Special offer: £20 Amazon Gift card and free next day shipping with any order of a RIVER MAX or RIVER MAX bundle.
Compare different RIVER series power stations here.
The EcoFlow RIVER MAX features the River power station plus a pre-installed Extra Battery, which doubles the battery capacity and offers you reliable, portable, and easy-to-access power wherever you are. Perfect for camping, overland trips, boating, off-grid backup and so much more.
Great for use with smartphones, lights, camera equipment, tablets, 12V appliances, laptops, drones, electric coolers, computer monitors, speakers, camping kettles, low wattage coffee machines and water pumps.
- POWER WHEREVER YOU GO: Portable solar power generator including an extra battery gives you reliable power for outdoor adventures, indoor use, and emergency situations.
- USE SOLAR PANELS OR MAINS POWER TO CHARGE THE UNIT: The addition of solar panels turns the unit into an off-grid power generator. For best results, use EcoFlow 110W or EcoFlow 220W Portable Folding Solar Panels.
- RECHARGE FROM MAINS FROM 0-80% WITHIN 1 HOUR: EcoFlow X-Stream Charge technology recharges the power station from 0-80% within one hour - one of the fastest recharging rates on the market. Quiet Charging can be enabled from the EcoFlow app.
- INTERNATIONAL VERSION: AC output sockets compatible with UK, EU and US plugs
- POWER UP TO 9 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY: Multiple outlets allow you to connect multiple devices. The RIVER Max provides stable AC output of 600W and can power some devices rated up to 1800W for max. of 0.3 seconds with the X-Boost mode on, like kitchen appliances and DIY tools. Use devices below 1200W for the best results.
- MODULAR DESIGN: The unique modular design gives you the freedom to adjust the power and portability of EcoFlow RIVER Max within seconds. The Extra Battery doubles the capacity from 288Wh to 576Wh during situations when you need more power. You can also detach the Extra Battery easily for more portability when traveling, on an outdoor adventure, or other situations where you need to power devices on the go.
- 2 x 600W AC OUTLETS AND 576Wh CAPACITY: The EcoFlow RIVER Max has 2 AC outlets and a capacity of 576Wh, providing multiple users with incredible power for all of your favourite devices.
- FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY in the UK (longer in the Highlands, islands, and Northern Ireland) if the order placed by 14:45.
- COLLECTION FREE OF CHARGE FROM OUR CROYDON OFFICE AND SAME DAY DELIVERY starting from £25 is available in London, within 30 miles of the M25, as well as the Liverpool and Manchester metropolitan areas. Enquire about same day delivery to other destinations.
|Material: Aluminium alloy +Plastic|
|Capacity: 576Wh (160,000mAh)|
AC Charge Input Power, X-STREAM: 500W Max
AC Charge Input Voltage: 100-120Vac (50Hz/60Hz)
(Int’l Version 220-240V)
Solar Charge Input: 200W 10-25V DC 12A Max
Car Charge Input: 12V DC 10A Max
AC Output (x2): 600W total (Surge 1200W)
USB-A Output (x2): 12W per port, 5V DC, 2.4A
USB-A Fast Charge (x1): 28W, 5V DC, 9V DC,12V
DC, 2.4A Max
USB-C Output (x1): 100W, 5V DC, 9V DC,12V DC,
15V DC, 20V DC, 5A Max
Car Power Output (x1): 136W, 13.6V DC, 10A Max
DC5521 Output (x2): 13.6V DC, 3A Max (per port)
Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
Cycle Life: 500 Cycles (80%+)
Discharge Temp: -4 to 140°F +/-5°F (-20 to 60°C +/-3°C)
Charge Temp: 32 to 113°F +/-5°F (0 to 45°C +/-3°C)
Product Weight: 17 lbs (7.7kg)
Dimensions: 11.4 x 7.3 x 9.3in (28.9 x 18.4 x 23.5cm)
Gross Weight: 10 kg
Carton Size: 35.8* 25.6*34.2cm
|Cartons/pc: 1 pc|
- EcoFlow RIVER MAX x 1
- DC5521-DC5525 Cable x 1
- 1.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Charging Cable x 1
- 1.5m AC Charging Cable x 1
- 1.5m Car Charging Cable x 1
- User Manual x 1
- 110W or 220W EcoFlow Folding Solar Panel (if ordered)
In Regular Mode RIVER MAX supports devices up to 600W. In X-BOOST Mode RIVER MAX supports some devices rated up to 1800W for a maximum of 0.3 seconds. It’s best to test before use. Some 600W-1800W appliances with strict voltage requirements may not function (e.g., air compressors).
See below for some examples of the devices used with EcoFlow RIVER MAX. If you cannot find your device or are unsure of the wattage of your device, please phone 020 8064 0335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the make and model of your device and we will advise you.
If you cannot find the information you need, please call us on 020 8064 0335 or email email@example.com.
RIVER MAX BATTERY
1. WHAT IS THE BATTERY CAPACITY OF RIVER MAX?
RIVER MAX has a battery capacity of 576Wh (160,000mAh).
2. WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF THE BATTERY?
RIVER MAX’s battery maintains 80% capacity after 500+ cycles - far better than a phone or laptop battery.
3. WHAT ARE THE BATTERY CARE AND STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS?
1. Use or store the product at an ambient temperature between 20°C to 30°C, away from water, heat, and other metal objects.
2. For long-term storage, discharge the battery to 30% and recharge it to 60% every three months; products that have not been charged and discharged for more than 6 months will not be covered by the free product warranty.
3. For safety, please do not store the product at an ambient temperature higher than 45°C or lower than -10°C for a long time.
4. WHAT IS THE CELL BATTERY TYPE?
The cell battery type is: 18650, NCM batteries, 8 parallel and 8 series, 64 cell batteries.
5. HOW TO CALIBRATE (RESET) THE BATTERY?
Discharge the unit until it shuts down and then charge to 100% until it draws zero input power; then do a complete discharge to calibrate.
6. CAN RIVER MAX USE AN EXTRA BATTERY?
No, RIVER MAX does not support an extra battery.
RIVER MAX AC AND CAR CHARGING
1. WHAT ARE THE CHARGING METHODS? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE MY RIVER MAX?
The RIVER MAX supports three charging methods; mains, car, and solar charging.
Voltage of AC charging input: AC 220-240V (50Hz) Current: 10A
AC charging input power: X-Stream supercharge 500W max
X-Stream supercharge charging time: 1 hour 0-80% 1.6 hours 0-100%
Charging with car charger
Input of car charger: 12V/24V, DC 8A (maximum)
Charging time: 5 hours
Charging with solar panel
Solar charging input 200W 10-25V DC 12A (maximum)
Charging time: 3-6 hours (110W x 2 in parallel)
2. WHAT TO DO IF CHARGING POWER IS LOW?
1. If the temperature is too high, turn off the machine or stop the load, and let the RIVER MAX cool down for some time.
2. If the temperature is too low, place the RIVER MAX in a place with a higher ambient temperature or connect it to some electrical appliances to discharge for a while. Let the battery heat up before charging.
3. Check whether the slow charging mode is on in the app; if it is, turn it off.
4. The charging power of the machine is related to the state of charge of the battery. At the beginning of the charging process or when the unit is about to be fully charged, lower charging power is normal.
3. WHAT TO DO IF CHARGING POWER FLUCTUATES FOR A SHORT TIME?
Calibrate (reset) the battery as described above then check if the fluctuation reappears during charging. If the issue is not resolved, please take a video explaining the fault and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. DOES THE BATTERY SUPPORT CHARGING WHILE IN USE?
Yes, RIVER MAX can be used while it is being charged in vehicles, with solar panels, etc, if the battery is charged to more than 20%.
WARNING! Take care when simultaneously charging and using with input power lower than output power. Do not allow battery charge to run out when connected to a charging source, as this may result in power loss and eventually damage the battery.
5. IS SIMULTANEOUS ACCESS OF AC AND CAR CHARGER SUPPORTED?
No, only one of these can be connected for charging.
6. WHAT TO DO IF THE BATTERY CAN NOT BE CHARGED UP TO 100%?
Calibrate (reset) the battery as described above by charging and discharging fully. If the issue is not resolved, contact us at email@example.com.
7. IS THERE IS AN OVERCURRENT PROTECTION FOR AC CHARGING?
Yes, when continuous current is greater than 10A, charge overload protection is automatically activated, and the AC charging source is disconnected. If there is no fault, press the switch to reset and resume charging.
8. IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE OTHER PRODUCTS TO CHARGE RIVER MAX?
Apart from home grid, car charger and solar panel, you can also charge the RIVER MAX with a generator or inverter if it can provide 220-240V (50Hz) AC power, and output sine wave through RIVER MAX's AC input port. While charging the RIVER MAX, you should ensure that the AC input power is higher than 700W in the standard mode. If slow charging is enabled, ensure that the input power is higher than 140W.
9. CAN I USE THE TOTAL HARMONICS DISTORTION (THD) LEVEL TO DECIDE WETHER MY DEVICE CAN CHARGE THE RIVER MAX?
No, this depends on the specific AC waveform. EcoFlow products currently support a total of more than 30 waveforms, except those at zero oscillation point. Whether a device can charge the RIVER MAX or not has nothing to do with the THD level; instead, the deciding factor is the oscillation position of the waveform. The ability of your device to charge the RIVER MAX depends on whether the output power, voltage and current of your generator can meet RIVER MAX's charging standards.
10. WHY DOES THE RIVER MAX NOT TURN ON?
1. Check if the issue is caused by a low battery level. If so, charge and turn it on again. If the unit still does not charge, please follow the instructions on charging failures.
2. If there is no response after you short press or long press the Main Power Button for 3 seconds, please contact Energian customer service.
11. WHAT TO DO IF THE SCREEN SHOWS FULL CHARGE, BUT IT CONTINUES TO CHARGE?
The charging logic of RIVER MAX is that the battery level indicator turns 100% first while it continues to charge for a while until it is really fully charged.
12. WHAT TO DO IF THE CAR CHARGER DOES NOT CHARGE THE RIVER MAX?
1. Confirm whether the cigarette lighter of the car has normal power output - try charging your phone or any 12V device in the car via the cigarette lighter socket.
2. Charge the RIVER MAX with a third-party car charger cable or a solar panel to check if the problem lies in the RIVER MAX Car Charger Cable. If this works, the fault lies with the RIVER MAX Car Charging to XT60 Cable. Please contact Energian customer service for advice. If the solar panel does not charge your RIVER MAX, please contact Energian customer service.
13. WHAT IS THE STANDARD CAR CHARGER PORT?
The car charging port XT60 is a standard car charger's input port. You can power your device with a RIVER MAX Car Charger Cable (1.5 m) or a third-party car charger cable.
14. IS THE VOLTAGE OF THE 12V (CAR CHARGER) OUTPUT PORT OF THE RIVER MAX REGULATED?
Yes, it is regulated. Even if the battery is very low, output voltage will still be stabilised at 12V.
15. WHAT TO DO IF THERE IS NO OUTPUT ON THE CAR CHARGER PORT?
1. Confirm whether the DC switch is turned on. The DC switch will always light up when activated.
2. Try to replace the connection cable.
3. If none of the above methods work, record a video illustrating the fault and contact Energian customer service.
16. CAN THE RIVER MAX'S BATTERY BE USED AS CAR JUMPER?
When the car is out of power, you can use a dedicated patch cord to charge the car battery. The charging time is approx. 15-20 minutes. There are no patch cords included with the unit, so a cord must be purchased separately.
WARNING: When charging, do not start the car to avoid a battery malfunction.
RIVER MAX OUTPUT POWER
1. WHAT IS THE RIVER MAX'S OUTPUT POWER?
The RIVER MAX supports AC output, USB output, DC5521 output, car charger output, providing a total of 9 output ports:
1. AC output (pure sine wave) - 2 sockets
AC output power: rated power 600W, surge value 1200W (0.3 seconds max), 220V, AC 50Hz
Smart Inverter System: X-Boost supports some devices rated up to 1800W for a maximum of 0.3 seconds.
2. USB-A - 2 ports
Parameters: 12W, 5V, DC 2.4A
3. USB-A fast charging - 1 port
Parameters: 18W, 5-12V, DC 2.4A (maximum)
4. Type-C port - 1 port
Parameters: 100W, 5-20V, DC 5A (maximum)
5.Car charger port - 1 port
Parameters: 136W,13.6V,DC 10A(maximum)
6. DC5521 port - 2 ports
Parameters: each port 13.6V, DC 3A (Max)
2. IS 100% PURE SINE WAVE USED IN THE RIVER MAX OUTPUT?
There is no 100% pure sine wave. Any product contains a certain ratio of harmonics. The harmonic rate of EcoFlow products is as low as 3%, which can power some inductive loads on the market, such as induction cookers.
3. WHAT ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES ARE SUPPORTED BY THE RIVER MAX?
Devices up to 600W are supported as standard. Surge power up to 1200W is available for up to 0.3 seconds; with the X-BOOST mode on, this can support some devices rated up to 1800W. Check the rated input power of your device in the user manual or on the nameplate, or calculate it according to the formula W=U*I (rated voltage multiplied by rated current). Note that the start-up power and actual power of different product brands are different – check your product specifications carefully and contact Energian customer service if you are unsure whether your product is supported.
4. WHAT TO DO IF THE RIVER MAX CANNOT POWER MY ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE?
1. If you are powering your appliances through DC car charging or AC charging, please check whether the DC Power Button/AC Power Button is on.
2. If the appliance still does not run when the DC Power Button/AC Power Button is on, please check whether the output power of RIVER MAX can meet the power requirements of your appliances.
3. Output power will not be shown when the DC/AC power is lower than 1 watt, even if your device is charging.
4. In case of an overload, a protection alarm will be displayed on the LCD screen, indicating that the output power is too high. Shut down the RIVER MAX and cool it down or change the connected appliance to a low-power alternative to try again. If the alarm prompt does not disappear after the restart, record a video and contact Energian Customer Service.
5. The AC Power Button automatically turns off after 12 hours of idle operation. In this case, you need to turn it on again.
5. WHAT TO DO IF THE USAGE TIME OF AN ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE IS TOO SHORT?
As the power of each electrical appliance is different and some inverter losses can occur, the discharge efficiency of RIVER MAX with AC appliances is less than 100%. Hence, the actual use time of electrical appliances may be shorter than the theoretical time. The discharge efficiency should be calculated based on the continuous power of your appliances. If you have any questions, please provide the specifications of your appliances to Energian Customer Service for calculation.
Tip: any devices with DC input available, such as laptops and smartphones, should be charged via the DC output ports on the RIVER to avoid power loss in the inverter and prolong use time.
6. WHAT TO DO IF THE LOSS OF POWER OF RIVER MAX IS TOO QUICK OR THE STANDBY TIME OF RIVER IS TOO SHORT?
1. Recalibrate (reset) the battery as described above.
2. Check if there are any high-wattage electrical appliances connected. RIVER MAX’s battery capacity is 576 Wh. Normally, if the power of connected electrical appliances is 576W, RIVER MAX’s battery will run out in about 1 hour.3. If the AC Power Button is on with no electrical appliances connected, RIVER MAX battery will run out in one day due to its own power consumption.
7. WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF OUTPUT OVERLOAD?
AC output overload: AC icon will appear on the screen and the OVERLOAD icon will flash.
- Ensure your device's power is supported by the RIVER MAX - see instructions above.
- Confirm whether the X-boost is on. The default setting is on – use the EcoFlow App to confirm.
- In EPS mode, the maximum power we support is 600W. Confirm whether the power equipment is within the range.
DC output overload: The USB icon and Overload icon will flash together on the screen.
1. In case of DC-Car charger output overload, confirm whether the rated current of the power device is within 8A, if the current is too large, it will lead to overload and can even burn the car charger port.
2. If there is an output overload of the DC-USB-Type C interface, confirm whether the power device is within the 5A current limit of interface.
8. WHAT TO DO IF THERE IS NO OUTPUT OF THE USB-A OR USB Type-C PORTS?
1. Confirm whether the DC switch is turned on.
2. Change to a different USB-A port, try to connect to another USB port such as the USB-C.
3. Replace the USB cable to confirm whether the cable is faulty.
4. If the issue is not resolved, record a video illustrating the fault and contact Energian after-sales service.
9. WHAT TO DO IF THE LIGHT FLICKERS FREQUENTLY?
1. If the light only flickers occasionally when it is turned on, it might be caused by instant charging voltage fluctuation. In this case, normal product use won't be affected.
2. If the light bulb constantly flickers, you can replace it with a new one. If the problem remains after you use a new bulb that meets RIVER MAX's output standards, contact Energian Customer Service and provide a video showing the flickering light and the light bulb specifications.
10. WHAT TO DO IF THE NOISE IS TOO LOUD, WHEN RIVER MAX IS CONNECTED TO A SPEAKER?
Electromagnetic compatibility with some speakers may be an issue, leading to loud noise. Connect the RIVER MAX to another speaker brand to confirm whether the loud noise can still be heard. Contact the Energian customer service if the matter is not resolved.
11. WHAT TO DO IF THE FAN DOES NOT WORK?
1. The fan only starts when the built-in inverter temperature is higher than 75℃, the battery temperature is higher than 45℃, and/or the car charger temperature is higher than 85℃. If the fan does not run, it may be because the operating temperature is not high enough. Let the device run for a while and then check the fan.
2. If the fan has not been working for a long time, you can try using a high-power electrical appliance and check if the fan works when the temperature on LCD screen exceeds 45℃. Contact Energian customer service if the issue is not resolved.
12. WHAT TO DO IF THE NOISE FROM THE RIVER MAX FAN IS TOO LOUD?
The sounds may be loud just after fully charging the RIVER MAX while its temperature is still high. The fan is designed to cool and protect the device - even if the sound is loud, the device will work normally. If the River MAX was not recently fully charged, take a video at a 2-meter distance from the device, and our support team will confirm remotely whether there is an abnormality.
13. WHEN AND WHY DOES THE RIVER MAX SHUT DOWN?
1. The Battery of RIVER MAX might have run out - please charge the battery.
2. If the AC and DC button have been turned off, with no input or other load access for 120 minutes, the product will automatically shut down.
3. Check if you have set a standby time on the app. Please open the EcoFlow App and tap “System Standby” to adjust the standby time.
14. NOT FLASHING?
1. Check whether the battery is working, the LED switch is turned on, and the light switch is on.
2. Provide a video explaining the fault and contact Energian Customer service.
15. CAN I CONNECT THE RIVER MAX IN SERIES?
Yes, the RIVER MAX can support several connected units. It is recommended to use two RIVER MAX units. The serve unit needs to be fully charged with AC source. It is not recommended to use the EPS function when working with multiple machines.
RIVER MAX ECOFLOW APP
1. WHAT TO DO IF THE ECOFLOW APP DOES NOT CONNECT TO THE RIVER MAX?
1. Long press the IOT Button for 3 seconds. Wait for the Wi-Fi status icon to flash.
2. Move your phone as close to the RIVER MAX as possible, search for the Wi-Fi signal named "Ecoflow__xxx" and follow the prompts to connect.
3. If your phone fails to detect the Wi-Fi signal of the RIVER MAX, restart the RIVER MAX or try another mobile phone.
4. If none of the above methods work, take a picture of the serial number at the bottom of the device and contact Energian Customer Service.
2. WHAT TO DO IF THE RIVER MAX CANNOT FIND MY WIFI ROUTER?
1. Press IOT Button again to try reconnecting with the RIVER MAX.
2. Use another phone hotspot as a router. If you can connect the device to the hotspot network, it means that your WiFi Router is not 2.4 GHz. In this case, you can modify the router setting.
3. If none of the above methods work, please take a photo of the serial number at the bottom of the device and contact Energian Customer Service.
3. DO I NEED TO ADD THE DEVICE AGAIN AFTER LOGGING OUT OF THE APP AND LOGGING IN AGAIN?
No. If the device doesn’t show in the app after you log in again, check whether the phone network is connected, and the device’s WIFI is on.
4. WHAT TO DO IF THE APP CANNOT FIND THE DEVICE?
1. Confirm whether the EcoFlow App is connected to the device, please refer to the "App cannot connect to the device" section for specific steps
2. Record a video illustrating the fault and contact Energian Customer service.
5. HOW TO TURN OFF THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
Connect RIVER MAX with the EcoFlow App, tap AC and X-Boost to disable it.
6. HOW TO UPGRADE THE FIRMWARE?
1. Long press the IOT Button for 3 seconds, the Wi-Fi status icon flashes and the Wi-Fi is on. Connect your phone to RIVER MAX’s Wi-Fi.
2. Launch the app, tap the top right “+” icon to add the device. Connect to your Wifi Router or another phone hotspot, then tap System-Firmware-Update. The RIVER MAX will update automatically.
3. If “Firmware-Update” is not showing in the app, it means that the connection to your home router failed. Long press the IOT Button for 3 seconds and reconnect.
4. If the app update stops half way, you can restart RIVER MAX, reconnect RIVER MAX’s Wi-Fi and your home router, and try updating again.
5. If the firmware update fails all the time or breakdowns occur after the update, contact Energian Customer Service for troubleshooting.
RIVER MAX SOLAR PANEL CHARGING
1. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM SOLAR CHARGING INPUT TO RIVER MAX?
Max. solar charging input: 200W, 10-25V, DC 10A (Max)
Charging Time: 3-6 hours (2 X 110W EcoFlow Solar Panel)
2. CAN SOLAR PANELS OF OTHER BRANDS CHARGE THE RIVER MAX?
Yes, the MC4 interface supported by RIVER MAX is a universal interface. The charging input of the connected solar panel should be within 200W 10-25V DC 10A.
3. HOW TO CONNECT THE SOLAR PANELS - IN SERIES OR PARALLEL?
1. Up to two sets of EcoFlow 110W solar panels (110W) can be connected in parallel. Series connection is not supported. For parallel connection, you need to buy the MC4 Parallel Connection Cable separately.
2. Third-party solar panels rated 110W or lower, 10-25V input and DC 10A max current can be connected in parallel. Depending on their specifications, they can support either or both parallel connection and series connection. We do not recommend that you connect solar panels of different wattage together.
4. WHAT TO DO IF THE SOLAR PANELS DO NOT WORK?
1. The solar panel must be placed outdoors.
2. Check if there is any error prompt on the LCD Screen. If there is, follow the prompt to solve the problem.
3. Check connection status by removing and reconnecting the panels.
4. Only solar panels with 10-25V input and DC 10A max current can be connected in parallel. Check if the voltage and current of the connected solar panels is within the range and whether the positive and negative poles are connected reversely.
5. If you are using a third-party connection cable, the cable length should not exceed 3 m. If it is longer than 3 m, replace it to one with a diameter of 6.5 mm and a wire diameter of 4 mm². Otherwise, it will not charge..
6. Check if you can charge RIVER MAX with the Car Charger. If so, this means that the solar panel has connection issues or other problems. If the car charger does not work either, record a video and contact Energian customer service for troubleshooting.
5. WHAT IS THE OUTPUT POWER OF THE SOLAR PANEL IN VARIOUS WEATHER CONDITIONS?
1. Sunny weather: high light intensity and angle is vertical: the output power is about 80% of the rated power. Taking a 300W solar panel as an example, the actual output power is about 240W
2. Cloudy - May-July: 50~80W
3. Cloudy - other months: 15~25W Charging with solar power is not recommended. (The standby power of the device may be greater than the solar input power, which may cause damage to the battery of the device.)
4. Rainy day, night: 0W Do not connect to solar panels for charging. (Consumption of the standby power is higher than the input power, causing the battery voltage to leak and affect the battery life.)
6. WHAT IS THE MATERIAL OF ECOFLOW 110W SOLAR PANEL?
Monocrystalline silicon, conversion efficiency: 22~23%.
7. WHY IS THE CHARGING POWER OF MY SOLAR PANEL SO LOW?
If you are connecting an EcoFlow 110W solar panel, the charging power may be influenced by sunlight intensity and angle:
1. We recommend using the solar panel between 9:00am and 3:00pm when the sun's rays are strongest. Avoid using it on a cloudy day in the months August - April or putting the solar panel in a shady place.
2. Place the solar panel as close as possible to a 90° angle to the sunlight so that the area receiving the sunlight is as large as possible, and the solar charging power is maximised.
3. Check whether the Quiet Charging on the App is on.
RIVER MAX EMERGENCY POWER SUPPLY (EPS) MODE
1. WHAT IS THE EPS MODE?
When your RIVER MAX is plugged into the wall, any electronics plugged into RIVER MAX are powered from the grid and not its battery. In EPS mode, when the battery power is between 97% and 100%, the AC input will not charge the battery. When the power is below 97%, the AC input will be used as a bypass output and will also charge the battery. When power from the grid stops, as in a blackout, RIVER MAX automatically switches to battery power within 30ms.
2. IS RIVER MAX EPS MODE THE SAME AS UPS FUNCTION?
RIVER MAX uses a non-universal UPS function and is only used as an EPS. When you connect the grid power to the AC Input Port of the product through an AC cable, you can power electrical devices through the AC Output Port (AC power will come from the grid and not the power station in this situation). In case of a sudden blackout, the product can automatically switch to the battery powered supply mode within 30ms. As a basic UPS function, this function does not support 0ms switching. Do not connect the product to any device that requires 0ms UPS, such as data servers and workstations. Please test and confirm the compatibility before using the product. We recommend that you only charge one device at a time and avoid using multiple ones at the same time to avoid overload protection.
3. WHAT IS THE ELECTRIC LEAKAGE PROTECTION IN EPS MODE?
1. In EPS mode, you can connect electrical equipment to the input port. The ground screw port can be connected to the mains ground terminal, which can play a certain role of protection.
2. In non-EPS mode, the output device does not have protection against leakage. You can first connect a power extension cord with protection function and use the electrical appliance.
FAULT OF DISPLAY SCREEN
1. WHAT TO DO IF THERE IS A FAULT WITH SCREEN DISPLAY?
Please find the troubleshooting instructions in the User Manual.
2. WHAT TO DO IF THE SCREEN ICONS ARE NOT FULLY DISPLAYED?
1. Check if the RIVER MAX is placed on a carpet. If it is, place it on a different surface.
2. If the problem persists record a video of the failure and contact Energian Customer Service.
1. WHAT IS THE X-BOOST FUNCTION?
In standard mode, the RIVER supports a load of up to 600W; surge power up to 1200W is available for a maximum of 0.3s. With EcoFlow X-Boost technology, RIVER MAX AC Inverter can power some electrical appliances with a rated power of up to 1800W and avoid operation failure due to overload protection. For better experience, we recommend that you use 1200W max electrical appliances.
2. NOTES ON USE
1. X-Boost is enabled by default; you can enable or disable it in the EcoFlow app
2. X-Boost is not available in a recharging state or when X-Boost is disabled.
3. When using it for electrical appliances with a rated power of between 600W and 1800W, connect only one device at a time to avoid affecting the normal use of other electrical appliances due to voltage fluctuations.
4. X-Boost is not suitable for all electrical appliances, but is compatible with some devices rated up to 1800W that can operate at reduced voltage. Please test your appliance thoroughly before you take out of your home or office, so as not to affect your work outside. We do not recommend attempting to operate air conditioners or air compressors in the X-BOOST mode to avoid damage to your appliance.
1. DO COMMUNICATION DEVICES INFLUENCE RIVER MAX?
The use of communication equipment or equipment with electromagnetic interference, such as walkie-talkies and electromagnetic wave generators, will cause the power supply to be disrupted. Use an extension cable to use the RIVER MAX away from the source of interference.
Click on ► to watch RIVER MAX Video Review