Free Next Working Day Shipping with any order of the RIVER MINI Wireless or a RIVER MINI Wireless bundle.
Compare different RIVER series power stations here.
Hold power in your hand with the EcoFlow RIVER MINI Wireless. With the ability to grab and go 210Wh capacity, and huge output for its size, you can rest assured your devices will be powered no matter where you are.
A plethora of ports From traditional wall sockets to USB-A and USB-C outlets you’ve got greater port options than power banks, with much more power.
Lightning-fast charging With EcoFlow’s X-Stream technology, you can charge from 0-80% in 60 minutes from a wall socket.
Charge numerous devices With numerous outlets you can power up to 9 devices* simultaneously.
Take it anywhere Designed with mobility in mind, it’s compact and lightweight making it easy to take wherever you go.
* USB-C fast-charge port and wireless charging pad are exclusive to the wireless version of RIVER MINI Wireless.
- Fast Charging
- Multiple Ports
- Power Multiple Devices
- Lightweight & Portable
Power the big stuff.
Packing a 300W (600W surge) output you can power laptops, tablets and even projectors with ease.
Fast, convenient charging.
Looking for a power source that charges faster than a power bank? Go from 0-80% in 1 hour using a standard plug socket. If you’re on the road add juice using solar or by connecting it to your car.
All the ports you’ll need.
Designed to charge several devices at once. RIVER MINI Wireless comes with an AC wall outlet, DC car outlet, 3 USB-A slots and a USB-C rapid-charging port so you can keep multiple devices charged, powered or both. If you’re getting the wireless model, you’ll have all of that and a wireless charging pad.
Take hold of power.
The RIVER MINI Wireless is a portable, powerful power source that you can pick up and take on your outdoor adventures without breaking a sweat.
Built with safety at its core.
The sophisticated battery management system regulates current, temperature and voltage so you can rest assured your RIVER MINI Wireless will work safely for years to come.
Ground-breaking charging speeds.
Simply plug your RIVER MINI Wireless into a standard wall socket and charge to full in just 1.5 hours.
Charge on the road.
Need to add juice whilst you travel? Link up your RIVER MINI Wireless to your car and get a full charge in 3.5 hours.
Charge from AC wall outlets in 1.5 hour.
Net Weight: Approximately 2.85kg
|Capacity: 210Wh (58,333mAh)|
|AC Input: 220-240V~ 50Hz, 1.4A Max|
|AC Output: Pure Sine Wave, 300W total (Surge 600W), 230V~(50Hz/60Hz)|
|DC Input:11-39V 100W, 8A Max|
|DC Output: 12.6V 10A|
|Wireless Output (Only for RIVER MINI Wireless): 15W Max|
|USB-C Output (Only for RIVER mini Wireless): 100W, 5A Max|
|Cell Chemistry: NCM|
|Cycle Life: 80%+ capacity after 500 cycles|
|Discharge Temperature: -20°C to 45°C|
|Charge Temperature: 0°C to 45°C|
|Optimal Operating Temperature: 20°C to 30°C|
|Storage Temperature: -20°C to 45°C|
1 year (after a full charge)
- EcoFlow RIVER MINI Wireless X 1
- AC Charging Cable X 1
- Car Charging Cable X 1
- Solar Charging Cable X 1
- Quick Start Guide X 1
- Warranty Card X 1
If you cannot the information you need, please call us on 020 8064 0335 or email email@example.com.
RIVER MINI Wireless BATTERY
1. WHAT IS THE BATTERY CAPACITY OF RIVER MINI Wireless?
RIVER MINI Wireless has a battery capacity of 210Wh (58,333mAh).
2. WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF THE BATTERY?
RIVER MINI Wireless’ battery maintains 80% capacity after 800+ cycles - far better than a phone or laptop battery.
3. WHAT ARE THE BATTERY CARE AND STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS?
1. Use or store the product at an ambient temperature between 20°C to 30°C, away from water, heat, and other metal objects.
2. For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and recharge it to 60% every three months; products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months will not be covered by the free product warranty.
3. For safety, please do not store the product at an ambient temperature higher than 45°C or lower than -10°C for a long time.
4. WHAT IS THE CELL BATTERY TYPE?
The cell battery type is: 21700, NCM batteries, 2 parallel and 7 series, 14 cell batteries.
5. HOW TO CALIBRATE (RESET) THE BATTERY?
Discharge the unit until it shuts down and then charge to 100% until it draws zero input power; then do a complete discharge to calibrate.
6. CAN RIVER MINI Wireless USE AN EXTRA BATTERY?
No, RIVER MINI Wireless does not support an extra battery.
RIVER MINI Wireless AC AND CAR CHARGING
1. WHAT ARE THE CHARGING METHODS? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE MY RIVER MINI Wireless?
The RIVER MINI Wireless supports three charging methods; mains, car, and solar charging.
Voltage of AC charging input: AC 220-240V (50Hz)
AC charging input power: X-Stream supercharge 300W max
X-Stream supercharge charging time: 1 hour 0-80% 1.6 hours 0-100%
Charging with car charger
Input of car charger: 12V/24V, DC 8A (maximum)
Charging time: 3.5 hours
Charging with solar panel
Solar charging input 100W 11-39V DC 8A (maximum)
Charging time: 2.6-5.2 hours (110W Solar Panel)
2. WHAT TO DO IF CHARGING POWER IS LOW?
1. The charge temperature is too high. The charge temperature of RIVER MINI Wireless is between 0℃ and 45℃. If you have used RIVER MINI Wireless with high wattage appliances for a long time, please charge it after it cools down.
2. The charge temperature is too low. The charge temperature of RIVER MINI Wireless is between 0℃ and 45℃. If the ambient temperature is too low and the cell temperature is lower than 0℃, please move River Mini to a warmer place.
3. The charging voltage or current is too low. Please charge the device according to the charging standard specified in Question 1.
4. Change the charging method or cable. For example, if solar charging doesn’t work, but car charging does, it means that the solar panel or MC4 cable is broken. You can try charging RIVER MINI Wireless again with another MC4 cable or solar panel.
5. In case of a firmware update failure before the charging failure, you can re-update the firmware in the app.
6. If all the above solutions cannot solve your problem, please contact Energian Customer Service and provide a video of your charging problem.
3. WHAT TO DO IF RIVER MINI Wireless CANNOT CHARGE ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES?
1.If you are powering your appliances through DC car charging or AC charging, please check whether the DC Power Button/AC Power Button is on.
2.If the output still fails when the DC Power Button/AC Power Button is on, please check whether the output power of RIVER MINI Wireless can meet the charging power requirements of your appliances.
3.The charging power will not be shown when the DC/AC power is lower than 1 watt, but actually the device is charging. You can try charging another device with RIVER MINI Wireless.
4.In case of an overload protection alarm prompt on the LCD screen, indicating that the charging power is too high, please shut down RIVER MINI Wireless and cool it down for a while, or change the overloaded device to a low-power device to try again. (Shut down RIVER MINI Wireless and restart it after cooling it down for 30 minutes. If the alarm prompt does not disappear after the restart, record a video and sent it to EcoFlow Customer Service.)
5.The AC Power Button automatically turns off after 12 hours of idle operation. In this case, you need to turn it on again.
4. WHAT TO DO IF THERE IS NO CHARGING IN BY-PASS MODE?
Ensure the remain capacity falls within the range of discharge/charge level on the APP, if not enlarge the range to 0-100%
5. WHAT TO DO IF CHARGING POWER FLUCTUATES FOR A SHORT TIME?
Calibrate (reset) the battery as described above then check if the fluctuation reappears during charging. If the issue is not resolved, please take a video explaining the fault and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. DOES THE BATTERY SUPPORT CHARGING WHILE IN USE?
Yes, RIVER MINI Wireless can be used while it is being charged in vehicles, with solar panels, etc, if the battery is charged to more than 20%.
WARNING! Take care when simultaneously charging and using with input power lower than output power. Do not allow battery charge to run out when connected to a charging source, as this may result in power loss and eventually damage the battery.
7. IS SIMULTANEOUS ACCESS OF AC AND CAR CHARGER SUPPORTED?
No, only one of these can be connected for charging.
8. WHAT TO DO IF THE BATTERY CAN NOT BE CHARGED UP TO 100%?
1. Make sure that the battery setting function in the app is set to 100%. You can enter the app-setting-SOC to adjust the charging settings.
2. Conduct SoC calibration, and fully discharge and charge the battery. If the issue is not resolved, contact us at email@example.com.
9. IS THERE IS AN OVERCURRENT PROTECTION FOR AC CHARGING?
Yes, when continuous current is greater than 10A, charge overload protection is automatically activated, and the AC charging source is disconnected. If there is no fault, press the switch to reset and resume charging.
10. IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE OTHER PRODUCTS TO CHARGE RIVER MINI Wireless?
Apart from home grid, car charger and solar panel, you can also charge the RIVER MINI Wireless with a generator or inverter if it can provide 220-240V (50Hz) AC power, and output sine wave through RIVER MINI Wireless' AC input port. While charging the RIVER MINI Wireless, you should ensure that the AC input power is higher than 400W.
11. WHY DOES THE RIVER MINI Wireless NOT TURN ON?
1. Check if the issue is caused by a low battery level. If so, charge and turn it on again. If the unit still does not charge, please follow the instructions on charging failures.
2. If there is no response after you short press or long press the Main Power Button for 3 seconds, please contact Energian customer service.
2.If AC and DC button turned off, with no input or other load access for 120 minutes, the RIVER MINI Wireless will automatically shut down.
3.Check if you set standby time on the app. Please enter the app-setting to adjust the standby time.
RIVER MINI Wireless OUTPUT POWER1. WHAT IS THE RIVER MINI Wireless' OUTPUT POWER?
RIVER MINI Wireless supports AC output, USB output, car charger output, wireless output, Anderson output which are total of 4 output methods, providing a total of 8 output ports:
1. AC output (pure sine wave) - 2 sockets
AC output power: rated power 300W, surge value 600W (0.3 seconds max), 220V, AC 50Hz
Smart Inverter System: X-Boost supports some devices rated up to 600W for a maximum of 0.3 seconds.
2. USB-A - 3 ports
Parameters: 12W, 5V, DC 2.4A
3. Type-C port - 1 port
Parameters: 100W, 5-20V, DC 5A (maximum)
4.Car charger port - 1 port
Parameters: 126W,12.6V,DC 10A(maximum) 5. Wireless output - 1
2. WHAT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES ARE SUPPORTED BY THE RIVER MINI Wireless?
Devices up to 300W are supported as standard. Surge power up to 600W is available for up to 0.3 seconds; with the X-BOOST mode on, this can support some devices rated up to 600W. Check the rated input power of your device in the user manual or on the nameplate, or calculate it according to the formula W=U*I (rated voltage multiplied by rated current). Note that the start-up power and actual power of different product brands are different – check your product specifications carefully and contact Energian customer service if you are unsure whether your product is supported.
3. WHAT TO DO IF THE USAGE TIME OF AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE IS TOO SHORT?
As the power of each electrical appliance is different and some inverter losses can occur, the discharge efficiency of RIVER MINI Wireless with AC appliances is less than 100%. Hence, the actual use time of electrical appliances may be shorter than the theoretical time. The discharge efficiency should be calculated based on the continuous power of your appliances. If you have any questions, please provide the specifications of your appliances to Energian Customer Service for calculation.
Tip: any devices with DC input available, such as laptops and smartphones, should be charged via the DC output ports on the RIVER MINI Wireless to avoid power loss in the inverter and prolong use time.
4. WHAT TO DO IF THE LOSS OF POWER OF RIVER MINI Wireless IS TOO QUICK OR THE STANDBY TIME OF RIVER MINI Wireless IS TOO SHORT?1. Check if there are any high-power electrical appliances connected. River MINI Wireless' battery capacity is 210Wh. Normally, if the power of connected electrical appliances is 210W , MINI Wireless' battery will run out in about 1 hour.
2. If the AC Power Button keeps on, even if there is no electrical appliances connected, River MINI Wireless' battery will run out in a day due to its own power consumption.
3. You can discharge the battery to 0% and recharge it to 100% to calibrate the SoC.
RIVER MINI Wireless ECOFLOW APP
1. WHAT TO DO IF THE ECOFLOW APP DOES NOT CONNECT TO THE RIVER MINI Wireless?
1. Long press the IOT Button for 3 seconds. Wait for the Wi-Fi status icon to flash.
2. Move your phone as close to the RIVER MINI Wireless as possible, search for the Wi-Fi signal named "Ecoflow__xxx" and follow the prompts to connect.
3. If your phone fails to detect the Wi-Fi signal of the RIVER MINI Wireless, restart the RIVER MINI Wireless or try another mobile phone.
4. If none of the above methods work, take a picture of the serial number at the bottom of the device and contact Energian Customer Service.
2. WHAT TO DO IF THE RIVER MINI Wireless CANNOT FIND MY WIFI ROUTER?
1. Press IOT Button again to try reconnecting with the RIVER MINI Wireless.
2. Use another phone hotspot as a router. If you can connect the device to the hotspot network, it means that your WiFi Router is not 2.4 GHz. In this case, you can modify the router setting.
3. If none of the above methods work, please take a photo of the serial number at the bottom of the device and contact Energian Customer Service.
3. WHAT TO DO IF THE APP CANNOT FIND THE DEVICE?
1. Confirm whether the EcoFlow App is connected to the device, please refer to the "App cannot connect to the device" section for specific steps
2. Record a video illustrating the fault and contact Energian Customer service.
RIVER MINI Wireless SOLAR PANEL CHARGING
1. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM SOLAR CHARGING INPUT TO RIVER MINI Wireless?
Max. solar charging input: 100W, 10-38V, DC 8A (Max)
Charging Time: 2.6-5.2 hours (110W EcoFlow Solar Panel)
2. CAN SOLAR PANELS OF OTHER BRANDS CHARGE THE RIVER MINI Wireless?
Yes, the MC4 interface supported by RIVER MINI Wireless is a universal interface. The charging input of the connected solar panel should be within 100W 10-39V DC 10A.
3. WHAT TO DO IF THE SOLAR PANELS DO NOT WORK?
1. The solar panel must be placed outdoors.
2. Check if there is any error prompt on the LCD Screen. If there is, follow the prompt to solve the problem.
3. Check connection status by removing and reconnecting the panels.
4. Only solar panels with 10-39V input and DC 8A max current can be connected in parallel. Check if the voltage and current of the connected solar panels is within the range and whether the positive and negative poles are connected reversely.
5. If you are using a third-party connection cable, the cable length should not exceed 3 m. If it is longer than 3 m, replace it to one with a diameter of 6.5 mm and a wire diameter of 4 mm². Otherwise, it will not charge..
6. Check if you can charge RIVER MINI Wireless with the Car Charger. If so, this means that the solar panel has connection issues or other problems. If the car charger does not work either, record a video and contact Energian customer service for troubleshooting.
5. WHAT IS THE OUTPUT POWER OF THE SOLAR PANEL IN VARIOUS WEATHER CONDITIONS?
1. Sunny weather: high light intensity and angle is vertical: the output power is about 80% of the rated power. Taking a 110W solar panel as an example, the actual output power is about 90W
2. Cloudy - May-July: 20~30W
3. Cloudy - other months: 5~10W Charging with solar power is not recommended. (The standby power of the device may be greater than the solar input power, which may cause damage to the battery of the device.)
4. Rainy day, night: 0W Do not connect to solar panels for charging. (Consumption of the standby power is higher than the input power, causing the battery voltage to leak and affect the battery life.)
6. WHAT IS THE MATERIAL OF ECOFLOW 110W SOLAR PANEL?
Monocrystalline silicon, conversion efficiency: 22~23%.
7. WHY IS THE CHARGING POWER OF MY SOLAR PANEL SO LOW?
If you are connecting an EcoFlow 110W solar panel, the charging power may be influenced by sunlight intensity and angle:
1. We recommend using the solar panel between 9:00am and 3:00pm when the sun's rays are strongest. Avoid using it on a cloudy day in the months August - April or putting the solar panel in a shady place.
2. Place the solar panel as close as possible to a 90° angle to the sunlight so that the area receiving the sunlight is as large as possible, and the solar charging power is maximised.
3. Check whether the Quiet Charging on the App is on.
1. DO COMMUNICATION DEVICES INFLUENCE RIVER MINI Wireless?
The use of communication equipment or equipment with electromagnetic interference, such as walkie-talkies and electromagnetic wave generators, will cause the power supply to be disrupted. Use an extension cable to use the RIVER MINI Wireless away from the source of interference.
Click on ► to watch RIVER Video Review