Witproton extension cable runs between the solar panel and portable power station or portable solar generator or between two solar panels, allowing for greater space between both items. Like all other Extension Cables, this product allows for greater customization of the solar power system.
- Two (1 red + 1 black) 20 feet 10 AWG ( 6mm² ) solar extension cables are made of 1500V tinned copper solar cable with hard PPO plastic 50A 1.5KV IP68 PV connectors, female and male at each end.
- The insulation layer and sheath of the solar cable are made of high-quality XLPE/XLPO materials, which are halogen-free, flame-retardant and low-toxic. Its IP 68 waterproof rating can withstand extreme high and low temperatures (-40℃ to 90℃)
- 10 AWG is the largest diameter among the three commonly sold sizes, which can drive current (70A) and voltage (1.5KV) and minimize the power loss of the solar system.
- Solar Connectors. The locking design on both sides of the solar connector avoids loosening of the connector and provide security. It should be opened with a special wrench tool.
- IP68 Waterproof. With the help of a waterproof ring, the male connector and the female connector can be tightly connected to prevent moisture from entering the connector and ensure the effective operation of the solar system.
- To use, insert the connector into the solar panel or connector without cutting and stripping the crimp terminal of the cable or connector. The locking design on both sides of the solar connector avoids loosening of the connector and provides safety assurance. It should be opened with a special wrench tool.
- Length: 6m
- Waterproof: IP68
- Rating Voltage: 1.5KV DC
- Temperature: -40~﹢90℃
- Anti-UV,Halogen free, flame retardant and low toxicity
- Extreme heat and cold
- 25 lifespan
What you will get?
1 Piece Red Solar Cable 6m in length with Connector
1 Piece Black Solar Cable 6m in length with Connector