Free next day shipping and a £25 Amazon gift card with an order of EcoFlow DELTA or any DELTA Bundle.
Collection from our Croydon office available. Please call 020 8064 0335 to book your appointment.
EcoFlow DELTA Power Station represents the new standard of battery-powered generators. Compatible with a wide range of devices, you can stay powered for hours whenever and wherever.
New York Times review "The Best Power Outage Tools and Supplies" by Erica Ogg, September 10, 2021:
"OUR PICK ... EcoFlow DELTA combines a giant battery—offering a rated capacity of 1,260 watt-hours with a pure sine wave inverter that powers six [4 in the UK version] standard AC outlets. That means you’re not limited to charging small mobile devices: You can also power lights, TVs, a Wi-Fi router, a CPAP machine, or even a small refrigerator”
- USE SOLAR PANELS OR MAINS POWER TO CHARGE THE UNIT. The addition of portable solar panels turns the unit into an portable power generator. For portable applications use our Portable Folding Solar Panels. For STATIONARY APPLICATIONS the best option is using Ground Mounted Kit of 1x Canadian Solar 380W Rigid Solar Panel installed on the ground using Renusol ConSole+ Ground Mount.
- RECHARGE 0%--80% FROM MAINS WITHIN 1 HOUR EcoFlow patent X-Stream Technology allows the EcoFlow DELTA to recharge at 10 times the speed of most portable power stations in the market.
- 4x 1800W AC OUTLETS & 1260Wh CAPACITY The large inverter load enables EcoFlow DELTA to power most home appliances and heavy-duty DIY tools under 1800W (3300W Surge Capacity, Pure Sine Wave) with 1260Wh capacity
- UK VERSION AC OUTPUT SOCKETS COMPATIBLE WITH UK PLUGS
- FASTEST RECHARGE BY SOLAR AND CAR EcoFlow DELTA can be fully recharged by solar panels in about 4 hours, and fully charged through a 12/24V car port < 10 hours.
- POWER 11 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY EcoFlow DELTA includes every port you’ll ever need to power any devices anywhere, so you will always feel right at home.
- Free next working day delivery within the UK (longer to the Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland) if ordered by 14:45.
Material: Aluminum alloy +Plastic
Capacity: 1260Wh (350,000mAh)
AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 1200W max
AC Charge Input Voltage: 100-120Vac(50/60Hz), International version 220-240V
Solar Charge Input: 400W 10-65V 10A max
Car Charge Input: 12V/24V 10A max
AC outlet(*4), 1800W (Surge 3300W for 300 ms);
12V Car Ports (*1) ,108.8W, 13.6V DC, 8A Max
USB-A Fast Charge PORT(*2), 5V/9V/12V, 2.4A, 28W Max Per Port
USB-A port (*2), 5V, up to 2.4A,12W Max Per Port
QC3.0 Type-C Port (*2), 5V/9V/15V/20V , 3A, 60W Max Per Port
Recharging: 32~113F (0~45℃)
Discharging: -4~140F (-20~60℃)
Dimensions and Weight
Product Size: 40cm*21cm*27cm
Package Size: 45cm*26cm*32cm
Product Weight: 14kg (30lbs)
Package Weight: 17.5kg
- EcoFlow DELTA X 1
- DELTA Bag X 1
- 3.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Panel Charging Cable X 1
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable X 1
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable X 1
- User Manual X 1
- (for bundles with solar panels, the requisite number of solar panels are added together with connection cables)
If you cannot an answer to your question, call 020 8064 0335 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assisance.
DELTA BATTERY1. WHAT IS THE BATTERY CAPACITY OF THE DELTA?
DELTA has a battery capacity of 1260Wh (350,000mAh).2. WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF THE BATTERY?
DELTA’s battery maintains 80% capacity after 800+ cycles, which is much better than a phone or laptop battery.3. HOW CAN I GET THE LONGEST LIFESPAN FROM THE BATTERY?
1. Keep it within 20–30°C (68–86°F) and away from water and heat.
2. For safety reasons, do not store DELTA above 45°C (113°F) or below −10°C (−14°F) for extended periods.
3. For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and charge it to 85% every three months (products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months are not covered under the product warranty!)
1. Please use or store the product in an environment temperature between 20°C to 30°C, away from water, heat, and other metal objects.
2. For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and recharge it to 60% every three months; products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months will not be covered by the free product warranty.
3. For safety, please do not store the product at an ambient temperature higher than 45°C or lower than -10°C for a long time.
4. To prolong the battery life, please use the product in an environment temperature between 20°C to 30°C.
The type of cell batteries are: 18650, NCM batteries, 10 parallel and 14 series, 140 cell batteries.6. WHAT IS SoC CALIBRATION?
This refers to resetting the battery. To perform, discharge the unit until it shuts down and then charge to 100% until no input power is drawn; then do a complete discharge to calibrate.7. CAN DELTA USE AN EXTRA BATTERY?
DELTA doesn't support extra battery.
DELTA AC AND CAR CHARGING
1.WHAT ARE THE CHARGING STANDARDS? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE MY DELTA?
The DELTA supports three charging methods: mains charging, car charging, and solar charging, mentioned as followed:
Voltage of AC charging input: AC 220-240V (50Hz) Current: 10A
AC charging input power: X-Stream supercharge 1200W max
X-Stream supercharge charging time: 1 hour 0-80% 1.6 hours 0-100%
Charging with car charger
Input of car charger: 12V/24V, DC 8A (maximum)
Charging time: 10 hours
Charging with solar panel
Solar charging input 400W 10-65V DC 10A (maximum)
Charging time: 4-8 hours (110W x 4 in series)
1. If the temperature is too high, turn off the machine or stop the load, and let DELTA cool down for some time
2. If the temperature is too low, place the DELTA in a place with high surrounding temperature or with electrical appliances to discharge for a while, let the battery heat up before charging.
3. The charging power of the machine is related to the State of Charge (SoC) of the battery. When the unit starts charging from 0% or is about to be fully charged, it is normal that the charging power is reduced.
Carry out SoC calibration and do a complete charge and discharge cycle, then try and see if the problem reappears during charging. If it still occurs, please provide a video explaining the fault and contact the after-sales service on 020 8064 0335 or email@example.com. DOES IT SUPPORT CHARGING WHILE USING?
Yes, the DELTA supports charging and discharging when charging in vehicles, via solar panel, etc. However, when the battery of the DELTA is low or is about to run out, it is best not to draw power while connected to DC charging (solar/vehicle charging); at this time, if the input of the power is less than or equal to the output power, the device will continue to consume power, which may result in power loss and eventually damage the battery.5. IS THE SIMULTANEOUS USE OF AC AND CAR CHARGER SUPPORTED?
No, currently only supports one of them to be connected separately for charging.6. WHAT TO DO IF THE BATTERY IS UNABLE TO FULLY CHARGE TO 100%?
Conduct SoC calibration i.e. fully discharge and charge the battery.7. IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE THE OTHER PRODUCTS TO CHARGE DELTA?
Apart from the mains, car charger and solar panel, you can also charge the DELTA with a generator or inverter as long as it can provide 220-240V (50Hz) AC power, and output sine wave through DELTA's AC output port. While charging DELTA, you should ensure that the AC input power is higher than 1500W.8. CAN THE TOTAL HARMONICS DISTORTION (THD) LEVEL BE USED AS THE BASIS FOR JUDGING THE CHARGING OF DELTA?
No, it depends on the specific AC waveform. EcoFlow products currently support a total of more than 30 waveforms, except those at zero oscillation point. Whether a device can charge DELTA or not has nothing to do with the THD level; instead, it is correlated with the oscillation position of the waveform. The charging availability depends on whether the output power, voltage and current of your generator can meet DELTA's charging standards.9. WHY I CANNOT TURN ON THE DELTA?
1. Check if battery level is low; if it is, charge and turn it on again. If the charging fails, please follow the instructions on charging failures.
2. If there is no response after you short press or long press the Main Power Button for 3 seconds, please contact Energian Customer Service.
10. WHAT TO DO IF NO CHARGING OCCURS?
1. The charge temperature is too high. The charge temperature of DELTA is between 0℃ and 45℃. If you have used DELTA with high wattage appliances for a long time, please charge it after it cools down.
2. The charge temperature is too low. The charge temperature of DELTA is between 0℃ and 45℃. If the ambient temperature is too low and the cell temperature is lower than 0℃, please move DELTA to a warmer place.
3. The charging voltage or current is too low. Please charge the device according to the charging standard specified in Question 1.
4. Change the charging method or cable. For example, if solar charging doesn’t work, but car charging does, it means that the solar panel or MC4 cable is broken. You can try charging the DELTA again with another MC4 cable or solar panel.
5. If all the above solutions cannot solve your problem, please contact EcoFlow Customer Service and provide a video of your charging problem.
The RECHARGING TIME icon, the exclamation mark icon, and the OVERLOAD icon flash together on the charging overload screen.
1. Check whether the input current is too large, if it is confirmed that there is no problem, restart the machine and try to charge again.
2. If the overload still occurs, please contact after-sales processing.
The charging logic of DELTA is that the battery level indicator turns 100% first while it continues to charge for a while until it's really fully charged.13. WHAT TO DO IF THE CAR CHARGER DOES NOT CHARGE THE DELTA?
1. Confirm whether the cigarette lighter of the car has normal power output. You can check the car DVR or try charging your phone in the car via the cigarette lighter.
2. Charge DELTA with a third-party car charger cable to check if the problem lies in the DELTA Car Charger Cable, or use a solar panel to charge DELTA. If it works, this means the fault is in the EcoFlow Car Charging to XT60 Cable. In this case, you need to change the cable. If the solar panel can’t charge your DELTA, please contact EcoFlow Customer Service.
The car charging port XT60 is a standard car charger's input port. You can power your device with a DELTA Car Charger Cable (1.5 m) or a third-party car charger cable to charge.
15. WHAT TO DO IF THE STANDARD OF CAR CHARGER DOES NOT WORK?
1. Please confirm whether the car cigarette lighter has normal voltage and power output. You can check the driving recorder or use your mobile phone to charge the cigarette lighter.
2. Use the customer’s own car charging cable to confirm whether it is a problem of the standard car charging cable, or try using a solar panel to charge DELTA Max. If the solar panel can be used to charge, it means that there is a problem with the change of car charger to XT60 line. Change the cable, and if the solar panel still cannot be used to charge, then contact the after-sales department.
DELTA OUTPUT POWER
1. WHAT IS DELTA OUTPUT POWER?
DELTA supports AC output, USB output, car charger output, which is total of 3 output methods, providing a total of 11 output ports:
1.AC output (pure sine wave) - 4 pcs
AC output power: rated power 1800W, peak value 3300W, 220V, AC 50Hz
2. USB-A port - 2 pcs
Parameters: 12W, 5V, DC 2.4A
3. USB-A fast charging port - 2 pcs
Parameters: 28W, 5-12V, DC 2.4A (maximum)
4. Type-C port - 2 pcs
Parameters: 100W, 5-20V, DC 5A (maximum)
5.Car charger port - 1 pc
Parameters: 108.8W,13.6V,DC 8A(maximum)
There is no 100% pure sine wave. Any product contains a certain ratio of harmonics. The harmonic rate of EcoFlow products is as low as 3%, which can drive some inductive loads, such as induction cookers.3. WHAT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES ARE SUPPORTED BY DELTA?
DELTA supports appliances with rated power within the standard DELTA output power range 1800W. You can see the appliance rated power through the user manual or nameplate, or calculate according to the formula W=U*I (rated voltage multiplied by rated current). Note that since the start-up power and continuous power of different brands of products are different, it depends on the actual measurement to determine whether it can be supported.4. DOES DELTA SUPPORT THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
DELTA doesn't support the X-BOOST function at present.5. WHAT TO DO IF DELTA CANNOT POWER ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES?
1. If you are powering your appliances through DC car charging or AC charging, please check whether the DC Power Button/AC Power Button is on.
2. If the output still fails when the DC Power Button/AC Power Button is on, please check whether the output power of DELTA can meet the charging power requirements of your appliances.
3. The charging power will not be shown when the DC/AC power is lower than 1 watt, but actually the device is charging. You can try charging another device with DELTA.
4. In case of an overload protection alarm prompt on the LCD screen, indicating that the charging power is too high, please shut down DELTA and cool it down for a while, or change the overloaded device to a low-power device to try again. (Shut down DELTA and restart it after cooling it down for 30 minutes. If the alarm prompt does not disappear after the restart, record a video and sent it to EcoFlow Customer Service.)
5. The AC Power Button automatically turns off after 12 hours of idle operation. In this case, you need to turn it on again.
As the power of each electrical appliance is different, and up to 25% losses can occur in the inverter, the discharge efficiency of DELTA is less than 100%. Hence, the actual use time of electrical appliances may be shorter than the theoretical time. The discharge efficiency should be calculated based on the continuous power of your appliances. If you have any questions, please provide the specifications of your appliances to Energian Customer Service for calculation.
7. WHAT TO DO IF THE LOSS OF POWER OF THE DELTA IS TOO QUICK ?
1. Check if there are any high-power electrical appliances connected. DELTA's battery capacity is 1260 Wh. Normally, if the power of connected electrical appliances is 1260W, DELTA's battery will run out in about 1 hour.
2. You can discharge the battery to 0% and recharge it to 100%to calibrate the SoC.
1. Check whether it is in a room temperature environment, if it is in a low temperature environment, place it in a room temperature environment for use
2. It can guide the customer to perform a complete full charge and discharge, do a SoC calibration and do a complete charge and discharge
AC output overload: AC icon will appear on the screen and the OVERLOAD icon will flash
1. In EPS mode, the maximum power we support is 2200W, confirm whether the power equipment is within the range.
2. If the instant power consumption device is overpowered, it will be unable to run
DC output overload: The USB icon and OVERLOAD icon will flash together on the screen.
3.DC-Car charger output overload, confirm whether the rated current of the power device is within 8A, if the current is too high, it will lead to overload and even burn the car charger port.
4. If there is an output overload of the DC-USB-Type C interface, confirm whether the power device is within the current limit of interface.
10. WHAT TO DO IF NO OUTPUT OF USB-A, USB Type-C PORTS OCCURS?
1. Confirm whether the DC switch is turned on, and whether the DC switch light is always on after it is turned on.
2. Change to a different USB-A port, try to connect to other USB ports such as USB-C, and confirm whether it is just the problem of single port.
3. Replace the USB cable to confirm whether the cable is faulty.
4. If there is no output from the USB port after the above methods, make a video of the fault and contact the after-sales service.
11.WHAT TO DO IF LIGHT BULB FLICKERS FREQUENTLY?
1. If the light bulb only flickers occasionally when turned on, it might be caused by instant charging voltage fluctuation. In this case, normal product use won't be affected.
2. If the light bulb constantly flickers, you can change it with a new one. If the problem remains after you change a new bulb that meets DELTA's charging standards, you can contact EcoFlow Customer Service and provide the flickering video and the light bulb's charging specifications.
Allow customers to try to connect other brands of speakers to confirm whether the noise still exists. Some speakers’ EMC electromagnetic compatibility is not good enough. It is a problem with the speaker itself, not a fault of the product itself. If the noise still exists after replacing the speaker, please make a video showing the fault and contact the after-sales department.13. WHY DOES A. REFRIGERATOR POWER OFF AUTOMATICALLY?
If refrigerator is connected to 12V car charger port, DC and AC button power off. Cause refrigerator work for a while then standby, power of standby is too low to be detected by DELTA. The DELTA will power off automatically in 30mins with low output. Please turn on DC button when you use refrigerator.
Confirm whether it is just fully charged, if the device has just been fully charged, the temperature is too high, the fan speed is high, and the sound may be loud. The fan is designed to cool the device and protect the device. Even if the sound is loud, there will not be an impact on its use. If the sound still bothers you, take a video at a distance of 2 meters from the device, and our support department will confirm remotely whether there is an abnormality.15. THE ECOFLOW APP DOES NOT CONNECT TO THE DELTA
DELTA doesn't support the connection to the app at present.16. WHEN AND WHY DELTA CAN SHUT DOWN
1.Battery runs out - please charge battery.
2.When AC button and DC button are turned off and there is no input or output power for 30min, the device will automatically shut down.
1. Yes, it is possible but we do not recommend to connect more than 2 DELTAs in serial, and it is necessary to fully charge every DELTA before you connect them together. Moreover, connecting DELTA in serial will not increase the rated output, but will only expand the capacity.
2. Discharge: put the main unit (connected to load) first, then the second unit and charge. When the mail and second unit are charging together, the input power of the second unit is higher
3. We support up to 2 full charged DELTA connected in series through AC line, to meet the professional user's support for high-power electrical appliances. Please note EPS mode can't work with multi-lever series.
DELTA SOLAR PANEL CHARGING1. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM SOLAR CHARGING INPUT TO DELTA?
Max. solar charging input: 400W, 10-65V, DC 10A (Max)
Charging Time: 4-8 hours (4 X 110W EcoFlow Solar Panel)
The MC4 interface supported by DELTA is a universal interface. Note that the charging input of the connected solar panel is within 400W 10-65V DC 10A.3. HOW CONNECT SOLAR PANELS - IN SERIES OR PARALLEL?
1. The standard EcoFlow 110W solar panel supports a connection up to 3 in series
2. For other solar panels, if it is a solar panel with the wattage lower than the standard 110W, the solar panels can be used in series if the total voltage and current are not more than 10-65V and DC 10A, respectively. According to the specific parameters, it can be connected in parallel or in serial connection, but usage of solar panels with different wattages is not recommended.
1. Solar panels must be placed outdoors for use. If being placed indoors, this function cannot be used.
2. Check whether the display screen has abnormal prompts, and operate according to the abnormal prompts.
3. Check whether there is any problem with the connection method, remove incorrect connections, and ry again.
4. The total voltage and current can be used not more than 10-65V DC 10A. Please confirm whether the connected voltage and current are within this range and check whether the positive and negative poles are connected reversely.
5. If you are using a third-party connection cable, it is recommended that the cable length does not exceed 3m. If it exceeds, use a wire harness with a diameter of 6.5mm and a wire diameter of 4mm², otherwise there will be no display of input.
6. Use the car charger to test the connection port to see if the DELTA can be charged. If possible, it means that there is a problem with the solar panel connection or the solar panel itself. If the car cannot be charged, make a video of the operation and contact us.
1. If sunlight is strong and comes at a vertical angle, the output power is about 80% of the rated power. Taking a 110W solar panel as an example, the actual output power is about 90W
2. Cloudy: 20~30W
3. Cloudy days: 5~10W (In the case of low sunlight in cloudy days, it is not recommended to connect to solar panels for charging. The standby power of the device may be greater than the solar input power, which may cause damage to the battery of the device.)
4. Rainy day, night: 0W (The expression can be optimised for low battery and if the current input power of the solar panel is very low, charging with solar power is not recommended. Otherwise, it will always be determined that the charging state does not shut down, and the consumption of the standby power is higher than the input power, causing the battery voltage to leak and affect the battery life.)
Monocrystaline silicon, conversion efficiency: 22~23%.9. WHY IS THE CHARGING POWER OF MY SOLAR PANEL SO WEAK?
If you are connecting an EcoFlow 110w solar panel, the charging power may be influenced by sunlight intensity and angle:
1. You can use the solar panel between 9:00am and 3:00pm when the sun's rays are strongest. Avoid using it on a cloudy day or in a shady place.
2. Place the solar panel at 90° to the sunlight so that the effective area is the largest, and the solar charging power is highest.
3. Check if the Quiet Charging on the app is on.
DELTA EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY (EPS) MODE1. WHAT IS THE EPS MODE?
When your DELTA is plugged into the wall, any electronics plugged into DELTA are powered from the grid and not its battery. In EPS mode, when the battery power is between 97% and 100%, the AC input will not charge the battery. When the power is below 97%, the AC input will be used as a bypass output and will also charge the battery. When power from the grid stops, as in a blackout, DELTA automatically switches to battery power within 30ms.2. IS DELTA EPS MODE THE SAME AS UPS FUNCTION?
DELTA uses a non-universal UPS function and is only used as an EPS. When you connect the grid power to the AC Input Port of the product through an AC cable, you can power electrical devices through the AC Output Port (AC power will come from the grid and not the power station in this situation). In case of a sudden blackout, the product can automatically switch to the battery powered supply mode within 30ms. As a basic UPS function, this function does not support 0ms switching. Please do not connect the product to any device that requires 0ms UPS, such as data servers and workstations. Please test and confirm the compatibility before using the product. We recommend that you only charge one device at a time and avoid using multiple ones at the same time to avoid overload protection.
The DELTA supports devices up to 1800W. See below some examples of the devices used with EcoFlow DELTA. If you cannot find your device or are unsure of the wattage of your device, please phone 020 8064 0335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the make and model of your device and we will advise you.
Click on ► to watch DELTA Video Review
EcoFlow DELTA Bundle contains EcoFlow DELTA and one to four 110W Solar Panels together with a Solar Extension cable to connect the panels in parallel. Alternatively you can use EcoFlow DELTA with one 360W Solar Panel. The Panels can keep your equipment running without interruption when you travelling.
- WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET: 110W actual output in full light conditions (1000W / m2)
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST GENERATORS With the MC4 to XT60 cable, you can charge DELTA and RIVER Series portable power stations;
- UPGRADE FOR HIGH POWER Compared with other solar panels, the chainable feature enables you to chain solar panels together with the parallel cable which gives you ample power for your power station: 4x110W Solar Panels in parallel for DELTA, 2x110W Solar Panels in parallel for RIVER
- PORTABLE & FOLDABLE KICKSTAND PANEL Designed with a rubber handle and flexible bracket stand, our solar panel can be used to adjust the angle from 0-180 degrees.
- DURABLE, DUST & WATER RESISTANT The solar panel is dust and water-resistant to endure all weather conditions. It is ideal for outdoor activities.
- IN THE BOX:
- 110W Solar Panel x 1
- 110W Solar Panel Bag x 1
- 110W Solar Panel User Manual x 1
- FREE NEXT WORKING DAY SHIPPING if ordered by 14:45 on a working day (longer to the Scottish Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland)
Click on X in this tab to close the window!
|Rated Power: 110W(+/-5W)* in Standard 1000w/m2 solar light|
|Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V (Vmp18.5V)|
|Short Circuit Current: 6.3 A (Imp 6.0 A)|
|Efficiency: 22-24 %|
|Cell Type: Monocrystaline Silicon|
|Connector Type: MC4|
|Certification: PSE, CE, FCC, RoHS, IP67|
|Weight: 4.2kg Solar Panel 3.5kg|
|Package Weight: 6kg|
|Unfolded Dimensions: 52 X 158 X 2 cm|
|Folded Dimensions: 52 X 43 X 6 cm|
Click on ► to watch DELTA with 3 X 110W Solar Panel Video