Find out the THEME you are interested in, then read the questions and answers. If you cannot an answer to your question, please call us or send an email.
THEME: DELTA MINI BATTERY1. WHAT IS THE BATTERY CAPACITY OF DELTA MINI?
DELTA MAX has a battery capacity of 882Wh (245,000mAh).2. WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF THE BATTERY?
DELTA MINI’s battery maintains 80% capacity after 800+ cycles, which is much better than a phone or laptop battery.3. HOW CAN I GET THE LONGEST LIFESPAN FROM THE BATTERY?
1. Keep it within 20–30°C (68–86°F) and away from water and heat.
2. For safety reasons, do not store DELTA MINI above 45°C (113°F) or below −10°C (−14°F) for extended periods.
3. For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and charge it to 85% every three months (products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months are not covered under the product warranty!)
1. Please use or store the product in an environment temperature between 20°C to 30°C, away from water, heat, and other metal objects.
2. For long-term storage, please discharge the battery to 30% and recharge it to 60% every three months; products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months will not be covered by the free product warranty.
3. For safety, please do not store the product in an environment temperature higher than 45°C or lower than -10°C for a long time.
4. To prolong the battery life, please use the product in an environment temperature between 20°C to 30°C.
The type of cell batteries are: 18650, NCM batteries, 7 parallel and 14 series, 98 cell batteries.6. WHAT IS SoC CALIBRATION?
Guide the customer to discharge the unit until it shuts down and then charge to 100% until no input power and do a complete charge and discharge to calibrate.7. CAN DELTA MINI USE AN EXTRA BATTERY?
DELTA MINI does not support the use of extra batteries.
THEME: DELTA MINI AC AND CAR CHARGING1.WHAT ARE THE CHARGING STANDARDS? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE MY DELTA MAX?
It supports three charging methods: mains charging, car charging, and solar charging, mentioned as followed:
Voltage of AC charging input: AC 220-240V (50Hz/60Hz) Current: 10A
AC charging input power: X-Stream supercharge 900W max.
Custom charging power: 200-900W (factory default 200W) APP can set the charging power range.
X-Stream supercharge charging time: 1 hour 0-80% 1.6 hours 0-100%
Charging with car charger
Input of car charger: 12V/24V, DC 8A (maximum)
Charging time: 9 hours
Charging with solar panel
Solar charging input 300W 11-75V DC 10A (maximum)
Charging time: 4-8 hours (110W x 3 in series) or (160W x 2 in series)
1. If the temperature is too high, turn off the machine or stop the load, and let DELTA MINI cool down for some time
2. If the temperature is too low, place DELTA MINI in a place with high surrounding temperature or with electrical appliances to discharge for a while, let the battery heat up before charging.
3. The charging power of the machine is related to the SoC of the battery. When the machine starts charging from 0% or is about to be fully charged, it is normal that the charging power gets lower.
Carry out SoC calibration and do a complete charge and discharge cycle, then try to see if reappears during charging. If it still occurs, please provide a video explaining the fault and contact the after-sales service.4. DOES IT SUPPORT CHARGING WHILE USING?
Yes, DELTA MINI supports charging and discharging when charging in vehicles, solar panel, etc. However, when the battery of the machine is low or is about to run out, it is best not to output while connecting to DC charging (solar/car charging); at this time, if the input of the power is less than or equal to the output power, the device will continue to consume power, which may result in power loss and eventually damage the battery.5. WHETHER THE SIMULTANEOUS ACCESS OF AC AND CAR CHARGER IS SUPPORTED?
No, currently only supports one of them to be connected separately for charging6. WHAT TO DO IF THE BATTERY FULL CHARGE TO 100% IS UNABLE?
Conduct SoC calibration i.e. fully discharge and charge the battery.
7. IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE THE OTHER PRODUCTS TO CHARGE DELTA MAX?
In addition to the home power grid, car chargers and solar panels can charge DELTA MINI, use other equipment such as generators or inverters, etc. If 220-240V (50Hz/60Hz) AC power can be provided, connect to the AC port of DELTA MINI. The output is a sine wave, which can be used to charge DELTA MINI.
8. WHETHER THE TOTAL HARMONICS DISTORTION (THD) LEVEL CAN BE USED AS THE BASIS FOR JUDJING THE CHARGING OF DELTA MINI?
No, it depends on the specific waveform of ac. Ecoflow products currently support a total of more than 30 waveforms. The only thing that cannot be supported is the waveform with the oscillation point at 0. This has nothing to do with the THD size, and it is related to the position of the waveform oscillation, so it does not support the charging of the minimum or the maximum THD. The determining factor of whether DELTA MINI can be charged is the output power of the customer's generator. It depends whether its current is within the supported range of DELTA MINI, and one cannot only judge by the THD.
9. WHAT TO DO IF NO CHARGING OCCURS?
1. The charge temperature is too high. The charge temperature of DELTA MINI is between 0℃ and 45℃. If you have used DELTA MINI with high wattage appliances for a long time, please charge it after it cools down.
2. The charge temperature is too low. The charge temperature of DELTA MINI is between 0℃ and 45℃. If the ambient temperature is too low and the cell temperature is lower than 0℃, please move DELTA MINI to a warmer place.
3. The charging voltage or current is too low. Please charge the device according to the charging standard specified in Question 1.
4. Change the charging method or cable. For example, if solar charging doesn’t work, but car charging does, it means that the solar panel or MC4 cable is broken. You can try charging DELTA MINI again with another MC4 cable or solar panel.
5. If all the above solutions cannot solve your problem, please contact EcoFlow Customer Service and provide a video of your charging problem.
The RECHARGING TIME icon, the exclamation mark icon, and the OVERLOAD icon flash together on the charging overload screen.
1. Check whether the input current is too large, if it is confirmed that there is no problem, restart the machine and try to charge again.
2. If the overload still occurs again, please contact after-sales processing.
The charging logic of DELTA MINI is that the battery level indicator turns 100% first while it continues to charge for a while until it's really fully charged.12. WHAT TO DO IF THE CAR CHARGER DOES NOT CHARGE DELTA MINI?
1. Confirm whether the cigarette lighter of the car has normal power output. You can check the car DVR or try charging your phone in the car via the cigarette lighter.
2. Charge DELTA MINI with a third-party car charger cable to check if the problem lies in the DELTA MINI Car Charger Cable. Or you can use a solar panel to charge DELTA MINI. If it works, it can be sure that the fault is in the EcoFlow Car Charging to XT60 Cable. In this case, you need to change the cable. If the solar panel can’t charge your DELTA MINI, please contact EcoFlow Customer Service.
The car charging port XT60 is a standard car charger's input port. You can power your device with a DELTA MINI Car Charger Cable (1.5 m) or a third-party car charger cable to charge.
THEME: DELTA MINI OUTPUT POWER1. WHAT IS DELTA MINI OUTPUT POWER?
DELTA MINI supports AC output, USB output, car charger output, DC5521 output, which is total of 4 output methods, providing a total of 9 output ports:
1. AC output (pure sine wave) - 2 pcs
AC output power: rated power 1400W, peak power 2100W, 220V, AC 50Hz
Intelligent inverter system: X-BOOST supports 1400-2200W equipment*
2. USB-A port - 2 pcs
Parameters: 12W, 5V, DC 2.4A
3. USB-A fast charging port - 1 pc
Parameters: 18W, 5-12V, DC 2.4A (maximum)
4. Type-C port - 1 pc
Parameters: 100W, 5-20V, DC 5A (maximum)
5. Car charger port - 1 pc
Parameters: 126W, 12.6V, DC 10A (maximum)
6. DC5521 output - 2 pcs
Parameters: 37.8W, 12.6V, DC 3A
There is no 100% pure sine wave. Any product contains a certain ratio of harmonics. The harmonic rate of EcoFlow products is as low as 3%, which can drive some inductive loads on the market, such as induction cookers.3. WHAT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES ARE SUPPORTED BY DELTA MINI?
DELTA MINI supports the appliances having rated power within the standard DELTA MINI output power range 900W. You can see the appliance rated power through the user manual or nameplate, or calculate according to the formula W=U*I (rated voltage multiplied by rated current). Note that since the start-up power and continuous power of different brands of products are different, it depends on the actual measurement to determine whether it can be supported.4. DOES DELTA MINI SUPPORT THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
Yes, DELTA MINI supports the X-BOOST function.
5. WHAT TO DO IF DELTA MINI CANNOT POWER ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES?
1. If it is DC charging and AC charging, confirm whether the DC or AC switch is turned on
2. If the AC or DC switch is turned on, and it still cannot be charged, please confirm whether the output power of DELTA MINI meets the requirement of charging of the electrical appliance.
3. When the power of DC and car charger is less than 1 watt, the charging power will not be displayed. If the actual device is charging, you can try charging another appliance.
4. When the screen displays an overload alarm, it means that the charging power is too high. Please shut down and cool down for a while or replace with a low-power device, then try charging again (shut down and cool the machine for 30 minutes and restart, if there is still an overload prompt, ask the customer to provide a screenshot or video and contact the after-sales department)
5. After the AC switch is turned on, if the power of the electrical appliance is less than 10W, the power detection is equivalent to no power output, and the AC switch will be automatically turned off after 12 hours. At this time, the switch needs to be turned on again
Due to the different power of each consumer, the discharge efficiency of DELTA MINI will be less than 100%, resulting in the usage time of the consumer being lower than the theoretical time. The specific efficiency should be calculated based on the actual power. If the customer has any questions, the specifications of the consumer can be given to the after-sales department for calculations.
7. WHAT TO DO IF THE LOSS OF POWER OF DELTA MINI IS TOO QUICK ?
1. Check if there are any high-power electrical appliances connected. DELTA MINI's battery capacity is 882Wh. Normally, if the power of connected electrical appliances is ~882W, DELTA MINI's battery will run out in about 1 hour.
2. It can guide the customer to perform a complete full charge and discharge, do a soc calibration, and do a complete charge and discharge.
8. WHAT TO DO IF THE STANDBY TIME OF DELTA MINI IS TOO SHORT?
1. Check whether it is in a room temperature environment, if it is in a low temperature environment, place it in a room temperature environment for use
2. It can guide the customer to perform a complete full charge and discharge, do a SoS calibration and do a complete charge and discharge
AC output overload: AC icon will appear on the screen, and the OVERLOAD icon flashes
1. Please check whether the power of the connected device meets our power range, connect the 1400W-2200W power device to confirm whether the X-BOOST is turned on. If the default is turned on, connect to the APP again
2. In EPS mode, we support the maximum power of 1400W, confirm whether the electrical equipment is within this range
3. The instantaneous power of the electrical equipment is too large, causing it to fail to operate
DC output overload: the USB icon and the OVERLOAD icon will flash together on the screen
1. The output of DC-car charger is overloaded, confirm whether the rated current of the electrical equipment power is within 8A, if the current is too high, it will cause overload, and even the car charger will burn out
2. The output of the DC-USB-Type C interface is overloaded, please confirm whether the electrical equipment is within the current limit of the interface
10. WHAT TO DO IF NO OUTPUT OF USB-A, USB Type-C PORTS OCCURS?
1. Confirm whether the DC switch is turned on, and whether the DC switch light is always on after it is turned on
2. Change to a different USB-A port, try to connect to other USB ports such as USB-C, and confirm whether it is just the problem of single port
3. Replace the USB cable to confirm whether the cable is faulty
4. If there is no output from the USB port after the above methods, provide a video explaining the fault and contact the after-sales service
11. WHAT TO DO IF LIGHT BULB FLASHES FREQUENTLY?
1. If the light bulb only flashes occasionally when turned on, it might be caused by instant charging voltage fluctuation. In this case, normal product use won't be affected.
2. If the light bulb constantly flashes, you can change it with a new one. If the problem remains after you change a new bulb that meets DELTA MINI's charging standards, you can contact EcoFlow Customer Service and provide the flickering video and the light bulb's charging specifications.
Allow customers to try to connect other brands of speakers to confirm whether the noise still exists. Some speakers’ EMC electromagnetic compatibility is not good enough. It is a problem with the speaker itself, not a fault of the product itself. If the noise still exists after replacing the speaker, please make a video showing the fault and contact the after-sales department.13. WHAT TO DO IF WHEN DELTA MINI IS CONNECTED TO THE FAN, THE NOISE IS TOO LOUD?
Confirm whether it is just fully charged, if the device has just been fully charged, the temperature is too high, the fan speed is high, and the sound may be loud. This can reassure the customers. The fan is designed to cool the device and protect the device. Even if the sound is loud, there will not be an impact on its use. If the customer is still not at ease, guide the customer to take a video at a distance of 2 meters from the device, and the technology department will confirm remotely whether there is an abnormality.14. WHEN AND WHY DELTA MINI SHUTS DOWN?
1. Battery of DELTA MINI runs out,please charge battery.
2. The default standby time of this product is 2 hours. If the other switches output power are not turned on and the product is not connected to any load, the product will automatically shut down after 2 hours, and the standby time can be set on the APP.
1. If the battery is dead, charge it first and try to turn it on. If it cannot be charged, please refer to the relevant instructions.
2. If there is no response after short pressing or long pressing the power button for 3 seconds, please contact after-sales department.
1. Discharging: put the host first, then the server unit. Charging: when the host and the server are charging, the input power of the server will be larger
2. It supports connecting up to 2 fully-charged DELTA MINIs in series through the AC line to meet the needs of professional users for large capacity.Please note EPS mode can't work with multi-leveL series.
THEME: X-BOOST FUNCTION1. WHAT IS DELTA MINI X-BOOST FUNCTION?
DELTA MINI supports the X-Boost function to supply power to devices with a rated power of 2200W, and will not cause the device to fail because of an overload protection. When using the X-Boost function, the output power of this product is still the rated output power of 1400W.
This product supports devices with a maximum of 2200W, at this time, the rated output power is still 1400W
DELTA MINI has the X-Boost function enabled by default. You can use the EcoFlow App to turn this function on or off.
The X-Boost function is not available in the following situations:
the AC output is turned on in the charging state (in bypass mode at this time) and the X-Boost mode is turned off.
The X-Boost function is more suitable for heating and electrical equipment, but not for all electrical appliances. Some electrical appliances equipped with voltage protection (such as precision instruments, etc.) are not suitable for the X-Boost function. To confirm whether the device is compatible with the X-Boost function, please refer to the actual test.
THEME: DELTA MINI SOLAR PANEL CHARGING1. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM SOLAR CHARGING INPUT TO DELTA MINI?
Max. solar charging input 300W 11-75V DC 10A (maximum)
Charging time: 4-8 hours (110W x 3 in series) or (160W x 2 in series)
The MC4 interface supported by DELTA is a universal interface. Note that the charging input of the connected solar panel is within 300W 11-75V DC 10A.3. HOW CONNECT SOLAR PANELS - IN SERIES OR PARALLEL?
1. The standard EcoFlow 110W solar panel supports a connection up to 3 in series
2. For other solar panels, if it is a solar panel with the wattage lower than the standard 110W, the solar panels can be used in series if the total voltage and current are not more than 11-75V and DC 10A, respectively. According to the specific parameters, it can be connected in parallel or in serial connection, but usage of solar panels with different wattages is not recommended.
1. Solar panels must be placed outdoors for use. If being placed indoors, this function cannot be used.
2. Check whether the display screen has abnormal prompts, and operate according to the abnormal prompts.
3. Check whether there is any problem with the connection method, remove incorrect connections, and ry again.
4. The total voltage and current can be used not more than 11-110V DC 10A. Please confirm whether the connected voltage and current are within this range and check whether the positive and negative poles are connected reversely.
5. If you are using a third-party connection cable, it is recommended that the cable length does not exceed 3m. If it exceeds, use a wire harness with a diameter of 6.5mm and a wire diameter of 4mm², otherwise there will be no display of input.
6. Recommended to the customer to use the car charger to test the connection port to see if the DELTA MINI can be charged. If possible, it means that there is a problem with the solar panel connection or the solar panel itself. If the car cannot be charged, provide a video of the operation and contact the after-sales department.
1. The light is strong, the angle is vertical, and the output power is about 80% of the rated power. Taking a 110W solar panel as an example, the actual output power is about 90W
2. Cloudy: 20~30W
3. Cloudy days: 5~10W (In the case of low sunlight in cloudy days, it is not recommended to connect to solar panels for charging. The standby power of the device may be greater than the solar input power, which may cause damage to the battery of the device.)
4. Rainy day, night: 0W (The expression can be optimized for low battery and if the current input power of the solar panel is very low, charging with solar power is not recommended. Otherwise, it will always be determined that the charging state does not shut down, and the consumption of the standby power is higher than the input power, causing the battery voltage to leak and affect the battery life.)
Monocrystalline silicon, conversion efficiency: 22~23%.9. WHY IS THE CHARGING POWER OF MY SOLAR PANEL SO WEAK?
If you are connecting an EcoFlow 110W solar panel, the charging power may be influenced by sunlight intensity and angle:
1. You can use the solar panel between 9:00am and 3:00pm when the sun's rays are strongest. Avoid using it on a cloudy day or put it at a shady place.
2. Place the solar panel at 90° to the sunlight so that the equivalent area is the largest, and the solar charging power is higher.
3. Check if the Quiet Charging on the app is on.
THEME: DELTA MINI EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY (EPS) MODE1. WHAT IS THE EPS MODE?
When your DELTA MINI is plugged into the wall, any electronics plugged into DELTA MINI are powered from the grid and not its battery. In EPS mode, when the battery power is between 97% and 100%, the AC input will not charge the battery. When the power is below 97%, the AC input will be used as a bypass output and will also charge the battery. When power from the grid stops, as in a blackout, DELTA MINI automatically switches to battery power within 30ms.2. IS DELTA MINI EPS MODE THE SAME AS UPS FUNCTION?
DELTA MINI uses a non-universal UPS function and is only used as an EPS. When you connect the grid power to the AC Input Port of the product through an AC cable, you can power electrical devices through the AC Output Port (AC power will come from the grid and not the power station in this situation). In case of a sudden blackout, the product can automatically switch to the battery powered supply mode within 30ms. As a basic UPS function, this function does not support 0ms switching. Please do not connect the product to any device that requires 0ms UPS, such as data servers and workstations. Please test and confirm the compatibility before using the product. We recommend that you only charge one device at a time and avoid using multiple ones at the same time to avoid overload protection.
THEME: ECOFLOW APP1. THE APP CANNOT CONNECT TO DELTA MINI
1. Long press the IOT button under the DELTA MINI screen for 3 seconds, the wifi icon on the screen flashes, confirm that the DELTA MINI’s WiFi is turned on.
2. Try to put the mobile phone close to DELTA MINI, search for the wifi signal named ""EcoFlow_xxx"" of DELTA MINI and follow the prompts to connect.
3. If you cannot find the signal of DELTA MINI, you can restart DELTA MINI or try with another mobile phone.
4. If none of the above methods work, please provide the SN photo at the bottom of the device and contact the after-sales service.
If customer is unable to bind when binding, SN is not displayed, or "Unknown" appears after binding, it's because the SN code has not been written. Please contact the after-sales department.3. CANNOT FIND WI-FI ROUTER AT HOME?
1. Try to press the IOT button again to reconnect to DELTA MINI.
2. Use another mobile phone to release the hotspot as a routing connection. If the mobile phone releases the hotspot for connection, it means that the router WiFi at home is not 2.4Ghz and cannot be connected. Please modify the router configuration.
3. If none of the above methods work, please provide the SN photo at the bottom of the device and contact the after-sales department.
There's no need. If the device cannot be displayed after logging in to App again, first confirm whether the mobile phone network is connected normally, then check whether the Wifi switch of the device is turned on.5. HOW TURN OFF X-BOOST FUNCTION?
Connect the app, click the AC power--X-Boost switch to turn off the X-Boost function.6. HOW UPGRADE THE FIRMWARE?
1. Long press the IOT button under the DELTA MINI screen for 3 seconds. The Wifi icon on the screen will flash. After confirming that the WiFi of DELTA MINI is on, the phone will connect to the WiFi of DELTA MINI.
2. Open the app, click the "+" in the upper right corner to add a device, connect to the hotspot at home or other mobile phones. Click System-Firmware Version-Upgrade, then DELTA MINI will be automatically upgraded.
3. If you can't find the "Upgrade" reminder, it means that your home router has not been connected. Press and hold the IOT button under the DELTA MINI screen for 3 seconds to reconnect.
4. Upgrading can't be done if it is interrupted. You can restart DELTA MINI, reconnect the wifi and home router of DELTA MINI, then upgrade again.
5. If you can't upgrade with the app or if there is still a failure after the upgrade, please contact the after-sales department.
Click on X in the tab to close this window!