Are you looking for a portable power station or a solar generator to use it stationary at the home, garden office, living shed, garage, but you’re not sure about a roof-mounted solar panel array? A Ground-Mounted Kit of the luxury Canadian Solar 380W Mono Solar Panels & Renusol ConSole+ Ground Mounts could be for you.
Features of Canadian Solar 380W Mono Solar Panels
The efficiency and the cost of the solar panels used is one of the most important factors which determine the solar power station's payback period. Canadian Solar 380W Mono Solar Panels are the best choice.
- SUPER HIGH EFFICIENCY PERC MODULE: 380W output in adequate light conditions (actual power is dependant on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun);
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST SOLAR GENERATORS With the MC4 to Evo2 cable, you can charge EcoFlow DELTA Portable Power Stations, EcoFlow DELTA Kits, and 1000W to 5000W Solar Power Generators;
- DURABLE, DUST & WATER RESISTANT The solar panel is dust and water-resistant to endure all weather conditions. Anti-reflective and anti-soiling surface reduces power loss from dirt and dust;
- MORE RELIABLE (THANKS TO HALF CUT CELL TECHNOLOGY):
- Lower internal current, lower hot spot temperature
- Cell crack risk limited to smaller area of the cell
- Innovative symmetrical module design means better shading tolerance
- Heavy snow load up to 5400Pa and increased wind load up to 3600Pa
- SUPERIOR WARRANTY 12-year product warranty and 25-year extra linear power output warranty;
- IN THE BOX:
- Canadian Solar 380W Solar Panel
- Canadian Solar 380W Solar Panel User Manual
- FREE NEXT WORKING DAY SHIPPING if ordered by 11:45 on a working day (longer to the Scottish Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland)
|Rated (Peak) Power (Wp): 380W in Standard 1000w/m2 solar light|
|Open Circuit Voltage: 41.2V (Vmp =34.5V)|
|Short Circuit Current: 11.68A (Imp = 11.02A)|
|Efficiency: 20.0 %|
|Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Connector Type: MC4-Evo2|
|Certification: DC IEC 1000V|
|Net Weight: 20.5 KG|
|Size: 1765 X 1048 X 35 mm|
The ConSole+ Ground Mounts is the ideal solution for installing PV modules on the ground, especially ground that is unstable, or in cases where it's essential to have a mount that is not fixed to the ground. The ConSole+ provides an angle of 15 degrees.
The ConSole+ is weighed down with ballast e.g. gravel, paving slabs, etc... in order to resist the wind loads. The necessary weight of the ballast depends on the location and the condition of the ground and the wind and snow loads. Reference values for the necessary ballasts are contained in "Preparing the Assembly - Point 2" in the table of Page 5 of the installation manual.
Place ConSole+ in position, fill with ballast and screw on the solar module. Done. For nearly 20 years, proven to be simple, proven to be fast, proven to be safe.
Features of ConSole+ Ground Mounts
- Consistent positive long-term experience with this system since 2003. System warranty is 10 years.
- Installation does not require special equipment (such as e.g. ramming equipment). No drilling as the ConSole+ is only fixed by ballast. Especially
important on landfill areas or areas with unstable ground.
- Very easy to handle and install. Very fast installation time, high flexibility and security. No base plates/concrete left-overs. Easy to remove after use, low
dismantling cost and highly environmentally friendly.
- Low installation cost. Can be ballasted with low- or even no-cost material
(e.g. gravel) further lowering total cost. Installation cost is significantly lower
than for a standard ground mount system.
- Applications: Flat roofs, landfills, open spaces, green areas, pavement around the house, and olters.
- Roof slope: Max. 5° without additional measures.
- PV Module tilt: 15°.
- PV Module length: 1550 mm - 2400 mm.
- PV Module width between mounting holes: 895 mm - 1015 mm (1085 mm with elongations rails).
- Material: HDPE, aluminium and stainless steel.
- Ambient temperature: -30°C to +50°C.
- Dimensions: Width: 1.730mm, Depth: 1.100 mm, Height: 390mm.
- Weight: 8kg