AIKO 615W Efficiency 23.8% N-Type ABC, 72 Cell, Silver Frame MC4-EVO-2 Solar Panel
Note: Due to the size of these modules, a forklift on site is required for unloading.
Thinking of installing a solar panel in your home, farm, or garden office? Look no further. These solar panels are reliable, efficient, and cost-effective with an attractive payback period. Well-designed in a durable black frame, these panels are suitable for domestic, farm, garden office, and similar rooftop installations.
AIKO commercial panes havea very high efficiency of nearly 24% to give investors faster ROI with the series standard elegant design.
- Up to 24% Efficiency 600W-620W
- Maximum Series Voltage: DC1500V
- Panel Rating (615W) Efficiency: 23.8%
- Cable Length: 1.4m
- Connector: MC4 EVO2
- Product Warranty: 15 Years
- Performance Warranty: 30 Years
The JA Solar 565W Mono PERC Half-Cell MBB LR MC4 MC4 (JAM72S30 560-585/MR) solar panel is a 565W monocrystalline module with 72 Half-Cell technology and 11Bus-bar half-cell configuration, which can reach up to an incredible power of 565Wp. The frame thickness for this module has been improved from 35mm to 30mm. JA Solar offers a high-efficiency module with PERC cells, which, thanks to its half-cell configuration, offers high power output, better temperature coefficient, lower efficiency loss against shading, and higher resistance to mechanical loads. JA solar panels come with a 12-year product warranty and a 25-year linear output warranty.
Ideal for off-grid photovoltaic solar energy installations, these panels stand out for their incredible quality/price ratio and their great power in a small size.
THIS PRODUCT HAS A MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 4
SUPER HIGH EFFICIENCY PERC MODULE: Assembled with multi-busbar PERC cells, the half-cell configuration of the modules offers the advantages of higher power output, better temperature-dependent performance, reduced shading effect on energy generation, lower risk of hot spots, as well as enhanced tolerance to mechanical loading.
DURABLE, DUST & WATER RESISTANT: AIKO's monocrystalline modules offer an excellent response even in extreme temperature conditions or low solar radiation, such as on cloudy days, at dawn or dusk. The advanced, textured glass surface of the photovoltaic cells offers unsurpassed resistance to high levels of sea salt, ammonia, dust, or sand.
- MORE RELIABLE
- Less levelized cost of energy.
- Increased power output when partially shaded is due to its multi-busbar configuration.
- Better mechanical loading tolerance which improves longevity of panel.
- Lower temperature coefficient ensuring high power output in high temperatures.
- Revolutionary N-type full back contact battery product: There is no metal grid on the front, 100% sunlight is received, and it has excellent light decay resistance performance and mechanical load performance; Low temperature coefficient, higher temperature resistance, high efficiency and high appearance.
SUPERIOR WARRANTY: 12-year product warranty and 25-year extra linear power output warranty.
Must be installed by a licensed technician or electrician.
In the Box:
- AIKO 615W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- AIKO 615W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Installation Manual
- TWO WORKING DAY SHIPPING if ordered by 5 PM on a working day (longer to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, and Northern Ireland).
|Rated (Peak) Power (Wp): 615W in Standard 1000w/m2 solar light
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 54.24V (Vmp =44.97V)
|Short Circuit Current (Isc): 14.30 (Imp = 13.68A)
|Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
|Connector Type: MC4-EVO-2
|Certification: IEC ISO UL
|Net Weight: 28.2KG
|Size: 2278 X 1134 X 35mm
|Monting hole gap: 1086mm
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhere are Aiko solar panels made?
The Asian company AIKO Solar, headquartered in China, develops and produces innovative PV technologies and is internationally recognized as the inventor of the N-type cell technology. AIKO is also a leading producer of solar wafers and launched its first in-house AIKO solar modules at the beginning of 2023.
AIKO Solar manufactures a specialized product called All Black panels, which are ideal for smaller roofs. These panels have black-coloured cells and a frame without any lines, giving them a stylish and attractive appearance.
AIKO Solar panels are highly versatile and can be easily installed on various types of roofs, be it for homes or businesses. These panels are designed to work seamlessly with multiple mounting systems, offering you more flexibility during installation. The best part is that they can be customised to perfectly match your roof’s specific needs, ensuring a smooth and efficient integration.