The perfect Camping, Car, Vehicle, Truck, RV, Boat Fridge/Freezer cooling to -20℃.
- Compact - perfect for campers;
- Two handles - easy to carry;
- Spacious: fits 44 x 330ml drink cans;
- Easy to operate - set target temperature and relax;
- Keeps food fresh and drinks cool even on a hot day;
- Robust with great built quality;
- In a hurry? Same day dispatch if your order is received by 13:45 and next working day/Saturday delivery available.
The 12v power adaptor can be plugged into a cigarette lighter type 12v socket. The fridge can also run off mains power via a 3-pin plug adaptor. Can be used off-grid with one of EcoFlow Portable Power Stations, Energian All-in One Solar Kits or a 12/24V Power Bank.
The auto cut off feature with three levels of battery protection means that the fridge will cut out before it flattens your car battery. This is especially important if you don’t have a leisure battery. No one wants to be stuck in a field with a flat battery, unable to start their car!
- The Alpicool K25 can be a fridge and freezer.
- Fast cooling time: cooling to to 0℃ in 30 minutes.
- LCD panel with temperature display.
- 3 stage car battery protection system to prevent your car battery going flat.
- Vibration resistant design to protect the fridge and contents while driving.
- Digital control panel with electronic temperature control.
- High efficiency LG compressor with adjustable ECO and MAX modes.
- Mobile application Bluetooth remote control refrigerator temperature (iOS / Android). Bluetooth 5.0 version, signal range is up to 20 m.
|Temperature Adjustment Range: -20℃ to +20℃|
|Cooling Mode: MAX (fast cooling) and ECO (energy saving)|
Car Lighter 12V/24V: 1
Wall Socket Charger 220VAC: 1
|Compressor Brand: LG|
|Power Consumption: Rated Power 60W; actual depends on the ambient and internal temperature.|
|Noise Level: <45dB|
Fridge Dimensions: 585 x 335 x 350mm
Internal Dimensions of main compartment: W 330mm, H 280mm, D 260mm, plus one small section approx. 1l in volume
|Net Weight: 10.2kg|
|Certification: UKCA-EMC, UKCA-LVD, CE, SGS|
- K25 Fridge/Freezer X 1
- AC to DC Adaptor X 1
- Car Lighter to DC Adaptor X 1
- 3.5m DC Cable X 1
- User Manual X 1
WHICH COMPRESSOR IS USED IN ALPICOOL K25 FRIDGE?
Alpicool K25 Fridge uses an LG compressor.
WHAT POWER SOURCES THE FRIDGE CAN BE CONNECTED TO?
The K25 fridge can be powered from mains (220-240V AC), or 12/24V DC battery (adaptors supplied with the fridge).
HOW MANY WATTS DOES ALPICOOL K25 FRIDGE USE?
The K25 fridge rated wattage is 60W. Actual wattage will depend on the internal and ambient temperature and will typically be lower.
HOW DO I CONTROL MY ALPICOOL K25 FRIDGE?
You can operate an Alpicool K25 Fridge using an inbuilt control panel with an LCD screen or a smartphone app for iOs and Android devices. To install:
- download the Alpicool App from the Apple App store or Google Play Store
- make sure Bluetooth is on
- open the app and search for your fridge
- choose the fridge icon
- 'AP' is shown on the fridge display panel
- press setting button to connect mobile and fridge
- consult the user manual for further reference
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE UNPACKING THE FRIDGE AND STRAIGHT AFTER?
1. Check for any signs of damage of the packaging and/or the fridge before unpacking. If any damage to the packaging or the fridge is visible, take a few photos of the damage, and contact Energian customer support by email: email@example.com or phone 020 8064 0335.
2. Take the fridge out of its packaging and keep it at room temperature for at least 12 hours. After 12 hours you can turn on your Alpicool fridge to test it.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF THE FRIDGE DOES NOT TURN ON OR HAS DEFECTS?
Please contact Energian Customer Service straight away and we will help you resolve the the issue or provide a replacement.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR THE FRIDGE TO COOL DOWN TO -18°C?
The cooling time depends on the ambient temperature and how many items are placed in the fridge.
1. If the fridge is empty, then it can cool down to -18°C within 1 hour, depending on the ambient temperature.
2. If the fridge is fully loaded, then it cools down to -18°C in around 2-4 hours, depending on the ambient temperature.
AFTER I PRESSED THE ON/OFF BUTTON, NOTHING HAPPENED AND THE SCREEN DID NOT DISPLAY ANYTHING. IS THE FRIDGE DEFECTIVE?
To turn on the fridge, press and hold the ON/OFF button for a few seconds, then it will turn on.
I GOT AN E1 ERROR CODE AND THE FRIDGE DOES NOT WORK, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY FRIDGE?
The E1 error code means that the low voltage protection is activated, and the input voltage is lower than the default value of the protection level. Lower the protection level according to the instructions in the user manual or connect an external power source and the fridge will turn on again.
WHY DOES THE TEMPERATURE FLUCTUATE?
The compressor will stop working after internal temperature reaches the set value. When the temperature rises by about 3°C, the compressor will turn on again. To achieve the best food preservation: set the target temperature to about 3°C lower than the desired temperature.
Click on ► to watch a K25 PORTABLE FRIDGE Video Review