£25 Amazon gift card with any order of an EcoFlow DELTA MAX 3628Wh Kit or a bundle. The card will be sent by email within 3 days of order.
EcoFlow DELTA MAX 3628Wh PORTABLE POWER STATION Kit consists of DELTA MAX 1600 1612Wh Power Station and 1x DELTA MAX 2016Wh SMART EXTRA BATTERY. The DELTA MAX 1600 and EXTRA BATTERY’s include both Lithium-Nickel-Manganese-Cobalt (Lithium-NCM) batteries and rated each to 800 complete cycles (80%+). The integrated battery management system provides real-time status updates and regulates the voltage, current, and internal temperature, so the DELTA MAX 3628Wh Portable Power Station Kit always operates safely and efficiently. Compatible with a wide range of devices, you can stay powered for hours whenever and wherever.
- USE SOLAR PANELS OR MAINS POWER TO CHARGE THE UNIT. The addition of portable solar panels turns the unit into an portable power generator. For portable applications use our Portable Folding Solar Panels. For STATIONARY APPLICATIONS the best option is using Ground Mounted Kit of 2x Canadian Solar 380W Rigid Solar Panels installed on the ground using 2x Renusol ConSole+ Ground Mounts.
- PORTABLE POWER FOR HUNGRY DEVICES Large coffee makers, cooking equipment, power tools, projectors, lights... the list is endless.
- HOME EXPANDABLE EMERGENCY POWER. A single DELTA MAX 1600 1612 Portable Power Station offers an AC output up to 2000W, which can be expanded up to 2800W with X-Boost. This allows you to power air conditioners, washing machines, and other heavy duty devices. The DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT's capacity is increased from DELTA MAX 1600's 1612Wh to 3628Wh with 1x DELTA MAX SMART EXTRA BATTERY. 1600W X-Stream and Solar Dual Fast Charging makes DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT an Expandable Ecosystem to integrate with your home. Li-Ni-Mn-Co battery chemistry and Ultra-safe BMS. With short swich-over EPS and one extra battery supported, it can truly backup your entire home and eliminate the impacts of blackout.
- RAPID DUAL CHARGING. Charge up 0-100% in 3.2 hrs from mains. 1600W X-Stream AC and solar dual fast charging.
- POWER MULTIPLE DEVICES. Looking for something to power heavy-duty devices like your fridge, dryer, and more? With X-Boost, DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT handles devices up to 2000W with ease. That’s the industry gold standard for a portable power station of this size and capacity.
- EXTEND THE TOTAL CAPACITY WITH DELTA MAX SMART EXTRA BATTERY: Supports connection with one DELTA MAX 2016W Smart Extra Batteries.
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR FAST RECHARGE BY AC, SOLAR AND CAR: EcoFlow DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT can be fully recharged by: AC Charging Input: 1600W Max, 15A; Car Charging Input: Support 12V/24V battery, 8A; Solar Charging Input: 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A.
- POWER 15 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY. EcoFlow DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT includes every port you’ll ever need to power any devices anywhere, so you will always feel right at home. DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT includes: AC Output: 6 outlets, 2000W total (Surge 5000W); USB-A Output: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port; USB-A Fast Charge: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A. 18W Max per port; USB-C Output: 2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port; Car Power Output: 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max; DC5521 Output: 2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max per port.
- CONTROL AND MONITOR your DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT with the EcoFlow app. Dive into the settings to customise your power use or control DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT remotely.
- Free next working day delivery within the UK (longer to the Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland) if ordered by 14:45.
- This product is available for free same day collection from our Croydon office and same working day delivery (cost from £25) within 30 miles of the M25, as well as within the Midlands and South Yorkshire. Please telephone 020 8064 0335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Material: Aluminum alloy +Plastic
Capacity: 3628Wh (1,008,000mAh)
AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 1600W max
AC Charge Input Voltage: International version 220-240V
Solar Charge Input: 10-100V 13A 800W max
Car Charge Input: 12V/24V 8A max
AC outlet 220-240V (*6), 2000W total (Surge 5000W for 300 ms)
Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost 220-240V 2800W
12V Car Port Output (*1) ,126W, 12.6V DC, 10A 126W Max
DC55121 Output (*2), 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max per port;
USB-A Fast Charge Port Output (*2), 5V, 2.4A/9V, 2A/12V, 1.5A 18W Max Per Port
USB-A Output Port (*2) 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port
USB-C Output Port (*2) 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port
Recharging: 32~113F (0~45℃)
Discharging: -4~140F (-20~60℃)
Dimensions and Weight
DELTA MAX 1600 1612Wh STATION Size: 50cm*24cm*30cm
DELTA MAX 1600 1612Wh STATION Product Weight: 20.7kg (46lbs)
DELTA MAX 2016Wh EXTRA BATTERY Size: 46.5cm*23.6cm*28.2cm
DELTA MAX 2016Wh EXTRA BATTERY Weight: 17.8kg
- EcoFlow DELTA MAX 1600 x 1;
- 3.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Panel Charging Cable x 1;
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable x 1;
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable x 1;
- DC5521 to DC5525 cable x 1;
- User Manual x 1;
- EcoFlow DELTA MAX Smart Energy Battery x 1;
- DELTA MAX Smart Energy Cable x 1;
- User Manual x 1.
Box #3 (Optional)
- (for bundles with solar panels, the requisite number of solar panels are added together with connection cables)
If you cannot an answer to your question, please call us on or send an email on email@example.com.
DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT BATTERY
1. WHAT IS THE BATTERY CAPACITY OF DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT?
DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT has a battery capacity of 3628Wh (1,008,000mAh).
2. WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF THE BATTERY?
DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT’s batteries maintains 80% capacity after 800+ cycles - much better than a typical phone or laptop battery.
3. HOW CAN I GET THE LONGEST LIFESPAN FROM THE BATTERY?
1. Keep it within 20–30°C (68–86°F) and away from water and heat.
2. For safety reasons, do not store DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT above 45°C (113°F) or below −10°C (−14°F) for extended periods.
3. For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and charge it to 60% every three months (products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months are not covered under the product warranty)
4. WHAT ARE THE BATTERY CARE AND STORAGE GUIDELINES?
1. Please use or store the product at an ambient temperature between 20°C to 30°C, away from water, heat, and metal objects.
2. For long-term storage, please discharge the battery to 30% and recharge it to 60% every three months; products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months will not be covered by the free product warranty.
3. For safety, please do not store the product at an ambient temperature higher than 45°C or lower than -10°C for a long time.
4. To prolong the battery life, please use the product in an ambient temperature between 20°C to 30°C.
5. HOW TO CALIBRATE (RESET) THE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT?
Discharge the unit until it shuts down and then charge to 100% until it takes in no input power; then do a complete discharge to calibrate.
6. CAN THE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT USE AN EXTRA BATTERY?
Yes, DELTA MAX 1600 uses EcoFlow DELTA MAX EXTRA BATTERIES 2016Wh each.
DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT MAINS AND CAR CHARGING
1.WHAT ARE THE CHARGING STANDARDS? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE MY DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT?
The DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT supports three charging methods: mains charging, car charging, and solar charging:
Voltage of mains charging input: AC 220-240V (50Hz) Current: 15A
AC charging input power: X-Stream supercharge 1600W max
X-Stream supercharge charging time: 3.2 hours 0-100%
Charging with car charger
Input from car charger: 12V/24V, DC 8A (maximum)
Charging time: 34 hours
Charging with a solar panel
Solar charging input 800W 11-110V DC 10A (maximum)
Charging time: 5-10 hours (400W x 2 in series);
DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT charges up safely and rapidly. And it gets even better. If you're looking for an even faster way to charge up DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT, you can combine AC with Solar Panels to get up to 2400W accepted input power.
2. WHAT TO DO IF CHARGING POWER IS LOW?
1. If the ambient temperature is too high, turn off the machine or stop the load, and let DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT cool down for some time.
2. If the ambient temperature is too low, place DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT in a place with a higher ambient temperature or use electrical appliances to discharge for a while, to let the battery heat up before charging.
3. The charging power of the machine is related to the State of Charge of the battery. When the machine starts charging from 0% or is about to be fully charged, it is normal that the charging power is lower than during other phases of the charge cycle.
3. WHAT TO DO IF CHARGING POWER HOPS FOR A SHORT TIME?
Calibrate the unit (item 5 above) and do a complete charge and discharge cycle, then try to see if the problem reappears during charging. If it still occurs, please take a video of the fault and contact the after-sales service on firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. DOES THE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT SUPPORT CHARGING WHILE USING?
Yes, DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT supports charging and discharging when charging in vehicles, by solar panel, etc. However, when the battery of the machine is low or is about to run out, it is best not to connect appliances to the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT while connected to DC charging (solar/vehicle charging); at this time, if the input of the power is less than or equal to the output power, the device will continue to consume power, which may result in power loss and eventually damage the battery.
5. IS THE SIMULTANEOUS ACCESS OF MAINS AND CAR CHARGER IS SUPPORTED?
Yes, this is called dual fast charge up to 2800W. Need to connect Extra Battery.
6. WHAT TO DO IF THE BATTERY DOES NOT CHARGE TO 100%?
Conduct a calibration i.e. fully discharge and charge the battery.
7. IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE OTHER PRODUCTS TO CHARGE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT?
1. In addition to the mains sockets, car chargers and solar panels can also charge DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT. You can also use equipment such as generators or inverters if they provide 220-240V (50Hz/60Hz) AC power. These should be connected to the AC port of DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT. The output is a sine wave, which can charge DELTA MAX 3628Wh. When charging the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT, X-Stream needs an AC input power to be greater than 1600W.
8. WHY DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT CANNOT TURN ON?
1. Check for an insufficient battery charge level. If you suspect this, charge and turn the unit on again. If the charging fails, please follow the instructions on charging failures.
2. If there is no response after you short press or long press the Main Power Button for 3 seconds, please contact the Energian Customer Service at email@example.com or 020 8064 0335.
10. WHAT TO DO IF THE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT DOES NOT CHARGE?
This can be caused by one of a few issues:
1. The ambient temperature is too high. The ambient temperature suitable for charging of the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT is between 0℃ and 45℃. If you have used a DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT with high wattage appliances for a long time, please charge it after it cools down.
2. The ambient temperature is too low. The ambient temperature suitable for charging of the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT is between 0℃ and 45℃. If the ambient temperature is too low and the cell temperature is lower than 0℃, please move DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT to a warmer place.
3. The charging voltage or current is too low. Please charge the device according to the charging standard specified in Question 1.
4. Change the charging method or cable. For example, if solar charging doesn’t work, but car charging does, it means that the solar panel or MC4 cable is broken. You can try charging DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT again with another MC4 cable or solar panel.
5. If all the above solutions cannot solve your problem, please contact the Energian Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8064 0335, ideally with a video of the attempted charge.
11. WHAT TO DO IF THE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT OVERLOADS WHILE CHARGING?
This can be seen when the RECHARGING TIME icon, the exclamation mark icon, and the OVERLOAD icon flash together on the charging overload screen.
1. Check whether the input current is too high. If it is confirmed that there is no problem, restart the machine and try to charge again.
2. If the overload still occurs again, please contact us.
12. WHAT TO DO IF THE SCREEN SHOWS FULL CHARGE, BUT THERE IS STILL CHARGING POWER?
The charging logic of DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT is that the battery level indicator turns 100% first while it continues to charge for a while until it's really fully charged.
13. WHAT TO DO IF THE CAR CHARGER DOES NOT CHARGE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT?
1. Confirm whether the 12V cigarette lighter socket of the car has normal power output. You can check the car DVR or try charging your phone in the car via the cigarette lighter.
2. Charge DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT with a third-party car charger cable to check if the problem lies in the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT Car Charger Cable, or use a solar panel to charge the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT. If it works, the fault is in the EcoFlow Car Charging to XT60 Cable. In this case, you need to change the cable. In this case, or if the solar panel can’t charge your DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT, please contact the Energian Customer Service.
14. WHAT IS THE STANDARD OF CAR CHARGER PORT?
The car charging port XT60 is a standard car charger's input port. You can power your device with a DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT Car Charger Cable (1.5 m) or a third-party car charger cable to charge.
DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT OUTPUT POWER
1. WHAT IS THE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT OUTPUT POWER?
DELTA Max 3628Wh KIT supports AC output, USB output, car charger output and DC5521 output, providing a total of 13 output ports:
1. AC output (pure sine wave) - 6 sockets
AC output power: rated power 2000W, surge power 5000W, 220V, AC 50Hz
Intelligent inverter system: X-BOOST supports 2800W equipment
2. USB-A port - 2 pcs
Parameters: 12W, 5V, DC 2.4A
3. USB-A fast charging port - 2 pcs
Parameters: 18W, 5-12V, DC 2.4A (maximum)
4. Type-C port - 2 pcs
Parameters: 100W, 5-20V, DC 5A (maximum)
5. Car charger port - 1 pc
Parameters: 126W, 12.6V, DC 10A (maximum)
6. DC5521 output - 2 pcs
Parameters: 37.8W, 12.6V, DC 3A
2. IS THE THE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT OUTPUT 100% PURE SINE WAVE?
Any product contains a certain ratio of harmonics. The harmonic rate of EcoFlow products is as low as 3%, which can power some inductive loads, such as induction cookers.
3. WHAT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES ARE SUPPORTED BY THE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT?
DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT supports appliances with rated power within the standard DELTA MAX 1600 output power range 2000W. You can see the appliance rated power in the user manual or on the nameplate, or calculate according to the formula W=U*I (rated voltage multiplied by rated current). Note that since the start-up power and continuous power of different brands of products are different, it depends on the actual measurement to determine whether it can be supported. If in doubt, please contact customer service on email@example.com or 020 8064 0335.
4. DOES THE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT SUPPORT THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
Yes, the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT supports X-BOOST.
5. WHAT TO DO IF DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT POWER MY ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE?
1. Check whether the relevant DC or AC switch on the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT is turned on.
2. If the AC or DC switch is turned on, and the appliance is still not running, please confirm whether the output power of DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT meets the requirement of charging of the electrical appliance.
3. When the power of DC and car charger is less than 1 watt, the charging power will not be displayed. If the actual device is charging, you can try charging another appliance.
4. When the screen displays an overload alarm, it means that the charging power is too high. Please shut down and cool down for a while or replace with a low-power device, then try charging again (shut down and cool the machine for 30 minutes and restart)
5. After the AC switch is turned on, if the power of the electrical appliance is less than 10W, the power detection is equivalent to no power output, and the AC switch will be automatically turned off after 12 hours. At this time, the switch needs to be turned on again
If the above information does not resolve your issue, contact customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8064 0335.
6. WHAT TO DO IF THE USE TIME OF AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE IS TOO SHORT?
Due to different power of each appliance, the discharge efficiency of DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT will be less than 100%, resulting in the usage time of the appliance being lower than the theoretical time. This is particularly the case with AC (mains powered) appliances where inverter losses are likely to reduce the use time by 15-25%. If the usage time is less than what is indicated here, contact customer support.
7. WHAT TO DO IF THE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT DISCHARGES TOO QUICKLY?
1. Check if there are any high-power electrical appliances connected. DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT's battery capacity is 3628Wh. Normally, if the power of connected electrical appliances is ~1600W (DC), DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT's battery will run out in about more than 2 hour. For AC (mains powered) appliances, inverter losses are likely to reduce the use time by 15-25%.
2. If the use time appears too low, calibrate the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT as described above, and do a complete charge and discharge.
8. WHAT TO DO IF THE STANDBY TIME OF DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT IS TOO SHORT?
1. Check whether it is in a room temperature environment, if it is in a low temperature environment, place it in a room temperature environment for use
2. Calibrate the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT as described above, and do a complete charge and discharge.
9. WHAT TO DO IF THE OUTPUT OVERLOADS?
AC output overload: AC icon will appear on the screen, and the OVERLOAD icon flashes
1. Please check whether the power of the connected device meets our power range, connect the 2800W power device to confirm whether the X-BOOST is turned on. If the default is turned on, connect to the APP again;
2. In EPS mode, we support the maximum power of 2000W, confirm whether the electrical equipment is within this range;
3. The instantaneous power of the electrical equipment is too large, causing it to fail to operate;
DC output overload: the USB icon and the OVERLOAD icon will flash together on the screen
1. The output of DC-car charger is overloaded, confirm whether the rated current of the electrical equipment power is within 8A, if the current is too high, it will cause overload, and even the car charger will burn out
2. The output of the DC-USB-Type C interface is overloaded, please confirm whether the electrical equipment is within the current limit of the interface
10. WHAT TO DO IF NO OUTPUT OF USB-A, USB Type-C PORTS OCCURS?
1. Confirm whether the DC switch is turned on, and whether the DC switch light is always on after it is turned on
2. Change to a different USB-A port, try to connect to other USB ports such as USB-C, and confirm whether it is just the problem of single port
3. Replace the USB cable to confirm whether the cable is faulty
4. If there is no output from the USB port after the above methods, provide a video explaining the fault and contact the after-sales service
11. WHAT TO DO IF LIGHT BULB FLASHES FREQUENTLY?
1. If the light bulb only flashes occasionally when turned on, it might be caused by instant charging voltage fluctuation. In this case, normal product use won't be affected.
2. If the light bulb constantly flashes, you can change it with a new one. If the problem remains after you change a new bulb that meets DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT's charging standards, you can contact EcoFlow Customer Service and provide the flickering video and the light bulb's charging specifications.
12. WHAT TO DO IF WHEN DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT IS CONNECTED TO THE SPEAKER, THE NOISE IS TOO LOUD?
Allow customers to try to connect other brands of speakers to confirm whether the noise still exists. Some speakers’ EMC electromagnetic compatibility is not good enough. It is a problem with the speaker itself, not a fault of the product itself. If the noise still exists after replacing the speaker, please make a video showing the fault and contact the after-sales department.
13. WHY REFRIGERATOR POWERS OFF AUTOMATICALLY?
If refrigerator is connected to 12V car charger port, DC and AC button power off. Cause refrigerator work for a while then standby, power of standby is too low to be detected by DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT. So DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT will power off automatically in 30mins with low output. Please turn on DC button when you use refrigerator.
14. WHAT TO DO IF WHEN DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT IS CONNECTED TO THE FAN, THE NOISE IS TOO LOUD?
Confirm whether it is just fully charged, if the device has just been fully charged, the temperature is too high, the fan speed is high, and the sound may be loud. This can reassure the customers. The fan is designed to cool the device and protect the device. Even if the sound is loud, there will not be an impact on its use. If the customer is still not at ease, guide the customer to take a video at a distance of 2 meters from the device, and the technology department will confirm remotely whether there is an abnormality.
15. WHEN AND WHY DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT SHUTS DOWN?
1. Battery of DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT runs out, please charge battery.
2. The default standby time of this product is 2 hours. If the other switches output power are not turned on and the product is not connected to any load, the product will automatically shut down after 2 hours, and the standby time can be set on the APP.
16. WHAT TO DO IF DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT DOES NOT BOOT?
1. If the battery is dead, charge it first and try to turn it on. If it cannot be charged, please refer to the relevant instructions.
2. If there is no response after short pressing or long pressing the power button for 3 seconds, please contact after-sales department.
17. IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT IN SERIES?
1. When charging, charge the one with low power first, then charge the battery itself and the power pack. Balance before charging.
2. When discharging, discharge the one with high power first, then do discharging at the same time.
3. The multi-level series can be used directly by connecting to the port of the power pack.
THEME: X-BOOST FUNCTION
1. WHAT IS DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT X-BOOST FUNCTION?
DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT supports the X-Boost function to supply power to devices with a rated power of 2800W, and will not cause the device to fail because of an overload protection. When using the X-Boost function, the output power of this product is still the rated output power of 2000W.
2. HOW USE THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT has the X-Boost function enabled by default. You can use the EcoFlow App to turn this function on or off.
The X-Boost function is not available in the following situations:
the AC output is turned on in the charging state (in bypass mode at this time) and the X-Boost mode is turned off.
The X-Boost function is more suitable for heating and electrical equipment, but not for all electrical appliances. Some electrical appliances equipped with voltage protection (such as precision instruments, etc.) are not suitable for the X-Boost function. To confirm whether the device is compatible with the X-Boost function, please refer to the actual test.
THEME: DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT SOLAR PANEL CHARGING
1. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM SOLAR CHARGING INPUT TO DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT?
Max. solar charging input 800W 11-110V DC 10A (maximum)
Charging time: 5-10 hours (400W x 2 in series);
2. CAN OTHER THAN ECOFLOW BRANDS OF SOLAR PANELS CHARGE DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT?
The MC4 interface supported by DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT is a universal interface. Note that the charging input of the connected solar panel is within 800W 11-110V DC 10A.
3. HOW CONNECT SOLAR PANELS - IN SERIES OR PARALLEL?
1. The standard EcoFlow 400W solar panel supports a connection up to 2 in series
2. For other solar panels, if it is a solar panel with the wattage lower than the standard 400W, the solar panels can be used in series if the total voltage and current are not more than 11-110V and DC 10A, respectively. According to the specific parameters, it can be connected in parallel or in serial connection, but usage of solar panels with different wattages is not recommended.
4. WHAT TO DO IF SOLAR PANELS DO NOT WORK?
1. Solar panels must be placed outdoors for use. If being placed indoors, this function cannot be used.
2. Check whether the display screen has abnormal prompts, and operate according to the abnormal prompts.
3. Check whether there is any problem with the connection method, remove incorrect connections, and ry again.
4. The total voltage and current can be used not more than 11-110V DC 10A. Please confirm whether the connected voltage and current are within this range and check whether the positive and negative poles are connected reversely.
5. If you are using a third-party connection cable, it is recommended that the cable length does not exceed 3m. If it exceeds, use a wire harness with a diameter of 6.5mm and a wire diameter of 4mm², otherwise there will be no display of input.
6. Recommended to the customer to use the car charger to test the connection port to see if the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT can be charged. If possible, it means that there is a problem with the solar panel connection or the solar panel itself. If the car cannot be charged, provide a video of the operation and contact the after-sales department.
7. WHAT IS THE OUTPUT POWER OF THE SOLAR PANEL IN VARIOUS WEATHER CONDITIONS?
1. The light is strong, the angle is vertical, and the output power is about 80% of the rated power. Taking a 110W solar panel as an example, the actual output power is about 90W
2. Cloudy: 20~30W
3. Cloudy days: 5~10W (In the case of low sunlight in cloudy days, it is not recommended to connect to solar panels for charging. The standby power of the device may be greater than the solar input power, which may cause damage to the battery of the device.)
4. Rainy day, night: 0W (The expression can be optimized for low battery and if the current input power of the solar panel is very low, charging with solar power is not recommended. Otherwise, it will always be determined that the charging state does not shut down, and the consumption of the standby power is higher than the input power, causing the battery voltage to leak and affect the battery life.)
8. MATERIAL OF ECOFLOW 400W SOLAR PANEL?
Monocrystalline silicon, conversion efficiency: 22~23%.
9. WHY IS THE CHARGING POWER OF MY SOLAR PANEL SO WEAK?
If you are connecting an EcoFlow 110w solar panel, the charging power may be influenced by sunlight intensity and angle:
1. You can use the solar panel between 9:00am and 3:00pm when the sun's rays are strongest. Avoid using it on a cloudy day or put it at a shady place.
2. Place the solar panel at 90° to the sunlight so that the equivalent area is the largest, and the solar charging power is higher.
3. Check if the Quiet Charging on the app is on.
THEME: DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY (EPS) MODE
1. WHAT IS THE EPS MODE?
When your DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT is plugged into the wall, any electronics plugged into DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT are powered from the grid and not its battery. In EPS mode, when the battery power is between 97% and 100%, the AC input will not charge the battery. When the power is below 97%, the AC input will be used as a bypass output and will also charge the battery. When power from the grid stops, as in a blackout, DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT automatically switches to battery power within 30ms.
2. IS DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT EPS MODE THE SAME AS UPS FUNCTION?
DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT uses a non-universal UPS function and is only used as an EPS. When you connect the grid power to the AC Input Port of the product through an AC cable, you can power electrical devices through the AC Output Port (AC power will come from the grid and not the power station in this situation). In case of a sudden blackout, the product can automatically switch to the battery powered supply mode within 30ms. As a basic UPS function, this function does not support 0ms switching. Please do not connect the product to any device that requires 0ms UPS, such as data servers and workstations. Please test and confirm the compatibility before using the product. We recommend that you only charge one device at a time and avoid using multiple ones at the same time to avoid overload protection.
THEME: ECOFLOW APP
1. THE APP CANNOT CONNECT TO DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT
1. Long press the IOT button under the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT screen for 3 seconds, the wifi icon on the screen flashes, confirm that the DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT’s WiFi is turned on.
2. Try to put the mobile phone close to DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT, search for the wifi signal named ""EcoFlow_xxx"" of DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT and follow the prompts to connect.
3. If you cannot find the signal of DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT, you can restart DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT or try with another mobile phone.
4. If none of the above methods work, please provide the SN photo at the bottom of the device and contact the after-sales service.
2. THE APP CANNOT BIND DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT
If customer is unable to bind when binding, SN is not displayed, or "Unknown" appears after binding, it's because the SN code has not been written. Please contact the after-sales department.
3. CANNOT FIND WI-FI ROUTER AT HOME?
1. Try to press the IOT button again to reconnect to DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT.
2. Use another mobile phone to release the hotspot as a routing connection. If the mobile phone releases the hotspot for connection, it means that the router WiFi at home is not 2.4Ghz and cannot be connected. Please modify the router configuration.
3. If none of the above methods work, please provide the SN photo at the bottom of the device and contact the after-sales department.
4. DO I NEED TO ADDDELTA MAX AGAIN AFTER LOGGING OUT OF THE APP AND LOGGING IN AGAIN?
There's no need. If the device cannot be displayed after logging in to App again, first confirm whether the mobile phone network is connected normally, then check whether the Wifi switch of the device is turned on.
5. HOW TURN OFF X-BOOST FUNCTION?
Connect the app, click the AC power--X-Boost switch to turn off the X-Boost function.
6. HOW TO UPGRADE THE FIRMWARE?
1. Long press the IOT button under the DELTA MAX 1600 screen for 3 seconds. The Wifi icon on the screen will flash. After confirming that the WiFi of DELTA MAX 1600 is on, the phone will connect to the WiFi of DELTA MAX 1600.
2. Open the app, click the "+" in the upper right corner to add a device, connect to the hotspot at home or other mobile phones. Click System-Firmware Version-Upgrade, then DELTA MAX 1600 will be automatically upgraded.
3. If you can't find the "Upgrade" reminder, it means that your home router has not been connected. Press and hold the IOT button under the DELTA MAX 1600 screen for 3 seconds to reconnect.
4. Upgrading can't be done if it is interrupted. You can restart DELTA MAX 1600, reconnect the wifi and home router of DELTA MAX 1600, then upgrade again.
5. If you can't upgrade with the app or if there is still a failure after the upgrade, please contact the after-sales department.
DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT supports devices up to 2000W. See below some examples of the devices used with EcoFlow DELTA MAX 1600. The same devices work more than two times long if connected to DELTA MAX 3628Wh Portable Power Station Kit. If you cannot find your device or are unsure of the wattage of your device, please phone 020 8064 0335 or email email@example.com with the make and model of your device and we will advise you.
- EcoFlow DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT + 1 X EcoFlow 220W Solar Panel,
- EcoFlow DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT + 1 X Energian 360W Solar Panel, or
- EcoFlow DELTA MAX 3628Wh KIT + 2 X Energian 360W Solar Panels.
|Rated (Peak) Power (Wp): 220W in Standard 1000w/m2 solar light|
|Open Circuit Voltage: 21.8V (Vmp =18.4V)|
|Short Circuit Current: 13A (Imp = 12.0A)|
|Efficiency: 22-24 %|
|Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Connector Type: MC4|
|Certification: PSE, CE, FCC, RoHS, IP67|
|Net Weight: 9.5KG|
|Unfolded Dimensions: 82 X 183 X 2.5 cm|
- TWO IN ONE: EcoFlow 220W Bifacial Portable Solar Panel is two in one. With a 220W primary side, and a 155W side on the back for ambient light, you can capture up to 25% more solar energy and charge your portable power station even faster. Try a mirrored surface and you can get up to 80% more energy.
- TEMPERED GLASS. BUILT TO LAST: The thin, one-piece tempered glass design makes it five times tougher than comparable panels, it can withstand heat up to 150°C too.
- COMPACT. PORTABLE: It’s a portable solar panel designed from the ground up to be compact. 10% smaller than comparable 220W panels, it saves space with thinner tempered glass, and less surface area required for the same input.. It comes with its own carry case so you can take it anywhere. Once you arrive at your destination, simply unfold it and use it as a kickstand to get your sun exposure just right.
- DURABLE, DUST & WATER RESISTANT The solar panel is dust and water-resistant to endure all weather conditions. Rain, wind or shine, your panel is safe with an IP68 waterproof rating. It is ideal for outdoor activities.
- FREE NEXT WORKING DAY SHIPPING if ordered by 14:45 on a working day (longer to the Scottish Highlands, islands and Northern Ireland)