- DOUBLE OR TRIPLE CAPACITY FROM 3,600Wh to 10,800Wh. The DELTA PRO Smart Extra Battery attaches to the DELTA PRO to double or triple its capacity from 3,600Wh to 10,800Wh. This provides a cost-effective way to upgrade the DELTA PRO's capabilities.
- CHARGE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. DELTA PRO's Smart Extra Battery benefits from all the charging methods DELTA PRO has, that means you can charge anytime, anywhere as long as your extra battery is connected to DELTA PRO. Once connected, thay'll charge/discharge in unison, keeping the battery percent vevel across both units.
- STAY INFORMED. The Smart Extra Battery has a bright LCD screen on the front of the unit giving you all the info you need. Output, input, remaining charge and time remaining.
- POWER A WIDE RANGE OF APPLIANCES Powerful 3600W AC Output to meet 99.99% power needs.
- BACKUP YOUR ENTIRE HOME. DELTA PRO is an upgrade version of DELTA with higher capacity level and expandable feature. With short switch-over EPS and up two 3600Wh Smart Extra Battery supported, it can truly backup your entire home and eliminate the impacts of blackout. The DELTA PRO + Smart Extra Battery can easily fit in a car boot, on a campsite, or indoors, giving you the power to take your adventure anywhere.
|Material: Aluminum alloy +Plastic|
|Capacity: 3600Wh (1,125,000mAh)|
Recharging: 0 ~ 45℃
Discharging: -20 ~ 60℃
Dimensions and Weight
Product Size: 63.5cm*28.5cm*41cm
- EcoFlow DELTA PRO Smart Energy Battery x 1;
- DELTA PRO Smart Energy Cable x 1;
- User Manual x 1;
- (for bundles with solar panels, the requisite number of solar panels are added together with connection cables)
Find out the THEME you are interested in, then read the questions and answers. If you cannot an answer to your question, please call us or send an email.
THEME: DELTA PRO SMART EXTRA BATTERY
1. WHAT IS THE SMART EXTRA BATTERY CAPACITY OF DELTA PRO?
DELTA PRO SMART EXTRA BATTERY has a battery capacity of 3,600Wh (1,125,000mAh).
2. WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF THE SMART EXTRA BATTERY?
DELTA PRO SMART EXTRA BATTERY maintains 80% capacity after 3,500+ cycles and 50% capacity after 6,500+ cycles.
3. HOW CAN I GET THE LONGEST LIFESPAN FROM THE SMART EXTRA BATTERY?
1. Keep it within 20–30°C and away from water and heat.
2. For safety reasons, do not store DELTA PRO SMART EXTRA BATTERY above 45°C or below −10°C for extended periods.
3. For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and charge it to 60% every three months.
4. WHAT IS THE CELL BATTERY TYPE?
The type of cell batteries are: cube, PCF battery, 1 parallel 15 series, 15 cells.
5. CAN THE EXTRA BATTERY BE CHARGED VIA THE AC ADAPTER OR IT HAS TO BE CONNECTED TO THE MAIN UNIT TO CHARGE?
The Extra battery has to connect to the DELTA Pro unit for recharge and discharge. It only one port that can connect to the DELTA Pro for use and get charged.
6. HOW FAST DOES THE SMART EXTRA BATTERY CHARGE?
The charge speed varies depending on your chosen charge method. Via a standard AC wall outlet, you can expect a full charge in 2.7 hours assuming your DELTA Pro unit is fully charged.
The DELTA PRO supports devices up to 3600W. See below some examples of the devices used with EcoFlow DELTA PRO. With DELTA PRO SMART EXTRA BATTERY connected the the DELTA PRO this Power Pack can power the devices twice as long. If you cannot find your device or are unsure of the wattage of your device, please phone 020 8064 0335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the make and model of your device and we will advise you.
Click on ► below to watch the DELTA PRO + DELTA PRO SMART EXTRA BATTERY Review Video