Canadian Solar 415W Mono PERC HiKU Black Frame with MC4-EVO2 Solar Panel
Thinking of installing a solar panel on your home, farm, or garden office? Look no further. These solar panels are reliable, efficient, and cost-effective with an attractive payback period. Well-designed in a durable black frame, these panels are suitable for domestic, farm, garden office, and similar rooftop installations.
The Canadian Solar 415W Mono PERC HiKU Black Frame with MC4-EVO2 (CS6R-395|400|405|410|415|420MS) solar panel is a 415W monocrystalline module with proprietary mono wafer and cell technologies. Canadian Solar offers a high-efficiency module with PERC cells, which, thanks to its half-cell configuration, provides high power output, better temperature coefficient, lower efficiency loss against shading, and higher resistance to mechanical loads. Canadian Solar panels come with a 12-year product warranty and a 25-year linear output warranty.
Ideal for off-grid photovoltaic solar energy installations, these panels stand out for their incredible quality/price ratio and their great power in a small size.
THIS PRODUCT HAS A MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 4
- SUPER HIGH EFFICIENCY PERC MODULE: 415W output in adequate light conditions. Actual output will vary with factors such as elevation, weather, temperature, time of year, angle, and position in relation to the sun.
- UPGRADE FOR MORE POWER: A special feature designed for these panels allows connecting multiple panels with parallel cables, increasing power produced for your Solar Power Generator.
- DURABLE, DUST & WATER RESISTANT: The solar panel is dust and water-resistant and is designed to withstand all weather conditions. Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface reduce power loss from dirt and dust.
MORE RELIABLE :
- Built-in half cut cell technology
- Lower internal current, lower hot spot temperature
- Cell crack risk limited to smaller area of the cell
- Innovative symmetrical module design means better shading tolerance
- Heavy snow load up to 5400Pa and increased wind load up to 3600Pa
- SUPERIOR WARRANTY: 12-year product warranty and 25-year extra linear power output warranty.
Must be installed by a licensed technician or electrician.
In the Box:
- Canadian Solar 415W Solar Panel
- Canadian Solar 415W Solar Panel Installation Manual
- TWO WORKING DAY SHIPPING if ordered by 5 PM on a working day (longer to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, and Northern Ireland).
|Rated (Peak) Power (Wp): 415W in Standard 1000w/m2 solar light
|Open Circuit Voltage: 37.4V (Vmp =31.4V)
|Short Circuit Current: 14.09A (Imp = 13.23A)
|Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
|Connector Type: MC4-Evo2
|Certification: IEC 61215 / IEC 61730 / CE
|Net Weight: 21.3 KG
|Size: 1722 X 1134 X 30 mm
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS CANADIAN SOLAR COMPANY?
Canadian Solar is a leading global producer of solar panels, renowned for pioneering innovative technologies to manufacture high-performing solar modules. Established in 2001 by Chinese engineer Dr. Shawn Qu, the company, despite its Chinese ties, is registered and headquartered in Canada (Guelph, Ontario). Canadian Solar has been publicly traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market since November 2006 and has grown to become the world's fifth-largest producer of solar panels.
WHERE ARE CANADIAN SOLAR PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED?
Canadian Solar has 20 manufacturing facilities spread across Asia and the Americas. While it has a global presence, most of its products are manufactured in China, with the company's largest manufacturing plant located in Suzhou, China.
ARE CANADIAN PANELS TIER 1 QUALITY?
Yes, Canadian Solar panels are of Tier 1 quality, representing some of the best products in the market. The company employs high-end technology to deliver highly efficient and durable solar modules. Notable technologies include Dual Cell, Multi Busbar (MBB), PERC, and LIC panels, contributing to superior performance and reliability. Canadian Solar has set world records for solar efficiency, with its modules surpassing competitors with conversion efficiency rates of 23.81% for an n-type multi-crystalline P5 solar cell.
Additionally, Canadian Solar has been rated as a Tier 1 solar company by Bloomberg New Energy since 2017, indicating the reliability and bankability of their products.
WHAT ARE CANADIAN SOLAR HIKU PANELS?
Canadian Solar HiKu is a High Power Dual Cell PERC Solar Module, available in both monocrystalline and polycrystalline configurations. Considered one of the most popular panels from Canadian Solar, HiKu is suitable for residential PV systems. With features like PERC technology and dual cell technology, HiKu produces 30% more power than conventional panels and offers better shade tolerance, reducing losses up to 50%. It also comes with an industry-high warranty of 25 years.
- Power Range: 330 – 550 W
- Efficiency: 20.5% to 21.5%
- Lower hotspot temperature
- LID and LeTID: Less than 2%