Alpicool TWW35: Your Ultimate Travel Fridge/Freezer
The TWW35 Compressor Portable Fridge/Freezer is a new Alpicool model with the latest two temperature control system function. It is a great portable fridge to meet your refrigeration needs. Whether you're off to the park for a picnic with the family, or on the road, travelling and camping, the new Alpicool TWW35 Portable Fridge/Freezer has the best portable design for outdoor travel. The Alpicool TWW35 Fridge/Freezer is invaluable for keeping your food fresh and your drinks cold, the whole day, with the two temperature zones.
The Alpicool TWW35 Fridge/Freezer is powered from the in-built lithium battery, which is rechargeable at home with an AC wall charger or with a portable folding solar panel, a car cigarette lighter, or a 12V or 24V leisure battery. Ready to hit the road and make the most of your adventure? Alpicool TWW35 Fridge/Freezer is your ideal travel partner!
WARNING! Do not charge the battery with 12 DC power and solar panel at the same time, this will damage the refrigerator!
- DUAL COMPARTMENT featuring individual temperature control for tailored refrigeration settings. Efficient compressor with adjustable ECO and MAX modes for enhanced functionality.
- LCD DISPLAY PANEL, integrated LED light, and internal baskets for convenience and organisation. Digital control panel offering electronic temperature control for precise adjustments.
- VERSATILE APPLICATION suitable for cars, homes, outdoor activities, camping, RVs, campervans, boats, trucks, and caravans. Vibration-resistant design ensures device safety during travel in the car, complemented by a durable telescopic handle and wheels for easy mobility.
- BUITL-IN LITHIUM BATTERY of 15600mAh (173Wh), presenting real-time battery power and voltage data on the control panel. The innovative battery design maintains cooling for up to 20 hours* when using the fridge/freezer outdoors.
- 3-STAGE CAR BATTERY PROTECTION system to avoid draining the car battery, with the option to charge using Alpicool 100W solar panel with DC5521 connector. NOTE: Do not use other 100W solar panels without DC5521 connector.
- MOBILE APPLICATION with Bluetooth-enabled remote control for adjusting the refrigerator temperature (compatible with iOS / Android). Bluetooth 5.0 version with a signal range of up to 20 meters.
- TWO-YEAR WARRANTY.
|Total Capacity: 35L (Two Compartments of 10L and 25L)
|Independent Compartment Temperature Adjustment Range: -20°C to +20°C
|Detachable Battery: Type Lithium-Ion, 15600mAh, 173Wh
|Cooling Mode: MAX (fast cooling) and ECO (energy saving)
Car Lighter DC 12V/24V: 1
Wall Socket Charger 220VAC: 1
Solar Panel 12-50Vdc: 1, 10A max; Capacity: 100W; Connector: DC5521
|Power Consumption: Rated Power 60W
|Noise Level: <45dB
|Oversize Wheels: Yes
|Telescopic Handle: Yes
|Fridge Dimensions: 720 x 460 x 441mm including handle and wheels With the handle and wheels removed and the charging cable inserted, the dimensions are 625 x 400 x 441mm.
|Net Weight: 17.5kg
|Certification: UKCA-EMC, UKCA-LVD, CE, SGS
Which Compressor is Used in the Alpicool TWW35 Fridge?
The Alpicool TWW35 Fridge incorporates LG refrigeration technology and operates as a strategic partner of LG Electronics.
What Power Sources Can the TWW35 Fridge Connect To?
The TWW35 fridge can be powered by a 220-240V AC grid via the provided adaptor, a 12/24V DC car battery through the supplied adaptor, or a backup lithium battery in the absence of AC/DC power. The battery charges simultaneously when the fridge is connected to AC/DC power.
How Many Watts Does the Alpicool TWW35 Fridge Use?
The TWW35 fridge has a rated wattage of 60W.
Does the Alpicool TWW35 Fridge Have a Battery?
The Alpicool TWW35 fridge is equipped with a detachable battery, which recharges through the DC plug in your car or the AC plug in various locations. Alpicool 100W solar panel with DC5521 connector can also be used to recharge the fridge battery.
How to Recharge the Battery?
When the fridge is connected to AC/DC power, the battery is charged concurrently. To charge the battery separately, switch off the fridge and connect the battery to the 220-240V AC grid, 12/24V DC car battery, or Alpicool 100W solar panel with DC5521 connector. It's advisable to first connect a fully discharged battery to AC power. During charging, the power indicator turns green, and the four blue battery indicators display the charging status. Once fully charged, the power indicator turns off while the battery indicators remain active.
Avoid charging the battery with 12V DC power and a solar panel simultaneously to prevent damage to the refrigerator.
How to Turn the Battery On/Off?
Long press the battery's switch button to turn it on/off. The power indicator's colours indicate the battery's charging (green), discharging (blue), and fully charged status (off).
- Don't turn off the battery if the power indicator lights are green (indicating incomplete charging) to extend the battery life. Cease charging once the battery reaches full capacity.
- If the refrigerator won't be used for an extended period, it's recommended to fully charge the battery and then turn it off.
How Do I Connect My Alpicool Fridge?
Operate the Alpicool TWW35 fridge using its in-built control panel with an LCD screen or through the Alpicool APP available for mobile phones. To link the APP and the fridge, download the Alpicool APP from the App Store or Google Play, enable Bluetooth, search for the product, select the fridge, and the 'AP' letter will appear on the fridge's display panel. Press the setting button to connect the mobile phone and fridge. Each Alpicool fridge includes a user manual detailing the connection process.
What Should I Do Before Unpacking the Fridge and Immediately After?
- Before unpacking, inspect the packaging material and the Alpicool fridge for any signs of damage. If any damage is observed, take photos and send them to email@example.com. This will facilitate the compensation process.
- After checking for damage, remove the fridge from its packaging and let it reach room temperature for at least 12 hours to avoid potential compressor issues. After this time, you can test the Alpicool fridge.
What Should I Do if the Fridge Doesn’t Turn On or Has Defects?
Contact Energian Customer Services promptly to seek assistance or arrange a replacement if necessary.
How Long Will It Take for the Fridge to Cool Down to -18°C?
The cooling time depends on the ambient temperature and the fridge's load. A completely empty fridge can reach -18°C in about 1 hour, whereas a fully loaded fridge may take approximately 2-4 hours, depending on the ambient temperature.
After Pressing the ON/OFF Button, the Screen Did Not Display Anything. Is the Fridge Defective?
Hold the ON/OFF button for a few seconds, and it will activate the fridge.
I Received an E1 Error Code, and the Fridge Isn't Working. What’s Happened?
The E1 error code indicates that low voltage protection is activated due to the input voltage being lower than the default value. Follow the instructions in the user manual to lower the protection level, allowing the fridge to turn on.
Why Does the Temperature Fluctuate?
The compressor stops working once the inside temperature reaches the set value. It restarts when the temperature rises by about 3°C. To maintain the best food preservation temperature, set the temperature about 3°C lower than the ideal freezing temperature.