ICONICA Wi-Fi Remote Monitoring Kit — Effortless Global Inverter Management
This intelligent Wi-Fi remote monitoring kit leverages Wi-Fi connectivity, enabling advanced remote monitoring of an ICONICA hybrid inverter from any corner of the world.
The Wi-Fi card gathers data from the Iconica inverter and transmits it to the user through the preferred method, offering two options:
- Short-distance mode: By establishing a Wi-Fi network, users can access it from a nearby location (within approximately a 10-50m radius, depending on obstructions) on a mobile device.
- Long-distance mode: By connecting to an existing broadband network, where inverter data is transmitted to an online server, allowing users to view data from any location via an internet browser.
For long-distance monitoring, the data is accessed by logging into an online portal, DataCenter, featuring an extensive range of options for monitoring system data. This Wi-Fi kit can also send email notifications to one or multiple email addresses, alerting the user to alarm events or system reminders.
- Wi-Fi card and unit (with antenna)
- DB9 to RJ45 cable for connection to the Iconica inverter
- Broadband network (only if long-distance remote monitoring is preferred)
- 12V power supply (mains to 12V DC power adapter) with some inverters
This kit is compatible with ICONICA hybrid inverters. All ICONICA hybrid inverters can power this Wi-Fi remote monitoring kit directly using the RJ45 cable (included with this kit), except for the ICONICA 5500W grid-tie inverter. The grid-tie inverter will require a mains to 12Vdc/1A power adapter with a 5.5/2.5mm (5.5mm outside diameter, 2.5mm inside diameter) DC power jack, which needs to be sourced separately for the Wi-Fi kit to operate with the grid-tie inverter.
Online data portal:
This Wi-Fi kit intelligently communicates with an ICONICA inverter to transmit data to the online portal, DataCenter. After creating a username and password, users can log in from a mobile phone/tablet/PC to remotely view system information. Options for remote monitoring include:
Live in-depth data monitoring: Up-to-date system information refreshed every 5 minutes, including PV input voltage, battery voltage, charging current, grid voltage, grid output voltage, AC output power, output load percentage, total AC output (in VA or as a percentage value), nominal rated input voltage/output voltage and frequency/battery voltage.
Detailed datalogs: Historical system data and alarm history are recorded and stored indefinitely, available to view for any given date range over the inverter's lifespan. The specific time and dates of each recorded value/alarm event are also displayed.
3D infographics and diagrams: A system status diagram illustrates all connected system components (solar panel, load, battery). For certain Iconica models, bar charts display total generated power (hourly, daily, monthly, or annual data).
Regional monitoring: Option to group together and monitor multiple Iconica inverters based on location, allowing users to view combined data for inverters in a particular region, such as PV input power, grid voltage, and battery capacity percentage. (One Wi-Fi kit required per inverter).
Multiple user access: Option for the administrator to create and manage several accounts for other authorized users to access the online portal and view/program settings for the assigned inverter. Additional users can also receive email status updates.
Users can choose to be notified via email when any system faults or warnings are detected.
This Wi-Fi remote monitoring kit is designed for use with ICONICA off-grid hybrid inverters and ICONICA grid-tie hybrid inverters. It is not suitable for use with any other inverter.
- Compatible with ICONICA off-grid hybrid inverters & ICONICA grid-tie hybrid inverters
- Rated voltage : 12V (additional mains power adapter required with some inverters)
- DB9 to RJ45 communication cable: 1.5m
- Wi-Fi box dimensions (excluding mounting brackets): 120 x 61 x 34 mm
- 2 x Mounting brackets dimensions: 31 x 12 mm (each with 8mm diameter hole)
- Antenna length: 115mm
- Wi-Fi box weight (including the card and antenna): 335g
This product is covered by a 1 year warranty.