Unleash Power On-the-Go: EcoFlow DELTA MAX (1600) Portable Power Station
We Price Match Any Offers
EcoFlow DELTA MAX (1600) Portable Power Station sets a new standard for battery-powered stations, ensuring compatibility with diverse devices and providing sustained power for extended periods, regardless of your location. Additionally, it serves as a dependable backup power source for your home appliances during unexpected power outages. With an expandable capacity of up to 5644Wh, DELTA MAX (1600) emerges as the ultimate power solution, capable of energizing your home appliances reliably in any situation.
Free next-day home delivery on all orders. Collection from our Croydon office available. Please call 020 8064 0335 to book your appointment.
- USE SOLAR PANELS TO CHARGE THE UNIT: The addition of portable solar panels turns the unit into a portable power generator. For portable applications use our Portable Folding Solar Panels. For STATIONARY APPLICATIONS the best option is using Ground Mounted Kit of 2x Canadian Solar 380W Rigid Solar PanelS installed on the ground using Renusol ConSole+ Ground Mounts.
- PORTABLE POWER FOR HUNGRY DEVICES: DELTA MAX (1600) will power your coffee makers, cooking equipment, power tools, projectors, lights... the list is endless.
- HOME EXPANDABLE EMERGENCY POWER: DELTA MAX (1600) expands to 3628Wh with 1x2016W DELTA MAX Smart Extra Battery, and to 5644Wh with 2x2016W DELTA MAX Smart Extra Batteries, keeping your home powered on in any emergency. With short switch-over EPS and up to 2 extra batteries supported, it can back up your entire home and minimize the impact of a blackout. If you want to double or triple the capacity of the DELTA MAX (1600) from 1612Wh to 3628Wh or 5644Wh, check out EcoFlow DELTA Kits and select DELTA MAX (1600) 3628Wh or DELTA MAX (1600) 5664Wh Portable Power Station Kits.
- RAPID DUAL CHARGING: Charge from 0% to 80% in 65 minutes from the mains. 1600W X-Stream AC and solar dual fast charging are available. Full charge from 0% to 100% in 1.6 hrs.
- POWER MULTIPLE DEVICES: Looking for something to power heavy-duty devices like your travel fridge, dryer, and more? With X-Boost, DELTA MAX (1600) handles devices up to 2500W with ease. That’s the industry gold standard for a portable power station of this size and capacity.
- EXTEND THE TOTAL CAPACITY WITH DELTA MAX SMART EXTRA BATTERY: Supports connection with up to two DELTA MAX 2016W Smart Extra Batteries.
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR FAST RECHARGE BY AC, SOLAR AND CAR: EcoFlow DELTA MAX 1600 can be fully recharged by: AC Charging Input: 1600W Max, 15A; Car Charging Input: Supports 12V/24V battery, 8A; Solar Charging Input: 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A.
- POWER 13 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY. EcoFlow DELTA MAX (1600) includes every port you’ll ever need to power any device anywhere. DELTA MAX 1600 includes: AC Output: 4 outlets, 2000W total (Surge 3600W); USB-A Output: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port; USB-A Fast Charge: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A. 18W Max per port; USB-C Output: 2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port; Car Power Output: 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max; DC5521 Output: 2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max per port.
- CONTROL AND MONITOR your DELTA MAX (1600) with the EcoFlow app. Adjust the settings to customize your power use or control DELTA MAX (1600) remotely.
- Free next working day delivery within the UK (longer to the Highlands, islands, and Northern Ireland) if ordered by 14:45.
This product is available for free same-day collection from our Croydon office and same working day delivery (cost from £25) within 30 miles of the M25, as well as within the Midlands and South Yorkshire. Please call us at 020 8064 0335 or email email@example.com to arrange.
3-year manufacturer's warranty
Customers who purchased the device before September 1, 2022, will automatically receive one one-year warranty, which may be extended to three years by registering the product on EcoFlow's official website.
Material: Aluminium alloy + Plastic
Capacity: 1612Wh (448,000mAh)
AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 1600W max
AC Charge Input Voltage: International version 220-240V
Solar Charge Input: 10-100V 13A 800W max
Car Charge Input: 12V/24V 8A max
AC outlet 220-240V (*6), 2000W total (Surge 5000W for 300 ms)
Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost 220-240V 2800W
12V Car Port Output (*1) ,126W, 12.6V DC, 10A 126W Max
DC5521 Output (*2), 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max per port;
USB-A Fast Charge Port Output (*2), 5V, 2.4A/9V, 2A/12V, 1.5A 18W Max Per Port
USB-A Output Port (*2) 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port
USB-C Output Port (*2) 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port
Recharging: 32~113F (0~45℃)
Discharging: -4~140F (-20~60℃)
Dimensions and Weight
Product Size: 50cm*24cm*30cm
Product Weight: 20.7kg (46lbs)
- EcoFlow DELTA MAX (1600) x 1;
- 3.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Panel Charging Cable x 1;
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable x 1;
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable x 1;
- DC5521 to DC5525 cable x 1;
- User Manual x 1;
- (For bundles with solar panels, the requisite number of solar panels are added together with connection cables)
If you cannot find an answer to your question, please call us on 020 8064 0335 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DELTA MAX BATTERY
1. WHAT IS THE BATTERY CAPACITY OF DELTA MAX (1600)?
DELTA MAX (1600) has a battery capacity of 1612Wh (448,000mAh).
2. WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF THE BATTERY?
DELTA MAX (1600)’s battery maintains 80% capacity after 800+ cycles - much better than a typical phone or laptop battery.
3. HOW CAN I GET THE LONGEST LIFESPAN FROM THE BATTERY?
1. Keep it within 20–30°C (68–86°F) and away from water and heat.
2. For safety reasons, do not store DELTA MAX (1600) above 45°C (113°F) or below −10°C (−14°F) for extended periods.
3. For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and charge it to 60% every three months (products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months are not covered under the product warranty).
4. WHAT ARE THE BATTERY CARE AND STORAGE GUIDELINES?
1. Please use or store the product at an ambient temperature between 20°C to 30°C, away from water, heat, and metal objects.
2. For long-term storage, please discharge the battery to 30% and recharge it to 60% every three months; products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months will not be covered by the free product warranty.
3. For safety reasons, please do not store the product at an ambient temperature higher than 45°C or lower than -10°C for a long time.
5. HOW TO CALIBRATE (RESET) THE DELTA MAX (1600)?
Discharge the unit until it shuts down and then charge to 100% until it takes in no input power; then do a complete discharge to calibrate.
6. CAN THE DELTA MAX (1600) USE AN EXTRA BATTERY?
Yes, DELTA MAX (1600) can use one or two EcoFlow DELTA MAX EXTRA BATTERIES 2016Wh each.
DELTA MAX (1600) CHARGING
1. WHAT ARE THE CHARGING METHODS? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE MY DELTA MAX (1600)?
The DELTA MAX (1600) supports three charging methods: mains charging, car charging, and solar charging:
The voltage of mains charging input: AC 220-240V (50Hz) Current: 15A
AC charging input power: X-Stream supercharge (1600) 1600W max
X-Stream supercharge charging time: 65 minutes from 0% to 80%; 1.6 hours from 0% to 100%
Charging with a car charger
Input from car charger: 12V/24V, DC 8A (maximum)
Charging time: 17 hours
Charging with a solar panel
Solar charging input 800W 11-110V DC 10A (maximum)
Charging time: 2.6-5 hours (400W x 2 in series); 3.2-6.4 hours (110W x 2 in series) or (160W x 2 in series)
DELTA MAX (1600) charges up safely and rapidly from 0% to 80% in just 65 minutes. And it gets even better. If you're looking for an even faster way to charge up DELTA MAX (1600), you can combine AC with Solar Panels to get up to 2400W accepted input power.
2. WHAT TO DO IF THE CHARGING RATE IS LOW?
1. If the ambient temperature is too high, turn off the machine or stop the load, and let DELTA MAX (1600) cool down for some time.
2. If the ambient temperature is too low, place DELTA MAX (1600) in a place with a higher ambient temperature or charge electrical appliances for a while if there is sufficient charge in DELTA MAX (1600), to let the battery heat up before charging.
3. The charging power of the product is related to the State of Charge of the battery. When the power station starts charging from 0% or is about to be fully charged, it is normal that the charging rate is lower than during other phases of the charge cycle.
3. WHAT TO DO IF THE CHARGING POWER JUMPS UP FOR A SHORT TIME?
Calibrate the unit (Question 5 above) and do a complete charge and discharge cycle, then try to see if the problem reappears during charging. If it still occurs, please record a video of the fault and contact the after-sales service at email@example.com.
4. DOES THE DELTA MAX (1600) SUPPORT CHARGING WHILE USING?
Yes, DELTA MAX (1600) supports charging and discharging when charging in vehicles, by solar panels, etc. However, when the battery of the power station is low or is about to run out, it is best not to connect appliances to DELTA MAX (1600) while it is connected to DC charging (solar/vehicle charging). In this case, if the input of the power is less than or equal to the output power, the device will continue to consume power, which may result in power loss and eventually damage the battery.
5. IS THE SIMULTANEOUS ACCESS TO THE MAINS AND CAR CHARGER SUPPORTED?
Yes, this is called dual fast charge up to 2800W. You will need to connect the Extra Battery.
6. WHAT TO DO IF THE BATTERY DOES NOT CHARGE TO 100%?
Perform a calibration, i.e. fully discharge and charge the battery.
7. IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE OTHER PRODUCTS TO CHARGE DELTA MAX (1600)?
In addition to the mains, car chargers, and solar panels can also charge DELTA MAX (1600). You can also use equipment such as generators or inverters if they provide 220-240V (50Hz/60Hz) AC power. These should be connected to the AC port of DELTA MAX (1600). The output is a sine wave, which can charge DELTA MAX (1600). When charging the DELTA MAX (1600), X-Stream needs an AC input power to be greater than 1600W.
8. WHY WOULD MY DELTA MAX (1600) NOT TURN ON?
1. Check for an insufficient battery charge level. If you suspect this, charge and turn the unit on again. If the charging fails, please follow the instructions on charging failures.
2. If there is no response after you short-press or long-press the Main Power Button for 3 seconds, please contact Energian Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8064 0335.
10. WHAT TO DO IF THE DELTA MAX (1600) DOES NOT CHARGE?
This can be caused by one of a few issues:
1. The ambient temperature is too high. The ambient temperature suitable for charging the DELTA MAX (1600) is between 0℃ and 45℃. If you have used a DELTA MAX (1600) with high-wattage appliances for a long time, please charge it after it cools down.
2. The ambient temperature is too low. The ambient temperature suitable for charging the DELTA MAX (1600) is between 0℃ and 45℃. If the ambient temperature is too low and the cell temperature is lower than 0℃, please move DELTA MAX (1600) to a warmer place.
3. The charging voltage or current is too low. Please charge the device according to the charging methods specified in Question 1.
4. Change the charging method or cable. For example, if the solar charging doesn’t work, but the car charging does, it means that the solar panel or MC4 cable is broken. You can try charging DELTA MAX (1600) again with another MC4 cable or solar panel.
5. If all the above solutions cannot resolve your problem, please contact Energian Customer Service at email@example.com or 020 8064 0335, ideally with a recorded video of the attempted charge.
11. WHAT TO DO IF THE DELTA MAX (1600) OVERLOADS WHILE CHARGING?
This can be seen when the RECHARGING TIME icon, the exclamation mark icon, and the OVERLOAD icon flash together on the charging overload screen.
1. Check whether the input current is too high. If it is confirmed that there is no problem, restart the machine and try to charge again.
2. If the overload still occurs again, please contact Energian Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8064 0335.
12. WHAT TO DO IF THE SCREEN SHOWS FULL CHARGE, BUT THE POWER STATION CONTINUES TO CHARGE?
The charging logic of DELTA MAX (1600) is that the battery level indicator turns 100% first while it continues to charge for a while until it's really fully charged.
13. WHAT TO DO IF THE CAR CHARGER DOES NOT CHARGE DELTA MAX (1600)?
1. Confirm whether the 12V cigarette lighter socket of the car has normal power output. You can check the car DVR or try charging your phone in the car via the cigarette lighter.
2. Charge DELTA MAX (1600) with a third-party car charger cable to check if the problem lies in the DELTA MAX (1600) Car Charger Cable, or use a solar panel to charge the DELTA MAX (1600). If it works, the fault is in the EcoFlow Car Charging to the XT60 Cable. If this is the case, you need to change the cable. In this case, or if the solar panel can’t charge your DELTA MAX (1600), please contact Energian Customer Service at email@example.com or 020 8064 0335.
14. WHAT IS A STANDARD CAR CHARGER PORT?
The car charging port XT60 is a standard car charger's input port. You can power your device with a DELTA MAX (1600) Car Charger Cable (1.5 m) or a third-party car charger cable to charge.
DELTA MAX (1600) OUTPUT POWER
1. WHAT IS THE DELTA MAX (1600) OUTPUT POWER?
DELTA Max (1600) supports AC output, USB output, car charger output, and DC5521 output, providing a total of 13 output ports:
1. AC output (pure sine wave) - 6 sockets
AC output power: rated power 2000W, surge power 5000W, 220V, AC 50Hz
Intelligent inverter system: X-BOOST supports 2800W equipment
2. USB-A port - 2 pcs
Parameters: 12W, 5V, DC 2.4A
3. USB-A fast charging port - 2 pcs
Parameters: 18W, 5-12V, DC 2.4A (maximum)
4. Type-C port - 2 pcs
Parameters: 100W, 5-20V, DC 5A (maximum)
5. Car charger port - 1 pc
Parameters: 126W, 12.6V, DC 10A (maximum)
6. DC5521 output - 2 pcs
Parameters: 37.8W, 12.6V, DC 3A
2. IS THE THE DELTA MAX (1600) OUTPUT 100% PURE SINE WAVE?
Any product contains a certain ratio of harmonics. The harmonic rate of EcoFlow products is as low as 3%, which can power some inductive loads, such as induction cookers.
3. WHAT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES ARE SUPPORTED BY THE DELTA MAX (1600)?
DELTA MAX (1600) supports appliances with rated power within the standard DELTA MAX (1600) output power range of 200W. You can see the appliance-rated power in the user manual or on the nameplate, or calculate it according to the formula W=U*I (rated voltage multiplied by rated current). Note that since the start-up power and continuous power of different brands of products are different, it depends on the actual measurement to determine whether it can be supported. If in doubt, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8064 0335.
4. DOES THE DELTA MAX (1600) SUPPORT THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
Yes, the DELTA MAX (1600) supports X-BOOST.
5. WHAT TO DO IF DELTA MAX (1600) CANNOT POWER MY ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE?
1. Check whether the relevant DC or AC switch on the DELTA MAX (1600) is turned on.
2. If the AC or DC switch is turned on, and the appliance is still not running, please confirm whether the output power of DELTA MAX (1600) meets the requirement of charging the electrical appliance.
3. When the power of DC and car charger is less than 1 watt, the charging power will not be displayed. Please try charging another appliance to check.
4. When the screen displays an overload alarm, it means that the charging power is too high. Please shut down and cool down the power station for a while (shut down and cool the machine for 30 minutes and restart) or charge a low-power device, then try charging again.
5. After the AC switch is turned on, if the power of the electrical appliance is less than 10W, the power detection is equivalent to no power output, and the AC switch will be automatically turned off after 12 hours. At this time, the switch needs to be turned on again.
If the above information does not resolve your issue, contact customer support at email@example.com or 020 8064 0335.
6. WHAT TO DO IF THE USE TIME OF AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE IS TOO SHORT?
Due to the different power requirements of each appliance, the discharge efficiency of DELTA MAX (1600) will be less than 100%, resulting in the usage time of the appliance being lower than the theoretical time. This is particularly the case with AC (mains powered) appliances where inverter losses are likely to reduce the use time by 15-25%. If the usage time is less than what is indicated here, contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8064 0335.
7. WHAT TO DO IF THE DELTA MAX (1600) DISCHARGES TOO QUICKLY?
1. Check whether any high-power electrical appliances are connected to DELTA MAX (1600). DELTA MAX (1600)'s battery capacity is 1612Wh. Normally, if the power of connected electrical appliances is ~1600W (DC), DELTA MAX (1600)'s battery will run out in about 1 hour. For AC (mains powered) appliances, inverter losses are likely to reduce the use time by 15-25%.
2. If the use time appears too low, calibrate the DELTA MAX (1600) as described above, and do a complete charge and discharge.
8. WHAT TO DO IF THE STANDBY TIME OF DELTA MAX (1600) IS TOO SHORT?
1. Check whether the temperature in the space where DELTA MAX (1600) is used is too low, then put the power station in a warmer place and let it warm up.
2. Calibrate the DELTA MAX (1600) as described above, and do a complete charge and discharge.
9. WHAT TO DO IF THE OUTPUT OVERLOAD HAPPENS?
AC output overload: The AC icon will appear on the screen, and the OVERLOAD icon will start to flash.
1. Please check whether the power of the connected device meets our power range, and connect the 2800W power device to confirm whether the X-BOOST is turned on. If the default is turned on, connect to the APP again;
2. In EPS mode, the power station supports the maximum power of 2000W, confirm whether the electrical equipment is within this range;
3. If not, the instantaneous power of the electrical equipment is too large, causing the power station to fail to operate.
DC output overload: The USB icon and the OVERLOAD icon will flash together on the screen.
1. The output of the DC-car charger is overloaded, confirm whether the rated current of the electrical equipment power is within 8A; if the current is too high, it will cause the overload, and even the car charger will burn out.
2. The output of the DC-USB-Type C interface is overloaded, please confirm whether the electrical equipment is within the current limit of the interface.
10. WHAT TO DO IF NO OUTPUT OF USB-A, USB Type-C PORTS OCCURS?
1. Confirm whether the DC switch is turned on and whether the DC switch light is always on after it is turned on.
2. Change to a different USB-A port, try to connect to other USB ports such as USB-C, and confirm whether it is just the problem of a single port.
3. Replace the USB cable to confirm whether the cable is faulty.
4. If there is no output from the USB port after the above-mentioned steps, record a video explaining the fault and contact the after-sales service at email@example.com.
11. WHAT TO DO IF THE LIGHT BULB FLASHES FREQUENTLY?
1. If the light bulb only flashes occasionally when turned on, it might be caused by instant charging voltage fluctuation. In this case, normal product use won't be affected.
2. If the light bulb constantly flashes, you can replace it with a new one. If the problem remains after you change a bulb that meets DELTA MAX (1600)'s charging standards, you can contact EcoFlow Customer Service and provide a recorded video of the flickering and the light bulb's charging specifications.
12. WHAT TO DO IF WHEN DELTA MAX (1600) IS CONNECTED TO THE SPEAKERS, THE NOISE IS TOO LOUD?
Try to connect other brands of speakers to confirm whether the noise still exists. Some speakers’ EMC electromagnetic compatibility is not good enough. It is a problem with the speakers itself, not a fault of the product itself. If the noise still exists after replacing the speakers, please make a video showing the fault and contact the after-sales department.
13. WHY DOES THE TRAVEL REFRIGERATOR POWER OFF AUTOMATICALLY?
If the travel refrigerator is connected to a 12V car charger port, the DC and AC buttons power off. Since the travel refrigerator works for a while then it goes on standby, the power on standby is too low to be detected by DELTA MAX (1600). So DELTA MAX (1600) will power off automatically in 30 minutes with low output. Please turn on the DC button when you are using the travel refrigerator.
14. WHAT TO DO IF WHEN DELTA MAX (1600) IS CHARGING, THE NOISE FROM THE FAN IS TOO LOUD?
If the power station has been recently fully charged, the fan will be working to cool down the device and the sound may be noticeable. The fan is designed to cool and protect the device. Even if the sound is significant, there will not be any impact on the use of the power station. If you are still concerned, please record a video at a distance of 2 meters (2.2 yards or 6.6 feet) from the device, and email it to EcoFlow support services where the technology department will confirm remotely whether there is an abnormality.
15. WHEN AND WHY DOES DELTA MAX (1600) SHUT DOWN?
1. It may happen if the battery of DELTA MAX (1600) runs out, in this case, please charge the battery.
2. The default standby time of this device is 2 hours. If no switches are turned on and the product is not connected to any load, the product will automatically shut down after 2 hours. The standby time can be set on the APP.
16. WHAT TO DO IF DELTA MAX (1600) DOES NOT BOOT?
1. If the battery is dead, charge it first and try to turn it on. If it cannot be charged, please refer to the charging instructions above.
2. If there is no response after short pressing or long pressing the power button for 3 seconds, please contact the after-sales department.
17. IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE DELTA MAX (1600) IN SERIES?
1. When charging, charge the one with low power first, then charge the battery itself and the power pack.
2. When discharging, discharge the one with high power first, then the one with lower power.
3. The multi-level series can be used directly by connecting to the port of the power pack.
1. WHAT IS DELTA MAX (1600) X-BOOST FUNCTION?
DELTA MAX (1600) supports the X-Boost function to supply power to devices with a rated power of 2800W, and will not cause the device to fail thanks to an overload protection. When using the X-Boost function, the output power of this product is still the rated output power of 2000W.
2. HOW TO USE THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
DELTA MAX (1600) has the X-Boost function enabled by default. You can use the EcoFlow App to turn this function on or off.
The X-Boost function is not available in the following situations:
The AC output is turned on in the charging state (in bypass mode at this time) and the X-Boost mode is turned off.
The X-Boost function is more suitable for heating and electrical equipment, but not for all electrical appliances. Some electrical appliances equipped with voltage protection (such as precision instruments, etc.) are not suitable for the X-Boost function. To confirm whether the device is compatible with the X-Boost function, please refer to the user manual of relevant devices.
DELTA MAX (1600) SOLAR PANEL CHARGING
1. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM SOLAR CHARGING INPUT TO DELTA MAX (1600)?
Max. solar charging input 800W 11-110V DC 10A (maximum)
Charging time: 2.6-5 hours (400W x 2 in series); 3.2-6.4 hours (110W x 2 in series) or (160W x 2 in series)
2. CAN OTHER THAN ECOFLOW BRANDS OF SOLAR PANELS CHARGE DELTA MAX (1600)?
The MC4 interface supported by DELTA MAX (1600) is a universal interface. Note that the charging input of the connected solar panel must be within 800W 11-110V DC 10A.
3. HOW TO CONNECT SOLAR PANELS - IN SERIES OR PARALLEL?
1. The standard EcoFlow 400W solar panel supports a connection up to 2 in series.
2. For other solar panels, if it is a solar panel with a wattage lower than the standard 400W, and if the total voltage and current are not more than 11-110V and DC 10A, respectively, then the solar panels can be used in series. Depending on the specific parameters, it can be connected in parallel or in serial connection. Please note that the usage of solar panels with different wattages is not recommended.
4. WHAT TO DO IF SOLAR PANELS DO NOT WORK?
1. Solar panels must be placed outdoors for use. There should be sufficient sunlight.
2. Check whether the display screen has abnormal prompts, and operate according to the abnormal prompts.
3. Check whether there is any problem with the connection, remove incorrect connections, and try again.
4. The total voltage and current must not exceed 11-110V DC 10A. Please confirm whether the connected voltage and current are within this range and check whether the positive and negative poles are connected reversely.
5. If you are using a third-party connection cable, it is recommended that the cable length does not exceed 3m. If it's longer, use a wire harness with a diameter of 6.5mm and a wire diameter of 4mm, otherwise, there will be no display of input.
6. Please use the car charger to test the connection port to see if the DELTA MAX (1600) can be charged. This could indicate a problem with the solar panel connection or the solar panel itself. If the car charger is not working, please record a video of the operation and contact the after-sales department.
7. WHAT IS THE OUTPUT POWER OF THE SOLAR PANEL IN VARIOUS WEATHER CONDITIONS?
Taking a 110W solar panel as an example:
1. If the light is strong, the angle is vertical, and the output power is about 80% of the rated power; then the actual output power will be about 90W.
2. If it is overcast, the actual output power will be around 20~30W.
3. On cloudy days, you can expect the actual output to be 5~10W (it is not recommended to connect to solar panels for charging, in low sunlight on cloudy days). The standby power of the device may be greater than the solar input power, which may cause damage to the battery of the device.
4. On a rainy day or at night, the expected output is nil W. Charging with solar panels is not recommended in this case. If the charging does not stop, and the consumption of the standby power is higher than the input power, the battery voltage will leak and affect the battery life.
8. WHAT MATERIAL IS USED IN ECOFLOW 400W SOLAR PANEL?
Monocrystalline silicon, conversion efficiency: 22~23%.
9. WHY IS THE CHARGING POWER OF MY SOLAR PANEL SO WEAK?
If you are connecting an EcoFlow 110w solar panel, the charging power may be influenced by sunlight intensity and angle:
1. You can use the solar panel between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. when the sun's rays are strongest. Avoid using it on a cloudy or rainy day or place it in a partially shaded area.
2. Place the solar panel at 90° to the sunlight so that the equivalent area is the largest, and the solar charging power is higher.
3. Check if the Quiet Charging on the app is on.
DELTA MAX (1600) EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY (EPS) MODE
1. WHAT IS THE EPS MODE?
When your DELTA MAX (1600) is plugged into the wall, any electronics plugged into DELTA MAX (1600) are powered from the grid and not its battery. In EPS mode, when the battery power is between 97% and 100%, the AC input will not charge the battery. When the power is below 97%, the AC input will be used as a bypass output and will also charge the battery. When the power supply from the grid stops, as in a blackout, DELTA MAX 1600 automatically switches to battery power within 30ms.
2. IS DELTA MAX (1600) EPS MODE THE SAME AS UPS FUNCTION?
DELTA MAX (1600) uses a non-universal UPS function and is only used as an EPS. When you connect the grid power to the AC Input Port of the product through an AC cable, you can power electrical devices through the AC Output Port (AC power will come from the grid and not the power station in this situation). In case of a sudden blackout, the product can automatically switch to the battery-powered supply mode within 30ms. As a basic UPS function, this function does not support 0ms switching. Please do not connect the product to any device that requires 0ms UPS, such as data servers and workstations. Please test and confirm the compatibility before using the product. We recommend that you only charge one device at a time and avoid using multiple ones at the same time to avoid overload protection.
Control and monitor your EcoFlow DELTA Max (1600) with the EcoFlow app. Adjust the settings to customize your power use or control the DELTA Max (1600) remotely.
This product requires a quantity of 3 minimum.