Find out the THEME you are interested in, then read the questions and answers. If you cannot an answer to your question, please call us or send an email.
THEME: DELTA PRO BATTERY1. WHAT IS THE BATTERY CAPACITY OF DELTA PRO?
DELTA PRO has a battery capacity of 3,600Wh (48V 75Ah).2. WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF THE BATTERY?
DELTA PRO’s battery maintains 80% capacity after 3,500+ cycles and 50% capacity after 6,500+ cycles.3. HOW CAN I GET THE LONGEST LIFESPAN FROM THE BATTERY?
1. Keep it within 20–30°C and away from water and heat.
2. For safety reasons, do not store DELTA PRO above 45°C or below −10°C for extended periods.
3. For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and charge it to 60% every three months.
The type of cell batteries are: cube, PCF battery, 1 parallel 15 series, 15 cells.5. CAN DELTA PRO USE AN EXTRA BATTERY?
DELTA PRO does support one or two 3,600Wh extra batteries.6. CAN THE EXTRA BATTERY BE CHARGED VIA THE AC ADAPTER OR IT HAS TO BE CONNECTED TO THE MAIN UNIT TO CHARGE?
The Extra battery has to connect to the DELTA Pro unit for recharge and discharge. It only one port that can connect to the DELTA Pro for use and get charged.
THEME: DELTA PRO CHARGING1.WHAT ARE THE CHARGING STANDARDS? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE MY DELTA PRO?
It supports four charging methods: mains charging, car charging, solar charging, and EV charging mentioned as followed:
Voltage of AC charging input: AC 220-240V (50Hz).
AC charging input power: X-Stream supercharge 2,900W max, Current: 12.5A.
Customize charging power: 200-2200/2900W (factory default 400W) APP can set the charging power range.
X-Stream supercharge charging time: 1 hour 0-80% 1.9 hours 0-100%
Charging with car charger
Input of car charger: 12V/24V, DC 8A (maximum)
Charging time: 37.5 hours.
Charging with solar panel
Solar charging input 1600W 11-150V DC 15A (maximum)
Charging time: 4-8 hours (400W x 3 in series)
Up to 3400W rapid EV charging.2. WHETHER THE SIMULTANEOUS ACCESS OF SOLAR CHARGER AND CAR CHARGER IS SUPPORTED?
The solar charging and car charging use the same input port, so you cannot use them at the same time.
THEME: DELTA PRO OUTPUT POWER1. WHAT IS DELTA PRO OUTPUT POWER?
DELTA PRO supports AC output, USB output, car charger output, DC5521 output, Anderson output which are total of 5 output methods, providing a total of 15 output ports:
AC output (pure sine wave)
Quantity: 4 pcs（4 x 20A）
AC output power: rated power 3600W, peak power 7200W, 220V, AC 50Hz
Intelligent inverter system: X-BOOST supports 3600-4500W equipment*
Quantity: 1 pc
Parameters: 13.6V, 30A
Quantity: 2 pcs
Parameters: 12W, 5V, DC 2.4A
USB-A fast charging port
Quantity: 2 pcs
Parameters: 18W, 5-12V, DC 2.4A (maximum)
Quantity: 2 pcs
Parameters: 100W, 5-20V, DC 5A (maximum)
Car charger port
quantity: 1 pc
Parameters: 126W, 12.6V, DC 10A (maximum)
Parameters: 37.8W, 12.6V, DC 3A
Car charger shares power with DC5521, maximum 126W
No, it need to be a pure sine wave generator..3. WHAT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES ARE SUPPORTED BY DELTA PRO?
With 3600W rated power and 7200W peak power, the product’s AC output port can power most household appliances. Before you use it, we recommend that you confirm the power of the appliances first and ensure the power sum of all loaded appliances is lower than the rated power.4. DOES DELTA PRO SUPPORT THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
Yes, DELTA PRO supports the X-BOOST function.
5. WHAT TO DO IF DELTA PRO CANNOT POWER ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES?
1.Ensure the remain capacity falls within the range of discharge/charge level on the APP
2. If you are powering your appliances through DC car charging or AC charging, please check whether the DC Power Button/AC Power Button is on.
3.If the output still fails when the DC Power Button/AC Power Button is on, please check whether the output power of Delta Pro can meet the charging power requirements of your appliances.
4.The charging power will not be shown when the DC/AC power is lower than 1 watt, but actually the device is charging. You can try charging another device with Delta Pro.
5.In case of an overload protection alarm prompt on the LCD screen, indicating that the charging power is too high, please shut down Delta Pro and cool it down for a while, or change the overloaded device to a low-power device to try again. (Shut down Delta Pro and restart it after cooling it down for 30 minutes. If the alarm prompt does not disappear after the restart, record a video and sent it to EcoFlow Customer Service.)
6.The AC Power Button automatically turns off after 12 hours of idle operation. In this case, you need to turn it on again.
The charging time is shown on the product’s LCD Screen, which can be used to estimate the charging time of most appliances with stable power usage.
7. HOW CAN I KNOW IF THE PRODUCT IS CHARGING?
When it’s charging, the remaining charging time will be shown on the LCD Screen. Meanwhile, the charging indicator icon begins to rotate with the remaining battery percentage and the input power shown on the right of the circle.
8. IS THE FAN SPEED/NOISE VARIABLE AND REDUCED AT LOWER AT LOAD LEVELS?
DELTA Pro has fans to keep its batteries cool, which run at a volume of 48~60dB at 1 meter (between a normal conversation and office environment) depending on how many watts are going in or out of the battery as well as the temperature.
THEME: X-BOOST FUNCTION1. WHAT IS DELTA PRO X-BOOST FUNCTION?
DELTA PRO supports the X-Boost function to supply power to devices with a rated power of 4500W, and will not cause the device to fail because of an overload protection.2. HOW USE THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
DELTA PRO has the X-Boost function enabled by default. You can use the EcoFlow App to turn this function on or off.
The X-Boost function is not available in the following situations:
the AC output is turned on in the charging state (in bypass mode at this time) and the X-Boost mode is turned off.
The X-Boost function is more suitable for heating and electrical equipment, but not for all electrical appliances. Some electrical appliances equipped with voltage protection (such as precision instruments, etc.) are not suitable for the X-Boost function. To confirm whether the device is compatible with the X-Boost function, please refer to the actual test.
THEME: DELTA PRO SOLAR CHARGING1. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM SOLAR CHARGING INPUT TO DELTA PRO?
Max. solar charging input 1600W 11-150V DC 15A (maximum)
Charging time: 4-8 hours (400W x 3 in series)
Yes, as long as the solar panel uses MC4 connectors and their combined voltage and current are within 11-150 volts.3. HOW CONNECT SOLAR PANELS - IN SERIES OR PARALLEL?
1. The standard EcoFlow 400W solar panel supports a connection up to 3 in series
2. For other solar panels, if it is a solar panel with the wattage lower than the standard 400W, the solar panels can be used in series if the total voltage and current are not more than 11-150V and DC 15A, respectively. According to the specific parameters, it can be connected in parallel or in serial connection, but usage of solar panels with different wattages is not recommended.
1. The light is strong, the angle is vertical, and the output power is about 80% of the rated power. Taking a 400W solar panel as an example, the actual output power is about 320W.
2. Cloudy: 70~110W
3. Cloudy days: 15~35W (In the case of low sunlight in cloudy days, it is not recommended to connect to solar panels for charging. The standby power of the device may be greater than the solar input power, which may cause damage to the battery of the device.)
4. Rainy day, night: 0W (The expression can be optimized for low battery and if the current input power of the solar panel is very low, charging with solar power is not recommended. Otherwise, it will always be determined that the charging state does not shut down, and the consumption of the standby power is higher than the input power, causing the battery voltage to leak and affect the battery life.)
If you are connecting an EcoFlow 400W solar panel, the charging power may be influenced by sunlight intensity and angle:
1. You can use the solar panel between 9:00am and 3:00pm when the sun's rays are strongest. Avoid using it on a cloudy day or put it at a shady place.
2. Place the solar panel at 90° to the sunlight so that the equivalent area is the largest, and the solar charging power is higher.
3. Check if the Quiet Charging on the app is on.
THEME: DELTA PRO EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY (EPS) MODE1. WHAT IS THE EPS MODE?
When your DELTA PRO is plugged into the wall, any electronics plugged into DELTA PRO are powered from the grid and not its battery. In EPS mode, when the battery power is between 97% and 100%, the AC input will not charge the battery. When the power is below 97%, the AC input will be used as a bypass output and will also charge the battery. When power from the grid stops, as in a blackout, DELTA PRO automatically switches to battery power within 30ms.2. IS DELTA PRO EPS MODE THE SAME AS UPS FUNCTION?
DELTA PRO uses a non-universal UPS function and is only used as an EPS. When you connect the grid power to the AC Input Port of the product through an AC cable, you can power electrical devices through the AC Output Port (AC power will come from the grid and not the power station in this situation). In case of a sudden blackout, the product can automatically switch to the battery powered supply mode within 30ms. As a basic UPS function, this function does not support 0ms switching. Please do not connect the product to any device that requires 0ms UPS, such as data servers and workstations. Please test and confirm the compatibility before using the product. We recommend that you only charge one device at a time and avoid using multiple ones at the same time to avoid overload protection.
Click on X in the tab to close this window!