EcoFlow DELTA Pro: Power Beyond Limits
Special Offer: Free EcoFlow DELTA PRO bag with any order of the EcoFlow DELTA PRO.
Expansive Power: The EcoFlow DELTA Pro, a formidable 3.6kW portable power station, boasts a standard battery capacity of 3,600Wh and can be expanded up to an astounding 25kWh. It's a powerhouse designed to meet your most demanding energy needs.
X-Boost Technology: With X-Boost technology, the DELTA Pro supports a peak power draw of up to 4500W, effortlessly handling heavy devices like dryers, AC units, and more.
Versatile Device Compatibility: Rest assured, the DELTA Pro supports 99.99% of devices, spanning home appliances, outdoor construction equipment, and standard IT devices.
Flexible Charging Options: The DELTA Pro stands out with its myriad of charging options, catering to various power inputs. Whether utilizing common US-based wall outlets at 1800W, standard EU wall outlets at 2900W, or 3000W rated 240V outlets, you can achieve a full charge in record time.
Solar Charging: Embrace sustainability with solar panel charging, providing an eco-friendly alternative for replenishing your DELTA Pro.
Revolutionary EV Charging: The DELTA Pro introduces a groundbreaking feature—charging via EV charging stations. Experience unparalleled convenience by utilizing dedicated EV stations, achieving a full charge in a remarkable 1.7 hours.
Combined Charging Power: By combining all available charging methods, the DELTA Pro can reach an impressive maximum input of 6500W, ensuring rapid and efficient full charging.
The EcoFlow DELTA Pro redefines portable power by offering versatility, speed, and an expansive capacity to meet the dynamic energy needs of modern lifestyles.
- USE SOLAR PANELS OR MAINS POWER TO CHARGE THE UNIT. The addition of portable solar panels turns the unit into an portable power generator. For portable applications use our Portable Folding Solar Panels. For STATIONARY APPLICATIONS the best option is using Ground Mounted Kit of 3x Canadian Solar 380W Rigid Solar Panels installed on the ground using 3x Renusol ConSole+ Ground Mounts.
- HOME EXPANDABLE EMERGENCY POWER. A single DELTA PRO offers an AC output up to 3600W, with X-Boost enabling peak rated power of up to 4,500W (for a max of 0.3s). This allows you to power air conditioners, washing machines, professional photo and video equipment and other heavy duty devices. The capacity can be increased from 3.6kWh to 7.2 kWh or 10.8kWh by adding extra batteries. 4200W X-Stream and Solar Dual Fast Charging makes DELTA PRO an expandable ecosystem suitable for home and outdoor use.
- POWER MULTIPLE DEVICES. Looking for something to power heavy-duty devices like your air conditioner, drill, pump, fridge, dryer, and more? With X-Boost, DELTA PRO handles devices up to 3600W (4500W for short spikes with X-Boost mode) with ease. That’s the industry gold standard for a portable power station of this size and capacity.
- EXTRA BATTERY: Supports up to two DELTA PRO 3600Wh Smart Extra Batteries.
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR FAST RECHARGE BY MAINS, EV, SOLAR AND CAR: EcoFlow DELTA PRO can be fully recharged by: AC Charging Input: Standard wall outlet 2900W Max, 230V, 12.5A; DELTA Pro is the world’s fastest charging portable power station, offering up to 4200W with X-Stream and solar charging. Our record-breaking dual charging lets you charge up at home or away. EV Charging Input: For the first time ever, you can charge your portable power station from an EV charge point (adaptor required). DELTA Pro is the world’s first portable power station to feature this technology, giving you up to 3400W fast charging at EV charging points across the country and Europe. Car Charging Input: Support 12V/24V battery, 8A; Solar Charging Input: 1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A.
- POWER 14 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY. EcoFlow DELTA PRO includes every port you’ll ever need to power any devices anywhere. DELTA PRO includes: AC Output: 4 outlets, 230V/13A, 3600W total (Surge 7200W); USB-A Output: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port; USB-C Output: 2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port; Car Output: 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max; DC5521 Output: 2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38 Max per port; USB-A Fast Charge: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A. 18W Max per port; Anderson port 12.6V, 30A.
REMOTE MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT: The Delta PRO is Wi-Fi enabled and easily connects with EcoFlow user-friendly mobile app. This means you can monitor and adjust the DELTA PRO using your smartphone or tablet.
- NEW! Available together with 8 x 200W Folding Solar Panels for maximum solar input. Folding Solar Panels are to be purchased separately.
- All kits including more than one panel include all required connection cables in the price.
- FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY within the UK (longer to the Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland) if ordered by 14:00.
|Material: Aluminium alloy + Plastic
|Capacity: 3600Wh (1,125,000mAh)
AC outlet 230V/13A (4 ports), 230V 13A, 3600W total (Surge 7200W)Max;
Dimensions and Weight
Product Size: 64*29 cm*41 cm
- EcoFlow DELTA PRO x 1;
- 3.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Panel Charging Cable x 1;
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable x 1;
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable x 1;
- DC5521 to DC5525 cable x 1;
- User Manual x 1;
- Handle Cover;
- DELTA PRO to Smart generator Adapter x 1;
- (for bundles with solar panels, the requisite number of solar panels are added together with connection cables)
If you cannot find the answer to your question, call us on 020 8064 0335 or send an email to email@example.com.
DELTA PRO BATTERY
1. WHAT IS THE BATTERY CAPACITY OF THE DELTA PRO?
DELTA PRO has a battery capacity of 3,600Wh (1,125,000mAh).
2. WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF THE BATTERY?
DELTA PRO’s battery maintains 80% capacity after 3,500+ cycles and 50% capacity after 6,500+ cycles.
3. HOW CAN I GET THE LONGEST LIFESPAN FROM THE BATTERY?
1. Keep it within 20–30°C and away from water and heat.
2. For safety reasons, do not store DELTA PRO above 45°C or below −10°C for extended periods.
3. For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and charge it to 60% every three months.
4. WHAT IS THE CELL BATTERY TYPE?
The type of cell batteries are: cube, PCF battery, 1 parallel 15 series, 15 cells.
5. CAN THE DELTA PRO USE AN EXTRA BATTERY?
DELTA PRO supports one or two 3,600Wh extra batteries.
6. CAN THE EXTRA BATTERY BE CHARGED VIA THE AC ADAPTER OR IT HAS TO BE CONNECTED TO THE MAIN UNIT TO CHARGE?
The Extra battery has to be connected to the DELTA PRO unit for recharge and discharge. Only one port can connect to the DELTA PRO for use and charging.
DELTA PRO CHARGING
1.WHAT ARE THE CHARGING METHODS? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE MY DELTA PRO?
Four charging methods are supported: mains charging, car charging, solar charging, and EV charging mentioned as followed:
Voltage of AC charging input: AC 220-240V (50Hz).
AC charging input power: X-Stream supercharge 2,900W max, Current: 12.5A.
Customise charging power: 200-2200/2900W (factory default 400W) using the APP to set the charging power range.
X-Stream supercharge charging time: 1 hour from 0% to 80%; 2 hours from 0% to 100%
Charging with a car charger
Input of car charger: 12V/24V, DC 8A (maximum)
Charging time: 37.5 hours.
Charging with solar panel
Solar charging input 1600W 11-150V DC 15A (maximum)
Charging time: 4-8 hours (400W x 3 in series)
Up to 3400W rapid EV charging.
2. IS THE SIMULTANEOUS ACCESS OF SOLAR CHARGER AND CAR CHARGER SUPPORTED?
Solar charging and car charging require the same input port, so you cannot use them at the same time.
DELTA PRO OUTPUT POWER
1. WHAT IS DELTA PRO OUTPUT POWER?
DELTA PRO supports AC output, USB output, car charger output, DC5521 output, Anderson output which are total of 5 output methods, providing a total of 14 output ports:
AC output (pure sine wave)
Quantity: 4 pcs（4 x 20A）
AC output power: rated power 3600W, peak power 7200W, 220V, AC 50Hz
Intelligent inverter system: X-BOOST supports 3600-4500W equipment (some devices with strict input voltage requirements are not supported - consult technical support if in doubt).
Quantity: 1 pc
Parameters: 13.6V, 30A
Quantity: 2 pcs
Parameters: 12W, 5V, DC 2.4A
USB-A fast charging port
Quantity: 2 pcs
Parameters: 18W, 5-12V, DC 2.4A (maximum)
Quantity: 2 pcs
Parameters: 100W, 5-20V, DC 5A (maximum)
Car charger port
quantity: 1 pc
Parameters: 126W, 12.6V, DC 10A (maximum)
Parameters: 37.8W, 12.6V, DC 3A
Car charger shares power with DC5521, maximum 126W
2. CAN THE UNIT WORK WITH ROUGH SINE WAVE GENERATOR?
No, only with a pure sine wave generator.
3. WHAT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES ARE SUPPORTED BY DELTA PRO?
With 3600W rated power and 7200W peak power, the product’s AC output port can power most household appliances. Before you use it, we recommend that you confirm the power of the appliances first and ensure the total power of all connected and operating appliances is lower than the rated power.
4. DOES DELTA PRO SUPPORT THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
Yes, DELTA PRO supports the X-BOOST function.
5. WHAT TO DO IF DELTA PRO CANNOT POWER ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES?
1. Ensure the remaining capacity falls within the range of discharge/charge level on the APP.
2. If you are powering your appliances through DC car charging or AC charging, please check whether the DC Power Button/AC Power Button is on.
3. If the output still fails when the DC Power Button/AC Power Button is on, please check whether the output power of Delta Pro can meet the charging power requirements of your appliances.
4. The charging power will not be shown when the DC/AC power is lower than 1 watt, but actually the device is charging. You can try charging another device with Delta Pro.
5. In case of an overload protection alarm prompt on the LCD screen, indicating that the charging power is too high, please shut down Delta Pro and cool it down for a while, or change the overloaded device to a low-power device to try again. (Shut down Delta Pro and restart it after cooling it down for 30 minutes. If the alarm prompt does not disappear after the restart, record a video and sent it to EcoFlow Customer Service.)
6. The AC Power Button automatically turns off after 12 hours of idle operation. In this case, you need to turn it on again.
6. HOW LONG CAN THE PRODUCT CHARGE MY DEVICES?
The charging time is shown on the product’s LCD Screen, which can be used to estimate the charging time of most appliances with stable power usage.
7. HOW CAN I KNOW IF THE PRODUCT IS CHARGING?
When it’s charging, the remaining charging time will be shown on the LCD Screen. Meanwhile, the charging indicator icon begins to rotate with the remaining battery percentage and the input power shown on the right of the circle.
8. IS THE FAN SPEED/NOISE VARIABLE AND REDUCED AT LOWER LOAD LEVELS?
DELTA Pro has fans to keep its batteries cool, which run at a volume of 48~60 dB at 1 meter (between a normal conversation and office environment) depending on how many watts are going in or out of the battery as well as the temperature.
1. WHAT IS DELTA PRO X-BOOST FUNCTION?
DELTA PRO supports the X-Boost function to supply power to devices with a rated power of 4500W, and will not cause the device to fail because of an overload protection.
2. HOW TO USE THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
DELTA PRO has the X-Boost function enabled by default. You can use the EcoFlow App to turn this function on or off.
The X-Boost function is not available in the following situations:
the AC output is turned on in the charging state (in bypass mode at this time) and the X-Boost mode is turned off.
The X-Boost function is more suitable for heating and electrical equipment, but not for all electrical appliances. Some electrical appliances equipped with voltage protection (such as precision instruments, etc.) are not suitable for the X-Boost function. To confirm whether the device is compatible with the X-Boost function, please refer to the actual test.
DELTA PRO SOLAR CHARGING
1. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM SOLAR CHARGING INPUT TO DELTA PRO?
Max. solar charging input 1600W 11-150V DC 15A (maximum)
Charging time: 4-8 hours (400W x 3 in series)
2. CAN OTHER THAN ECOFLOW BRANDS OF SOLAR PANELS CHARGE DELTA PRO?
Yes, as long as the solar panel uses MC4 connectors and their combined voltage and current are within 11-150 volts.
3. HOW TO CONNECT SOLAR PANELS - IN SERIES OR PARALLEL?
1. The standard EcoFlow 400W solar panel supports a connection up to 3 in series
2. For other solar panels, if it is a solar panel with the wattage lower than the standard 400W, the solar panels can be used in series if the total voltage and current are not more than 11-150V and DC 15A, respectively. According to the specific parameters, it can be connected in parallel or in serial connection, but usage of solar panels with different wattages is not recommended.
4. WHAT IS THE OUTPUT POWER OF THE SOLAR PANEL IN VARIOUS WEATHER CONDITIONS?
1. If the light is strong, the angle is vertical, and the output power is about 80% of the rated power. Taking a 400W solar panel as an example, the actual output power is about 320W.
2. If the weather is somewhat overcast: 70~110W
3. On cloudy days: 15~35W (During low sunlight on cloudy days, it is not recommended to connect to solar panels for charging. The standby power of the device may be greater than the solar input power, which may cause damage to the battery of the device.)
4. Rainy day, night: 0W (The current input power of the solar panel is very low, charging with solar power is not recommended. The consumption of the standby power is higher than the input power, causing the battery voltage to leak and affect the battery life.)
5. WHY IS THE CHARGING POWER OF MY SOLAR PANEL SO WEAK?
If you are connecting an EcoFlow 400W solar panel, the charging power will be determined by sunlight intensity and angle:
1. You can use the solar panel between 9:00am and 3:00pm when the sun's rays are strongest. Avoid using it on a cloudy day or in a shady place.
2. Place the solar panel at 90° to the sunlight so that the amount of light on the panel is optimised, and the solar charging power is highest.
3. Check if the Quiet Charging on the app is on.
DELTA PRO EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY (EPS) MODE
1. WHAT IS THE EPS MODE?
When your DELTA PRO is plugged into the wall, any electronics plugged into DELTA PRO are powered from the grid and not its battery. In EPS mode, when the battery power is between 97% and 100%, the AC input will not charge the battery. When the power is below 97%, the AC input will be used as a bypass output and will also charge the battery. When power from the grid stops, as in a blackout, DELTA PRO automatically switches to battery power within 30ms.
2. IS DELTA PRO EPS MODE THE SAME AS UPS FUNCTION?
DELTA PRO uses a non-universal UPS function and is only used as an EPS. When you connect the grid power to the AC Input Port of the product through an AC cable, you can power electrical devices through the AC Output Port (AC power will come from the grid and not the power station in this situation). In case of a sudden blackout, the product can automatically switch to the battery powered supply mode within 30ms. As a basic UPS function, this function does not support 0ms switching. Please do not connect the product to any device that requires 0ms UPS, such as data servers and workstations. Please test and confirm the compatibility before using the product. We recommend that you only charge one device at a time and avoid using multiple ones at the same time to avoid overload protection.
The DELTA PRO supports devices up to 3600W. See below some examples of the devices used with EcoFlow DELTA PRO. If you cannot find your device or are unsure of the wattage of your device, please phone 020 8064 0335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the make and model of your device and we will advise you.
A declaration of conformity for this product can be found here.