Special Offer: Free EcoFlow DELTA PRO bag with any order of the EcoFlow DELTA PRO.
Free next day delivery and collection from Croydon office and Liverpool fulfilment centre available. Contact us on 020 8064 0335 to book your appointment.
ECOFLOW DELTA PRO 9000Wh HOME RESERVE POWER SUPPLY KIT (below "DELTA PRO 9000W KIT") consists of DELTA PRO 3600W/3600Wh Home Reserve Power Supply, and extra ECOFLOW SMART GENERATOR (5400Wh from one gas tank). The DELTA PRO's battery is the state-of-the-art Lithium-Ferro-Phosphate (LFP) battery and rated to 3,500 complete cycles (80%+) and 6,500 complete cycles (50%+). This means it will last for years on end before losing a significant amount of its original storage capacity! The integrated battery management system provides real-time status updates and regulates the voltage, current, and internal temperature of the battery.
ECOFLOW SMART GENERATOR Integrated with your DELTA PRO, the Smart Generator is used to charge up DELTA PRO's battery during extended blackouts. The Smart Generator starts automatically when the battery capacity drops to a certain level. With 1800W output and a 4L gasoline tank, the Smart Generator can generate 5.4kWh of energy with one engine fill. So, the DELTA PRO 3600W/9000Wh KIT always operates safely and efficiently. Compatible with a wide range of devices, you can stay powered for hours whenever and wherever.
SMART HOME EMERGENCY POWER ECOSYSTEM With EcoFlow Smart Home Panel made specifically for the DELTA PRO, the Smart Home Panel connects DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT right to your home’s wiring. When the grid goes down, the Smart Home Panel instantly switches to battery backup mode using the connected DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT. Your home will go on strong with 3600W of power and 9000Wh of energy when properly equipped. The Smart Home Panel is the world's first integrated solution for home power generation, storage and usage. The Ecosystem is named as one of TIME's 100 Best Inventions of 2021 and winning the Red Dot Award 2022.
PERFECT FOR POWER BLACKOUTS EVEN WITHOUT SMART HOME PANEL. When the DELTA PRO (which is a part of 9000Wh KIT) is plugged into the wall socket, any home appliances plugged into DELTA PRO are powered from the grid and not its batteries. When power from the grid stops, as in a blackout, DELTA PRO automatically switches to battery power within 30ms. Ideal for home emergency power, for refrigerators, heaters, electric blankets, etc. Always ready for power outages. Compatible with a wide range of devices, you can stay powered for hours whenever and wherever.
- USE SOLAR PANELS OR MAINS POWER TO CHARGE THE UNIT. The addition of roof- or ground-mounted solar panels turns the unit into an home backup generator. For such applications the best option is using 3x Roof Mounted Canadian Solar 455W Rigid Solar Panels or Ground Mounted Kit of 3x Canadian Solar 455W Rigid Solar Panels installed on the ground using 3x Renusol ConSole+ Ground Mounts.
- HOME EXPANDABLE EMERGENCY POWER. A single DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT offers an AC output up to 3600W, which can be expanded up to 4500W with X-Boost. This allows you to power air conditioners, washing machines, and other heavy duty devices. The DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT's capacity is increased from DELTA PRO's 3.6kWh to 9000Wh with ECOFLOW SMART GENERATOR. 4200W X-Stream and Solar Dual Fast Charging makes DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT an Expandable Ecosystem to integrate with your home. LiFePO4 battery chemistry and Ultra-safe BMS.
- POWER MULTIPLE DEVICES. Looking for something to power heavy-duty devices like your air conditioner, drill, pump, fridge, dryer, and more? With X-Boost, DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT handles devices up to 4500W with ease. That’s the industry gold standard for a portable power station of this size and capacity.
- EXTRA BATTERY: Can be integrated with one EcoFlow 3600Wh DELTA PRO EXTRA BATTERY.
- MULTIPLE AND FASTEST RECHARGE BY AC, EV, SOLAR AND CAR: EcoFlow DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT can be fully recharged by: AC Charging Input: Standard wall outlet 2900W Max, 230V, 12.5A; DELTA Pro 9000Wh KIT is the world’s fastest charging portable power supply, offering up to 4200W with X-Stream and solar charging. Our record-breaking dual charging lets you charge up at home or away. EV Charging Input: For the first time ever, you can charge your portable power station from an EV station. DELTA Pro 9000Wh KIT is the world’s first portable power supply to feature this technology, giving you up to 3400W fast charging at EV charging stations across the country. Car Charging Input: Support 12V/24V battery, 8A; Solar Charging Input: 1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A.
- POWER 14 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY. EcoFlow DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT includes every port you’ll ever need to power any devices anywhere, so you will always feel right at home. DELTA PRO includes: AC Output: 4 outlets, 230V/13A, 3600W total (Surge 7200W); USB-A Output: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port; USB-C Output: 2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port; Car Output: 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max; DC5521 Output: 2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38 Max per port; USB-A Fast Charge: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A. 18W Max per port; Anderson port 12.6V, 30A.
REMOTE MONITORING AND ADJUSTING: The Delta PRO 9000Wh KIT is also Wi-Fi enabled and easily connects with EcoFlow’s user-friendly mobile app. This means you can monitor and adjust the DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT using your smartphone or tablet.
- FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY within the UK (longer to the Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland) if ordered by 12 noon.
Material: Aluminum alloy +Plastic
Full Recharge Time:
AC outlet 230V/13A (4 ports), 230V 13A, 3600W total (Surge 7200W)Max;
Dimensions and Weight
DELTA PRO Size: 64*29cm*41cm
DELTA PRO SMART EXTRA BATTERY Size: 64*29cm*41cm
Box #3ECOFLOW SMART GENERATOR: Size: 59.7*29.6cm*47.5cm ECOFLOW SMART GENERATOR: Package size: 68*34.5cm*53.5cm
ECOFLOW SMART GENERATOR: Weight 29.3kg
- EcoFlow DELTA PRO x 1;
- 3.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Panel Charging Cable x 1;
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable x 1;
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable x 1;
- DC5521 to DC5525 cable x 1;
- User Manual x 1;
- Handle Cover;
- DELTA PRO to Smart Generator Adapter x 1.
- EcoFlow SMART GENERATOR x 1;
- User Manual x 1
Box #3 (Optional)
- For bundles with solar panels, the requisite number of solar panels are added with connections cables.
If you cannot find the information you need, please call us on 020 8064 0335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT BATTERY
1. WHAT IS THE BATTERY CAPACITY OF DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT?
DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT has the battery capacity of 3,600Wh (2,250,000mAh).
2. WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF THE BATTERY?
DELTA PRO’s battery maintains 80% capacity after 3,500+ cycles and 50% capacity after 6,500+ cycles.
3. HOW CAN I GET THE LONGEST LIFESPAN FROM THE BATTERIES?
1. Keep it within 20–30°C and away from water and heat.
2. For safety reasons, do not store DELTA PRO above 45°C or below −10°C for extended periods.
3. For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and charge it to 60% every three months.
4. WHAT IS THE CELL BATTERY TYPE?
The type of cell batteries are: cube, PCF battery, 1 parallel 15 series, 15 cells.
5. CAN THE EXTRA BATTERY BE CHARGED VIA THE AC ADAPTER OR IT HAS TO BE CONNECTED TO THE MAIN UNIT TO CHARGE?
The Extra battery has to connect to the DELTA Pro unit for recharge and discharge. It only one port that can connect to the DELTA Pro for use and get charged.
The type of cell batteries are: cube, PCF battery, 1 parallel 15 series, 15 cells.
DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT CHARGING1. WHAT IS THE LOGIC OF DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT CHARGING AND DISCHARGING?
Charging logic: Charge the master battery and extra battery whichever has less voltage until both have the same voltage then charge simultaneously.
Discharging logic: Discharge the master battery and extra battery whichever has more voltage until both have the same voltage then discharge simultaneously.2.WHAT ARE THE CHARGING STANDARDS? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGEMY DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT?
It supports five charging methods: mains charging, car charging, solar charging, EV charging, and SMART GENERATOR charging, mentioned as followed:
Voltage of AC charging input: AC 220-240V (50Hz).
AC charging input power: X-Stream supercharge 2,900W max, Current: 12.5A.
Customize charging power: 200-2200/2900W (factory default 400W) APP can set the charging power range.
X-Stream supercharge charging time: 3.8 hours 0-100%
Charging with car charger
Input of car charger: 12V/24V, DC 8A (maximum)
Charging time: 75 hours.
Charging with solar panel
Solar charging input 1600W 11-150V DC 15A (maximum)
Charging time: 8-16 hours (400W x 3 in series)
EV charging Up to 3400W rapid EV charging. Charging time: 3.4 hours
Smart Generator charging input 1800W 42-58.8V DC 32A (maximum)
Charging time: 2 hours
Through using both AC charging and the EcoFlow Smart Generator you can experience charging speeds of up to 3600W. Charge your DELTA Max from 0-80% in just 1 hour.
3. WHETHER THE SIMULTANEOUS ACCESS OF SOLAR CHARGER AND CAR CHARGER IS SUPPORTED?
The solar charging and car charging use the same input port, so you cannot use them at the same time.
DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT OUTPUT POWER
1. WHAT IS DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT OUTPUT POWER?
DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT supports AC output, USB output, car charger output, DC5521 output, Anderson output which are total of 5 output methods, providing a total of 15 output ports:
AC output (pure sine wave)
Quantity: 4 pcs（4 x 20A）
AC output power: rated power 3600W, peak power 7200W, 220V, AC 50Hz
Intelligent inverter system: X-BOOST supports 3600-4500W equipment*
Quantity: 1 pc
Parameters: 13.6V, 30A
Quantity: 2 pcs
Parameters: 12W, 5V, DC 2.4A
USB-A fast charging port
Quantity: 2 pcs
Parameters: 18W, 5-12V, DC 2.4A (maximum)
Quantity: 2 pcs
Parameters: 100W, 5-20V, DC 5A (maximum)
Car charger port
quantity: 1 pc
Parameters: 126W, 12.6V, DC 10A (maximum)
Parameters: 37.8W, 12.6V, DC 3A
Car charger shares power with DC5521, maximum 126W
2. CAN THE UNIT WORK WITH ROUGH SINE WAVE GENERATOR?
No, it need to be a pure sine wave generator..
3. WHAT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES ARE SUPPORTED BY DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT?
With 3600W rated power and 7200W peak power, the product’s AC output port can power most household appliances. Before you use it, we recommend that you confirm the power of the appliances first and ensure the power sum of all loaded appliances is lower than the rated power.
4. DOES DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT SUPPORT THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
Yes, DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT supports the X-BOOST function.
5. WHAT TO DO IF DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT CANNOT POWER ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES?
1.Ensure the remain capacity falls within the range of discharge/charge level on the APP
2. If you are powering your appliances through DC car charging or AC charging, please check whether the DC Power Button/AC Power Button is on.
3.If the output still fails when the DC Power Button/AC Power Button is on, please check whether the output power of Delta Pro can meet the charging power requirements of your appliances.
4.The charging power will not be shown when the DC/AC power is lower than 1 watt, but actually the device is charging. You can try charging another device with Delta Pro.
5.In case of an overload protection alarm prompt on the LCD screen, indicating that the charging power is too high, please shut down Delta Pro and cool it down for a while, or change the overloaded device to a low-power device to try again. (Shut down Delta Pro and restart it after cooling it down for 30 minutes. If the alarm prompt does not disappear after the restart, record a video and sent it to EcoFlow Customer Service.)
6.The AC Power Button automatically turns off after 12 hours of idle operation. In this case, you need to turn it on again.
6. HOW LONG CAN THE PRODUCT CHARGE MY DEVICES?
The charging time is shown on the product’s LCD Screen, which can be used to estimate the charging time of most appliances with stable power usage.
7. HOW CAN I KNOW IF THE PRODUCT IS CHARGING?
When it’s charging, the remaining charging time will be shown on the LCD Screen. Meanwhile, the charging indicator icon begins to rotate with the remaining battery percentage and the input power shown on the right of the circle.
8. IS THE FAN SPEED/NOISE VARIABLE AND REDUCED AT LOWER AT LOAD LEVELS?
DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT has fans to keep its batteries cool, which run at a volume of 48~60dB at 1 meter (between a normal conversation and office environment) depending on how many watts are going in or out of the battery as well as the temperature.
1. WHAT IS DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT X-BOOST FUNCTION?
DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT supports the X-Boost function to supply power to devices with a rated power of 4500W, and will not cause the device to fail because of an overload protection.
2. HOW USE THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT has the X-Boost function enabled by default. You can use the EcoFlow App to turn this function on or off.
The X-Boost function is not available in the following situations:
the AC output is turned on in the charging state (in bypass mode at this time) and the X-Boost mode is turned off.
The X-Boost function is more suitable for heating and electrical equipment, but not for all electrical appliances. Some electrical appliances equipped with voltage protection (such as precision instruments, etc.) are not suitable for the X-Boost function. To confirm whether the device is compatible with the X-Boost function, please refer to the actual test.
DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT SOLAR CHARGING
1. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM SOLAR CHARGING INPUT TO DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT?
Max. solar charging input 1600W 11-150V DC 15A (maximum)
Charging time: 8-16 hours (300W x 4 in series)
2. CAN OTHER THAN ECOFLOW BRANDS OF SOLAR PANELS CHARGE DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT?
Yes, as long as the solar panel uses MC4 connectors and their combined voltage and current are within 11-150 volts.
3. HOW CONNECT SOLAR PANELS - IN SERIES OR PARALLEL?
1. The standard Canadian Solar 455W solar panel supports a connection up to 3 in series
2. For other solar panels, if it is a solar panel with the wattage lower than the standard 455W, the solar panels can be used in series if the total voltage and current are not more than 11-150V and DC 15A, respectively. According to the specific parameters, it can be connected in parallel or in serial connection, but usage of solar panels with different wattages is not recommended.
4. WHAT IS THE OUTPUT POWER OF THE SOLAR PANEL IN VARIOUS WEATHER CONDITIONS?
1. The light is strong, the angle is vertical, and the output power is about 80% of the rated power. Taking a 455W solar panel as an example, the actual output power is about 320W.
2. Cloudy days: 80~115W (In the case of low sunlight in cloudy days, it is not recommended to connect to solar panels for charging. The standby power of the device may be greater than the solar input power, which may cause damage to the battery of the device.)
3. Rainy day, night: 0W (The expression can be optimized for low battery and if the current input power of the solar panel is very low, charging with solar power is not recommended. Otherwise, it will always be determined that the charging state does not shut down, and the consumption of the standby power is higher than the input power, causing the battery voltage to leak and affect the battery life.)
5. WHY IS THE CHARGING POWER OF MY SOLAR PANEL SO WEAK?
If you are connecting a Canadian Solar 455W solar panel, the charging power may be influenced by sunlight intensity and angle:
1. The best use of the solar panels is between 9:00am and 3:00pm when the sun's rays are strongest. Avoid using it on a cloudy day or put it at a shady place.
2. Place the solar panel at 90° to the sunlight so that the equivalent area is the largest, and the solar charging power is higher.
3. Check if the Quiet Charging on the app is on.
EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY (EPS) MODE
1. WHAT IS THE EPS MODE?
When your DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT is plugged into the wall, any electronics plugged into DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT are powered from the grid and not its battery. In EPS mode, when the battery power is between 97% and 100%, the AC input will not charge the battery. When the power is below 97%, the AC input will be used as a bypass output and will also charge the battery. When power from the grid stops, as in a blackout, DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT automatically switches to battery power within 30ms.
2. IS EPS MODE THE SAME AS UPS FUNCTION?
DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT uses a non-universal UPS function and is only used as an EPS. When you connect the grid power to the AC Input Port of the product through an AC cable, you can power electrical devices through the AC Output Port (AC power will come from the grid and not the power station in this situation). In case of a sudden blackout, the product can automatically switch to the battery powered supply mode within 30ms. As a basic UPS function, this function does not support 0ms switching. Please do not connect the product to any device that requires 0ms UPS, such as data servers and workstations. Please test and confirm the compatibility before using the product. We recommend that you only charge one device at a time and avoid using multiple ones at the same time to avoid overload protection.
The DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT supports devices up to 3600W. See below some examples of the devices used with a single EcoFlow DELTA PRO. The same devices work 2.5 times longer if connected to DELTA PRO 9000Wh KIT. If you cannot find your device or are unsure of the wattage of your device, please phone 020 8064 0335 or email email@example.com with the make and model of your device and we will advise you.
A declaration of conformity for this product can be found here.
A declaration of conformity for this product can be found here.