Jinko Tiger Neo 470W TOPCon N-Type Mono Black Frame Solar Panel
Thinking of installing a solar panel in your home, farm, or garden office? Look no further. These solar panels are reliable, efficient, and cost-effective with an attractive payback period. Well-designed in a durable black frame, these panels are suitable for domestic, farm, garden office, and similar rooftop installations.
The Jinko Tiger Neo 470W TOPCon N-Type Mono Black Frame (JKM460-480N-60HL4-(V)-F1-EN) solar panel is a 470W mono-facial monocrystalline module with 120 Cell technology. Jinko Solar offers a super high-efficiency module with high power output, better temperature coefficient, lower efficiency loss against shading, and higher resistance to mechanical loads. Jinko solar panels come with a 12-year product warranty and a 30-year linear output warranty.
Ideal for off-grid photovoltaic solar energy installations, these panels stand out for their incredible quality/price ratio and their great power in a small size.
THIS PRODUCT HAS A MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY OF 4
- SMBB TECHNOLOGY: Used to improve light trapping and current collection, leading to enhanced module power output and reliability.
- HOT 2.0 TECHNOLOGY: Utilized in the N-type module for improved reliability and lower LID/LETID.
- RESISTANT TO PID: The module is resistant to PID with excellent anti-PID performance guaranteed via optimized mass-production processes and materials control.
- DURABLE, DUST & WATER RESISTANT: JA solar's monocrystalline modules offer an excellent response even in extreme temperature conditions or low solar radiation, such as on cloudy days, at dawn, or dusk. The advanced, textured glass surface of the photovoltaic cells offers unsurpassed resistance to high levels of sea salt, ammonia, dust, or sand. The module is certified to withstand high wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load.
- SUPERIOR WARRANTY: 12-year product warranty and 30-year extra linear power output warranty.
Must be installed by a licensed technician or electrician.
In the Box:
- Jinko Solar 470W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Jinko Solar 470W Monocrystalline Solar Panel Installation Manual.
- TWO WORKING DAY SHIPPING if ordered by 5 PM on a working day (longer to the Scottish Highlands, Islands, and Northern Ireland).
|Rated (Peak) Power (Wp): 470W in Standard 1000w/m2 solar light
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 42.38V (Vmp =35.05V)
|Short Circuit Current (Isc): 14.15A (Imp = 13.41A)
|Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
|Connector Type: JK03M
|Certification: IEC ISO UL
|Net Weight: 24.2 KG
|Size: 1903 X 1134 X 30mm
|Monting hole gap: 1086 mm
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW GOOD IS THE JINKO SOLAR PANEL?
All of Jinko's panels are monocrystalline, making them an excellent choice for efficiency and durability. Monocrystalline cells, with higher efficiency ratings than other types, ensure optimal electricity output from each panel.
WHO MANUFACTURES JINKO SOLAR PANELS?
Jinko Solar, based in China, is a significant multinational, vertically integrated company with over 15,000 employees across 70 countries. The company has established manufacturing facilities in China, Malaysia, and the US.
WHAT IS THE PRODUCTION CAPACITY OF JINKO SOLAR MODULES?
As of the end of 2022, Jinko Solar's total production capacity for mono wafer, solar cell, and solar modules has reached 65 GW, 55 GW, and 70 GW, respectively. The majority of newly added solar cell capacities have adopted TOPCon technology.
WHAT CLASSIFICATION DOES JINKO SOLAR HOLD CURRENTLY?
JinkoSolar has achieved the highest 'AAA' category in the Q1 release of PV-Tech's ModuleTech bankability report. This underscores the company's industry-leading metrics in manufacturing and financial indicators and its leadership in N-type TOPCon technology.
IS JA SOLAR TIER 1?
Jinko Solar proudly stands as the first and largest supplier of TIER1 Solar Panels.
WHAT CHARACTERIZES TIER 1 SOLAR PANELS?
Tier 1 solar panels are crafted using the highest quality silicon, ensuring superior performance. Manufacturers employ advanced robotic methods to regulate production processes, minimizing human errors.
HOW LONG DO TIER 1 SOLAR PANELS LAST?
Tier 1 solar panels typically come with a 25-year industry standard warranty. In practice, these panels often outlast this period, with warranties guaranteeing performance above 80% of rated efficiency after 25 years.
WHAT ARE JINKO SOLAR SMBB PANELS?
SMBB technology, known as "Super Mono Blade and Bar," is a recent innovation in the photovoltaic (PV) market. This technology involves using a single large silicon wafer to produce a solar cell, deviating from the use of multiple smaller wafers.
WHAT IS THE EFFICIENCY OF JINKO SOLAR PANELS?
Thanks to less LID and LeTID risks, JinkoSolar provides an industry-leading 30-year linear power output guarantee. The first-year degradation has been claimed to be less than 1% and power output is guaranteed to be no less than 87.40% of the nominal power output after 30 years.